Posted: 12 years ago
interesting...i am loving it
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sounds good ... Please do Pm me , Thanks.

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 1

It was another evening, another silence day, another lonely year… it's been 5 yrs, he have been living in his mansion quite, alone, sad…. The only thing which is left, is laments, remorse's… he have done whatever he can but the pain is still there, the lament is still there.. He tried hard to ease the pain but nothing worked…

Now he loves to live his life with these laments, guilt, sadness, loneliness, wait… these are the things he is living his life with for 5 years… he have done everything she wanted, fulfilled every promise he always had made with her.. he have lived his life the way she want, he did whatever she always wanted him to do… today the whole world know him, his identity is known all over the world… every single person die to get a single glimpse of him just as she wanted, but he wanted her to know him, to know what he did for her, that he did all those things she always dreamt for, but nothing came, she never came, never called…..

He was dying every second to get a single glimpse of her, to listen to her, to talk to her, to listen to her sweet giggles, laugh, to still save him from his mischief, to listen to his bak bak, to feed him with her sweet hands, to love him the way she always did…. He was getting restless day by day to find her, just to say he was wrong, he was always wrong to misunderstand her, actually he never understood her, her love, her care… she was always with her, each and every moment when he wanted her, when he was sad, happy… she always was present for him…

When it was the time, she needed him, it was my time to comfort her, to love her, to bring her to my embrace, but I failed… I failed badly…. He wants to undo all the things, all his deeds, all his rude words, his actions…. He wants to beg her for forgiveness, to cry in her embrace, to sleep peacefully in her arm, to ease the pain, the laments, which became his life….

He tried to search her, to find her, to bring her back in his life... but nothing works, she was nowhere to be find, she was lost, he went every possible place thinking she might be there, but nothing worked….. The only thing which she left to him was her picture. To which he talk with, laugh, cry, share every single moment of his life, beg her to come back as she was listening to him..

He became MAAN SINGH KHURANA from a simple dude Maan, as she wanted him to be, he owned whole his family business, as she wanted him to do always. He left all the things which she hated and accepted the things which she liked and wanted him to do. He struggled hard, very hard in his life, only to let her know,  he have succeeded in his life, but nothing worked, she never came…

Picking the picture under his pillow, he kissed her lovingly, keeping it close to his heart, feeling her…a tear escaped from corner of his eyes…..PAPA… PAPA… a voice came from out bringing him out of his thoughts.  There comes his lovely, cute 6 years daughter, KHUSHI... that's what she named her. Their khushi. Her Khushi. She looks like her, same cute face, same cute nose, same hair, same pouting and same like her always ordering him. Their daughter was the only one who can make him smile, because she is the soul of his love, his wife, his and only his GEET….

Khushi came running, and sat on his lap... papa look... I won the coloring competition... she exclaimed excitedly showing her drawing. He smiles kissing her both chubby cheeks. Congrats princess, mama would be so proud of you.  She would really be happy to see her daughter today, she always dreamt of making her the best. He tried, tried his best to give their daughter all his love but was always failed to provide her, a mother love...  papa mama would be happy to see this na. She said with tears in her eyes, remembering her mother, she always wants her to be with her. He picks her photo front of her. See geet, our Khushi has made such a good drawing... he turn to look at Khushi, she is really happy princess. Khushi pout her lower lip looking down sadly, you always show only her picture papa. I want to be with her papa, please call mama, I want mama. Please papa...  his throat went dry with her pleading eyes, he could never answer her question. How could he tell her, he tried, tried all he can, but how can she come. He himself had sent her, told her to go away. Leaving her to lament loving him... he hug her daughter feeling her pain... he kissed her forehead, wiping her tears…don't you want to show you drawing to you dada and dadi? He said to divert her attention from her mother... yes papa, I will go and show it to them. With that she ran out shouting to her dada and dadi.

He sighed throwing his head on bed rest, keeping the picture on his heart whispering... please come back geet… I'm really very sorry...  The word which he speaks thousand times in a day, wishing she could hear him and come back to him…

Precap: And the journey began….

NEXT :PART 2

SO HOW WAS IT?
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT...
PLZ LIKE AND COMMENTSSS...
LOVE YOU ALL...

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome start yaar...continue soon ...do pm me 
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!!!!!
wonderful part...
loved it!!!
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
firsrt part is amazing...the emotions u described is very nice...looking forward 4 upcoming parts...thanks 4 pm...
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful part...
loved it
gaat is nt wid dem 😕
cont sooon😊
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveeed it, Wonderfull update, plsss continue soon.