Fan Fictions

LOVING LAMENTS... MAANEET... THREAD 1 - Page 9

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wow such a heartwrenching start.

looking forward to this story...update soon plz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

roses-desi-glitters-1011

awesome-desi-glitters-4

thank-you-desi-glitters-37

pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
Edited by simi91 - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept...
but started with a sad note...
eager to know more...
pl cont soon
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...supreb update
so sad..

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome start... Maaneet already married? Do pm me as u come up with next part
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

interesting i liked it...

heermeher thumbnail
aaila where did she go what happen quite eager for story to unfold
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome start, waiting for their meet but whats the flashback and reason for him to ask her to leave ???
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 2

He sighed throwing his head on bed rest, keeping the picture on his heart whispering... please come back geet… I'm really very sorry...  The word which he speaks thousand times in a day, wishing she could hear him and come back to him…

He enters his cabin; sitting in his chair he called his secretary…. She came after few minutes knocking his door… he gesture her to come in... She came with a note in her hand… did she came? He asked looking at the file, yes sir... she is waiting for you... he nodded and look to her... hmm... cancel all my appointment for today... call her now... she left nodding… after sometime a girl entre his cabin after knocking.. He gesture her to sit… hello... I'm Maan Singh khuranas... she smile and said...who can't recognize you sir, well myself sameera... he nodded only crossing his arm around his chest... so you know why I called you? She smiles again, yes sir, I know… I will try my best to help you; I have a good experience... I will surely will find your wife...  the name of wife bring his memory back, he went in his deep thought…. Sameera felt bad for him, she was a very experienced detective, he hired her to find his wife but told her strictly not to tell anyone about it… she felt his pain, how can such a big business man be so helplessly searching for a single person, she knew that his wife must be someone so special to him…

Sameera... She cut him saying, Sam... You can call me Sam sir... He only nodded... Sam I want you to start your work as soon as possible...

I know sir... But I need to know each and everything about both of you. Your every meeting, the place you people love to go, you first meeting and every single thing...

Hmm... Fine... But you have to pretend as my friend in front of my family... They shouldn't know anything about you...

I understand sir...

They made their way at mansion where Khushi came running to him, he hug her tight kissing his cheek. Papa, you came early today? He smiled... You want me to go back baby?

No papa pleases... She holds him tight around his neck keeping her head on his shoulder... The moment she saw Sam, who is she papa? She pointed toward her, mom dad and dadi also look at her, Maan eyed her to come forward... She is Sam, my old friend... All others were hell shocked to see him calling a girl, even a person calling a friend... He never talks to anyone then how come this friend...

She came to them shaking her hand with all of them... Then she turned to Khushi, hey Khushi, how are you... She tried to touch her but she moved close to Maan looking at him with scared eyes... He kissed her forehead and look at Sam ... She doesn't mix with people so soon...

Sam only smiled thinking she might be like her dad...

He went to leave Khushi in her room and told Sam to wait in the study... He came after sometime to her, sitting beside her in the sofa, he gave her geet's pic... She is geet... My wife... My life...

she looks at the picture, tracing her finger on it she said... She is beautiful... He takes the picture looking at it lovingly, caressing it... She is... The most beautiful girl in the world... she looks at him, there was pain in his eyes, and he was looking at the picture as it was his world, his life... How you both did meet?? She said trying to divert his attention... We were together from childhood... From school, collage, every time, every moment, she was with me...

I didn't get you...

Our family was close friend... We were together in school. We were close buddies, best friend... She was the topper and I was the looser, she always scolds me for that... He smiled for a moment looking at her pic... You know something, once we were in collage...

Here the journey began….

It was usual collage time, when he went to his collage canteen only to find his geet engrossed in her notes, she surely is making them for me... He went toward her sitting beside her, hey geet... She turns to look at him, gave him a smile and again turns her attention to her notes... So, how was your trip? He cleared his throat, ahem... It was nice... We got to know many knowledgeable things... She finished writing and hand over him the notes... Here these are your physics notes... He kept the notes in his bag without even thanking her... Bell rang which make her run to her class not wanting to be late, Maan came as usual late with his friends... He sat with geet who was reading... They were disturbed by the voice, hey Maan... Both turn to find, jia with her minni dress... Now Maan was scared like hell... He whispered... Hey... Trying hard to not to look at geet knowing what will be the next blast for him... Yesterday was so enjoying day... We all enjoyed, it's all because of you... Now geet turn to look at him with her blood angry eyes he dipped his head on book trying hard not show her his face... He thanked the professor who came at time, helping him... Uuufffhhh I was dead man today... He sighed in relief knowing her attention will now only be on her study...

She didn't talk to him... Avoiding him... He was getting restless now... She was in washroom when he entered there making all of them froze in their places... He turn to geet who looking at him angrily, he grab her arm and take her to changing room... Well this was not new to all; they all know he will go anywhere to find her, when she was angry he can't stand it... He pinned her to the wall putting his hand on either side... Are you mad, go from here...? She tried to move but he was way too fast, again pinning her... He kisses her cheek, which she wipes off... Crossing her arm she looked away from him... Uffhhh sorry yar... He put his finger on her chin to face him... Why did you lie to me??

Haan jaise main tujhe bolta aur tu, mujhe jaane deti... I know you would go and complain to dad and ruin everything... He said making a baby face... Maan I always do things for your better, you ruined all your day by watching a movie, and here left me to make notes for you... Do you even know, I was awake whole night just to make your notes...

So what yaar, it's not a new thing, you always do that... Now stop your lecture and let's go home... He holds her hand and start walking but she stopped him... No Maan... Today you will have a punishment, and that is, one week, one whole week you have to make your assignments and notes yourself... His eyes popped out, how she could be so harsh, oh god...

Precap; now how to escape from this assignment and notes issues…

NEXT : PART 3

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENTSS..

ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE LIKING THIS FF...

THANK YOU SO MUCH...

LOVE YOU ALL...

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful update. loved it.
 curious to know what happen to geet and where is she now?
khushi is so sweet.
 sameera is detective.
continue soon.