pls continue soon
suba2011 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for nxt update...interesting story
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6

Sam took geet whole profile file from him and told him that she will try to find every single news about her… she wanted to find geet as soon as possible after seeing Maan and Khushi really missing her…she felt bad for Khushi, she is so cute, she deserve happiness… she started working in her profile and told Maan that she will try to find her as soon as possible…

Maan was working in his office when he heard a knock on the door… come in….. looking up he find Sam coming in… she come and sat in front chair keeping geet profile on the table…. Did you got something?

Can you first answer me few questions sir?

Fine…

Did you asked about geet to her mother and brother?

He sighed… yes… after six months I went to hoshiyarpur where maa and brij live, but they also didn't know anything….

Hmm… after thinking for a long time she again speaks up….. Does geet have any other friend than you?

No… she only knew me…

Than sir I think we should go Hosiyarpur once again…

Maan look at her not understanding why she wants him to go there again, it's clear they don't know anything about her… what do you mean by again going there…

I think there is something which her family might know…

If there would be than maa would have told me… she definitely doesn't know anything…

Sir, plz…. One last time… trust me… what's wrong in a try… it will not harm you…

I can't leave Khushi…

Its better… we will take her… we will make an excuse that she wanted to meet them… I have a plan sir… but plz don't deny…

He nodded sighing a heavy breath… hoping for good… somewhere he knew there is no hope from her family but still he didn't wanted to deny Sam… there must be some reason she is doing it…

Fine then… I will book the tickets and tell you… he nodded only…

It was night time when Maan was sitting beside lying Khushi… it was more than two hour he was trying to make her sleep… but looks like her sleep was far away… she was playing with toys and continuously asking stupid question with him… he uninterestedly answer just in….. Hmmm….. Yes…. And no…. he was so tired with work and here his daughter….. Khushi baby sleep honey… you have school tomorrow….

Papa… I know… but I'm just not able to sleep….

You're not even trying honey…..

Uffhh papa… hush… let me draw this first…

He rolled his eyes tired of her excuses… when it seems like another hour she finally jump on bed hugging him tight and shouting…..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA…..

HAPPY BIRHDAY MAMA….

His eyes filled with tears… his daughter still remember their birthday…. She was waiting for the clock to struck 12… he never celebrates his birthday after geet, but it was only Khushi who will wish her on time reminding him of his birthday…. Tears rolled down remembering geet, how she would be excited for him this day… he would always demand for a special gift from her and she always do bring something very special for him…. His thoughts were disturbed by a sad voice…

Papa… looking at her he finds her too shedding tears…

I miss mama so much… she whispered in low voice and start sobbing….

Please papa…… tell… mama to… to come…… I…. I …. Really …. Miss…. Her papa…

He hug her kissing her head… ssshhuuu baby… don't cry… he couldn't even stop his own tears… I miss her too… I really miss her…

Moving back she cups his face with her two little hands….

Why mama left us papa? was she angry with you?... didn't she loved us?...

He looked down unable to answer her question…. How should he say her it was never her… it was him… always him… he never understand her… never give her the love, the feeling which she needed the most…. She needed him only; only his love, his care, his attention but he failed... he always failed…. His high ego has finished everything…. Every single happiness….

Papa…. Khushi whispered kissing his cheek when she looks at him lost in his thought….

I'm sorry baby…. I'm really sorry… your mama loved you're so much… she loved your above all the things… but the worse thing is she loved me more than you…. she was right… our relation always brought lament, pain, hurt, remorse's for her... and now for both of us…..

He breaks down totally holding her daughter who was numb seeing his father in this condition for the first time….. She was too small to understand his any words she become scared and move a little away from him… Maan become alert by her scared eyes… he brought her back in his lap wiping his tears kissing her forehead… I'm sorry baby… I'm sorry…

They hug each other's remembering geet… they prayed whole night to her to come back… it was only the wish he could make since 6 years… he was dying every moment… lamenting each every act, every words… wanting to embrace her in his arm, look at her angelic face all over again… happy birthday mama… Khushi whispered for the last time before going to sleep and let Maan to send another restless night in her thought…….

Precap: for my viewers continuous demand….

NEXT : PART 7

I was not at all in mood but your demands have forced me to give you the next part…..

Only for you guys…

Plz like and comment more….

Love you all…..

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ye ye
first one to comment 😊

I hope Geet comes back to Maan can't see Khushi and Maan suffering
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
UPDATE

😊
Edited by sonali_N - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow continue soon yaar...
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice part i loved it keep it up and update soon waiting nice story
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...loved reading dis ff...cont soon...thanks 4 pm..
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very beautifully written Update! thanks for the PM zoha!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot for the PM again!

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago