gauri is responsible 4 eveything

Posted: 12 years ago
bet divya ko title padke gussa aa raha hoga๐Ÿ˜›anmol se aisi post๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well well i dont blame jagya now 4 falling in love with gauri , i blame gauri , she is just too good๐Ÿ˜†
her smile, her eyes , mashaaalah๐Ÿ˜
main uski jagah hota aur meri das shaadi ho gayi hoti๐Ÿคฃ ,
toh mein bhi fulltoo latoo ho jaata
aur jag ne toh abhi tak kuch kiya bhi nahin hain, he is a shareef munda
gauri why u have to look so smashing๐Ÿ˜กhaan, chore pe jadoo kar diyaa tune๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
itni sundar dikh rahii thi , maine uska aaj rajasthani dance dekha , how can u all blame jagya ๐Ÿคฃ
koi bhi fidaa ho jaayega yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
srsly i dont blame jagya at all, i completely understand him๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 a fun post, dil pe mat lena
so yay gauri is responsible 4 everything, woh itnii acchi kyun hain ,
Anmol..i agree..gauri is so so charming...its true really..i would hope she stays as the parralel lead...i mean even her delivery as an actress is so natural..just with the flow how it should be...so charming really...๐Ÿ˜Š..i mean i feel bad for anandi..but i cant deny the reality that gauri is a complete charmer...its too obvious..๐Ÿ˜‰..
Originally posted by sonia77

Anmol..i agree..gauri is so so charming...its true really..i would hope she stays as the parralel lead...i mean even her delivery as an actress is so natural..just with the flow how it should be...so charming really...๐Ÿ˜Š..i mean i feel bad for anandi..but i cant deny the reality that gauri is a complete charmer...its too obvious..๐Ÿ˜‰..

yes soniaji, just what i want in a lead, she is actually the perfect girl acc 2 me๐Ÿ˜‰
and she is just so happy most of the times,gives really positive vibes and really is a character one should take inspiration from
i hope that she stays long in the show, and her chemistry with jagya is commendable indeed
i so want their marriage
imagine gauri in western attire in front of dadisa, that would be so fun to watch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
OMG !!! ๐Ÿคฃ Anmol dara diya yaar tumne...good morning !! just woke up and checked IF on my phone and the first thing that came to my mind "Ab Kya Ho Gaya"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...because aaye din naye naye articles aate rehte hain...

you guys are absolutely right...I must be the first fan of Gauri since she entered the show ...and I will support her all throughout...Gauri ROCKS !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

and sahi bola Anmol...koi bhi fida ho jaaye Gauri pe...so you watched the Rajasthani song right?? she looks stunning isnt it??? arre aage ke episode mein she also wears Denims and goes to night club with Jagya...she looks ravishing there...check it out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by divmath - 12 years ago
Anmol yeaa tumhare liye ! 

Originally posted by divmath

OMG !!! ๐Ÿคฃ Anmol dara diya yaar tumne...good morning !! just woke up and checked IF on my phone and the first thing that came to my mind "Ab Kya Ho Gaya"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...because aaye din naye naye articles aate rehte hain...

you guys are absolutely right...I must be the first fan of Gauri since she entered the show ...and I will support her all throughout...Gauri ROCKS !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

and sahi bola Anmol...koi bhi fida ho jaaye Gauri pe...so you watched the Rajasthani song right?? she looks stunning isnt it??? arre aage ke episode mein she also wears Denims and goes to night club with Jagya...she looks ravishing there...check it out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gauri is indeed riocking , let her turn grey , i would still support her, actually then gauri jag bith will be compatible, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†dono ek jaise ho jaayenge
oh i just saw her in denims, she  was looking very ravishing, who could resist her , actually i applaud jagya for resisting her so long
main hota tohโ˜บ๏ธROFL
Originally posted by intruderfast

gauri is indeed riocking , let her turn grey , i would still support her, actually then gauri jag bith will be compatible, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†dono ek jaise ho jaayenge
oh i just saw her in denims, she  was looking very ravishing, who could resist her , actually i applaud jagya for resisting her so long
main hota tohโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Control beta !!control๐Ÿ˜†

main hota tohโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ 
tum hotey toh jagat se tumhara  dhishum dhishum ho jaatha ๐Ÿ˜‰

main hota tohโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anmol...control control ๐Ÿ˜† ...kyon tum Jaggu dada se panga lena chahte ho...๐Ÿ˜†