Posted: 12 years ago
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Zoha , just came across ' Loving Laments ' 
Just wanna say its simply Glitter AGlitter WGlitter EGlitter SGlitter OGlitter MGlitter E

Read all the parts together 
Beautifully written & super interesting as a narrative 👏

Loved it 
star stars
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
sam dective..love it.

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow i realy want to know why Geet has left maan...very interesting!!!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update
love it
pls cont soonnn
thansk pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-36

mitzi11 thumbnail

wow geet topper & maan looser

love their friendship
khushi so sweet
so sam detective
interesting
love it
beautiful update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
4 yu

hug..

Thank You Glittering Graphic

cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

that was awesome

so they were childhood buddies n maan was duffer in studies n geet topper great!!!

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 3

So what yar, it's not a new thing, you always do that... Now stop your lecture and let's go home... He holds her hand and start walking but she stopped him... No Maan... To you will have a punishment, and that is, one week, one whole week you have to make your assign yourself...? His eyes popped out, how she could be so harsh, oh god...

Wow... Sam exclaimed surprisingly... She blackmailed you... Her eyes were popped open, someone blackmailing the Maan singh khurana... He nodded in acceptance, yeaa... She always does that...

So you made notes for whole week yourself?

He chuckled which gave same another shock... No one in the world has seen him smiling even, and here... Oh god, this girl must be something...

Hmm... I was too scared of her that time, and that notes, they were like hell for me that time...

Then how did you convince her...

Well... We were on our way to home, our family was neighbor, and she used to come to my house for lunch breakfast or whatever... And that day...

Geet yaar plz listen... He said walking behind her when she makes her way to his house... Hey mom... Mom came and hugs her... Kaisi hai?  She sat on dining table while Maan sat beside her... Theek hu mom... How are you and dad? Mom passed her the food saying...Theek hai...

Geet listen Na, I already said sorry, what else you want...

Mom tell him to shut his mouth, I'm already in bad mood because of him only... She said without even looking at him...

Maan, kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho usse han... He didn't pay any attention and turn to geet... Geet dekh, I will do whatever you say, but not these stupid notes... He said making an irritated face... Mom rolled his eyes and went to kitchen knowing his usual drama...

He holds her arm making her turn to him... Geet, sweaty look, look at my hands... He said forwarding his both hands to her, while she make a confuse face... Girls die to touch my soft soft hands, but if I waste my time in writing those notes, what will happen to my hands and those girls... He said making a fake sad face... She hit his arm very hard... Good, very good... I would be very happy to see those stupid, idiot, girls die... And you, I will be happier to see you working hard... Aur han, un nange larkiyon se door hi raho to acha hai... With that she turns to her food when she sees mom coming back... Please... He whispered to her, but she act as she didn't listen... Geet beta how was your presentation today? ... Crap... How could he forget it was her presentation today... It was just good mom... Thanks to this stupid, due to whom I was able to prepare only 2 hours... Mom frowned and then it hit her... Maan, you again went to movie last night? But you told you were on a trip? And I'm sure she has wasted her time in making you notes... Maan become nervous holding geet hand under the table tightly... Uhh... Woh... Mom... Actually... She was finding word to escape him... Mom actually I told him to go; it will be a good change... She said giving her a nervous smile... Mom rolled her eyes... Come-on geet, stop helping him... Just few moments before you were scolding him...

Because she is a sweetheart... He said kissing her cheek tight... She gave him a meaningful smile getting up and walking to kitchen... She came back and stood in front of him... Hmm... So ready for your notes? She said with a smirking face... Oh geet. Please, I'm really very sorry; I promise I won't lie to you again... He made a pleading face which made her melt, but she didn't want to melt so easily this time... Nop... You have to make them, for this week...

Oh god... Now what to do... He thought for a moment and then smiled inwardly...  making a sad face he looked down... Ok... As you say... I will try to make them. Although I don't know anything, but its ok... Oh, I will have to stay whole day in home, because I'm a slow writer... Chalo, it's also ok... She looks at his face, unable to see him so sad she hold his chin, no... No need to do this, I forgave you... His face light up instantly, hugging her tight he continuously say, I love you, I love you, I love sooo much... He jumped hugging her tight... She laughs, moving back she kisses his cheek. Now don't make a crying face, and don't worry I will make all your notes... He smiled widely, ok, now I will go, rahul must be waiting for me... With that he went... Mom came to her... Geet it's not fair, here we are trying to make him responsible and you are leaving no chance in pampering him... Then what's the need of scolding him, if you will do whatever he says you... She smile… mom, he is sweet heart... I can't see him like that… you know how much I love him like that... Mom rolled her eyes... You and you're so called love... Suddenly from now where geet receive a hug from back... Don't call it so called mom... She is my jaan... He kissed her cheek holding her tight from back... She only smiles at him... Geet I want you to take permission from dad, as I'm going to a party tonight... Mom shot him a glare... Maan... Stop going to late night parties... He looks at geet with his puppy eyes pouting, still hugging her... She put her hand o his cheek...owww... Don't worry; I will talk to him... But you have to come early ok... He nodded excitedly and ran outside... Geet, here his dad is wanting him to help him in our business and you are letting him go late night parties... She smiles holding her both hands... Don't worry mom... He will understand his responsibility soon... I promise you... Ok I'm going now... Maa must be waiting for me... Call me if dad comes...

He sighed still looking at her picture... Still image of Drashti Dhami as Geet

I didn't get something? Question Sam breaking his thought... He turns to look at her... Did you both love each others? He sighed again looking down... No... I never loved her, there was no name of our relation it was something out of limits... Even I was confused sometime, but she always asked me to not to think about that...

And what about her??

She was madly in love with me since childhood... She never kept it a secret, always exclaimed her heart, but never pushed me to herself... Everybody knew she loved me; she used to say me always but never wanted any love from me... When I used to ask her the reason, she always told that, if I would be her then surly will be her, but if not she doesn't have any problem... She will love me all over her life...

Sam looks at him with shocked face... She thought Maan loved his wife more, but here his wife was something which can't be explained... She was in love with this man and still never ever pushed him to her... Oh god these couples are so difficult to understand...

Precap; Khushi missing mama,    Sam trying to cheer her up….

NEXT :  PART 4      

plz like and comment...
Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
completely awsome yaar
wajiha-1 thumbnail
loved it
do continue soon