Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Shades Of Gray [AR] (Page 10)

GalwayGirl Senior Member
GalwayGirl
GalwayGirl

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hey Rachna!
well this happens to be an unexpected surprise from u..
the title itself explains that this would surely be realistic and kudos for choosing this kind!!Tongue
the intro was meant to be a cliffhanger, isn't  it?? it surely is, making us assume all the possible relation b/w AR!!LOL
i was just assuming that they've crossed the proposals and get to know each other phase but thud,, u tell that he is/was married!! Confused
i dunno why but,i have presumed that ridddhima will be the same(in terms of sentiments or reactions)  but armaan would surely be different from TWOS!! just a passing thot!! 

looking forward for the updates!!
no pestering for updates, i know u will wen time permits!!
Prarthana!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopefully

Hey Rachna!
well this happens to be an unexpected surprise from u..
the title itself explains that this would surely be realistic and kudos for choosing this kind!!Tongue
the intro was meant to be a cliffhanger, isn't  it?? it surely is, making us assume all the possible relation b/w AR!!LOL
i was just assuming that they've crossed the proposals and get to know each other phase but thud,, u tell that he is/was married!! Confused
i dunno why but,i have presumed that ridddhima will be the same(in terms of sentiments or reactions)  but armaan would surely be different from TWOS!! just a passing thot!! 

looking forward for the updates!!
no pestering for updates, i know u will wen time permits!!
Prarthana!!Wink

Hey Prarthana.. your replies are really interesting to read.. in the past too i have meant to reply to your comments but something or the other comes in the way.. so.. yeah.. the intro was for people to assume a very many possibilities about the relationship that Armaan and Riddhima share.. all i can tell you is that they certainly aren't siblings or cousins.. ROFL!!Tongue  but yeah.. Riddhima is essentially the level headed perfection seeking character here.. almost similar to TWOS!! but with major human flaws 
While Armaan is the crazy guy.. whose character will be subject to a lot of debate i am sure.. but i'll leave it to the readers to interpret it as they want.. a lighter gray towards white.. or darker towards black.. but its certainly going to be on a grayscale!! LOL!! 
i will certainly update it when i get time.. otherwise i wouldn't have started it at all. LOL
Keep reading! Smile

GalwayGirl

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey
luvd d start...plz add me to d pm list
cont soon
tc
shaaz

z.e.p.h.y.r

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

hey dear...

awsome start...

cont. soon...

n also cont TWOS...

z.e.p.h.y.r

ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Nice start
n plz plz plz update TWOS

z.e.p.h.y.r

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked Zeph, I, REALLY feel the need to ask you : How do you do this? I mean how do you write sooo well? This intro catches the reader and get them hooked. Its like you put some kind of drug in it!LOL No seriously, like WOW! 

I AM SOOO HAPPY THOUGH! DancingDancingWe get to read 2 of you brilliant fics and your amazing writing! TWOS and Shades of Gray! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for treating us with this sweeet treat! But now you need to make sure you update BOTH FF's! OR ELSE!... Shocked We will fill up the pages with our whining! WackoLOL SO BEWARE!LOL 

SO in this FF Armaan is ALREADY married! Correction, WAS married.. Loving this story already although the only thing you have written is a few paragraphs! LOL Update SOOON! Big smile

Love, 
Anmol Hug

z.e.p.h.y.r

godisgr8 Senior Member
godisgr8
godisgr8

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hey nice concept...is this ff abt finding ur mr./ms. right on the secong time...armaan divoced..?? i hope AR r not in some illegitimate relationship...continue soon...but the best part...we get to read more of wht u write...

but zappy...first pls update TWOS...im dying to read further in that story..!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.r

Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
woowowowo awesome start
armaan already married
kaun hai woh ???
n y did he get a divorce sooo many quest n only u can give the ans lol
do pm me