jolted thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey diii
nice stry line ...m waiting to read more of it
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sjain

oyee nahi sit ups chalengeyy arey waah muft me fayeda ..kamal ki punishment hai ...oh terii..banas mere fav hai SACHHIII😲 ..mazey se khaoongi ..kuch ho na ho  teri punishment zabardast hain..ab nahi bhi bataya to bhi bo problem HOOHAAA
🤣

Koi aisi cheez hai jo tujhe pasand na ho.. ? sit-ups se bhi khush aur bananas se bhi .. 😡😆 Punishment cancel !  Ab toh direct gun-point use karna hoga.. 🤣
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

Koi aisi cheez hai jo tujhe pasand na ho.. ? sit-ups se bhi khush aur bananas se bhi .. 😡😆 Punishment cancel !  Ab toh direct gun-point use karna hoga.. 🤣

GUN POINT ..huh😲..maise gunaah nahi kiya maine ..ye nainsafi hai
🤣
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This FF has taken a back seat.. I would like to continue TWOS!! to a point where i want it to be right now. I'll get back to this story later.. I am so sorry that I started this and have/am going to delay it for so long.. ðŸ˜’
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

oye..i didnt know abt this story of urs...haawww...very bad..

but leaving it apart..

amazing intro...seems reeally interesting...

so continue soon...

sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awsome...

zefffy i didnt knew that this story even existed...i was at TOWS and summon commented about u updtin shades of gray and i thought ton see what is it and there i cliked the search bar and had surprise written all over it...i didint know that u had another fic...

cumin to the part-well a little confusin cos i dont know wat the story is but still asalways the writin was awsome and somehow it is showin ksg current status...

plss do update it soon

do add me to the pm list

sakshi

repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So I read the monologue and expected a flimsy story. Ofcourse, I knew it'd be good, going by the TWOS standards. But then it blew me off, I literally went W*F? as in what in the world is going on and how in the world do I find it out ASAP? Here, I understand, I should apologize for my weird way of appreciating your talent. :D

SO- at the end of the update, while I was all gripped and curious to read more, I was like. What with Armaan knocking at Riddhima's door in the wee hours of morning. And the whole drama about divorce. But somehow, I find this concept very intriguing. More so, because I have partly been through it but, mostly, because it's be interesting to read about the events that led to this night. the events that follow and how Riddhima really comes into the picture. Continue soon and if you could, please send me a PM when you update next. I really wouldn't wanna miss any of this! :)

PS- did I forget to mention...you write extremely well! :D
Edited by repercussion - 12 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW this is really interesting!! Its totally different from what i've read and really intriguing