Shades Of Gray [AR] - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
WOW I just found this last night while I was in bed tryna get some sleep in vain 🤣 erm I read the intro and I'm already hooked into it and I can't wait to see what happens next cos this concept seems really interesting with what Armaan being married or divorced or whatever ðŸ˜† And OH how could I forget what really intrigued me to this FF apart from you being the author is the name of it ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ Yeah Shades of Gray reminds me of 50 Shades of Gray and for a minute I thought you may have been inspired by that lmfao 🤣 AHH well whatever it is I'm eagerly waiting for you to update this whenever you get the time, though I know I shouldn't wait for this cos IDT it's gonna be updated anytime soon ðŸ˜† but still being aadat se majboor :P I'm gonna write an "update soon" anyway 🤣 Edited by ChocolateCharms - 11 years ago
Wonderful start. Continue soon please
Originally posted by ChocolateCharms

WOW I just found this last night while I was in bed tryna get some sleep in vain 🤣 erm I read the intro and I'm already hooked into it and I can't wait to see what happens next cos this concept seems really interesting with what Armaan being married or divorced or whatever ðŸ˜† And OH how could I forget what really intrigued me to this FF apart from you being the author is the name of it ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ Yeah Shades of Gray reminds me of 50 Shades of Gray and for a minute I thought you may have been inspired by that lmfao 🤣 AHH well whatever it is I'm eagerly waiting for you to update this whenever you get the time, though I know I shouldn't wait for this cos IDT it's gonna be updated anytime soon ðŸ˜† but still being aadat se majboor :P I'm gonna write an "update soon" anyway 🤣 

LOL about the name of this story. When I thought about this story and put up the intro 50 shades wasn't even published. Or at least I had not heard about it. And this story was nowhere close to the book. And honestly I haven't thought about this story since forever. I'm not sure when and how I'm going to continue this. But now that I see many people are intrigued, I'll try thinking about it! 
ruchnaaa jeee... Kahan ggayab hai aap
Originally posted by ...zephyr___

LOL about the name of this story. When I thought about this story and put up the intro 50 shades wasn't even published. Or at least I had not heard about it. And this story was nowhere close to the book. And honestly I haven't thought about this story since forever. I'm not sure when and how I'm going to continue this. But now that I see many people are intrigued, I'll try thinking about it! 

Lmao yeah I got that when I looked at the date you posted it 😆 Yes do try and take some time out for it cos it looks promising :) 
Edited by ChocolateCharms - 11 years ago
@...zephyr____: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊

heyo...

zep read ur note n thx god that its nthn lyk the buk or i wuld hv died of a heart atacck,...!!!!lmao...🤣

but thn again its ur story toh its ought to be beyond awsum...!!i m alrdy intrigued by the smal teaser dat u hv put up...!!!!!

do think bout updatin it sumtym...!!!

sakshi..

Posted: 10 years ago
*knock* * knock*
Rachna, you are not abandoning this one, are you?
This one got me hooked for good.
I jst read the intro...
It was sooo nice...
Update ASAP...
OMG !!! i nvr knew u started one more FF except TWOS...😲
but where r u rachana??
this story has gotten on my nerves now... freaking awesome..😃
cont. this one too..plz,na??
hats off to u.. u r one of the best writers on AR, i must say..
t.c nd cum back wth its update too...
😆