Shades Of Gray [AR] - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sjain

oye mainuu kya pata tujhe is fic ke baare mein pata nahi hai ..HAWWW
..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

toh pata hona chahiye na.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by coolvini4u

Omgsh!! EXACTLY 20 DAYS !! Like seriously WHOLE 20 days ! I stumbled upon this? I didnt even know it existed !! 😲
Like as i saw the thread i was like, when did this happen ..lol .. My shocked and surprised expressions are not gonna leave so soon πŸ˜† So, i put a brake on them !

Rach πŸ€—

Big Congo Shongo for your new FF ! πŸ₯³ I cant believe we are getting one more opportunity (apart from TWOS) to pester you. πŸ˜† *someone pinch me* ..lol

The intro was really amazing .. i love the feel of this 'hatke'  story ... M sure it will be another masterpiece from you in a diff style ! πŸ˜› Looking forward to it.. and yeah! by the time i finished it, this story seemed similar to one real story to me.. m not sure if m right ..but yeah may be after a couple of parts later i wud know.. ll let you know if its so ! 😳

Update Soon , ofcourse after most awaited TWOS! πŸ˜†

Love
Vini

P.S: Why dont u paste the link in your signature ? Many people must not be knowing about this one, may be.. . 😊

Hey Vini.. I am sorry you didnt know about this.. lol! i didnt send out pms and stuff.. i was busy at that time.. but yeah.. i like your idea of pasting the link to it in my signature.. only i dont know how to do that! If you could please let me know how its done! 
Hiii
Awesome intro
Loved it
Interesting concept
Can't wait 4 more
Plz do add me 2 ur pm list
Thanksss
Originally posted by zephyrr

Hey Vini.. I am sorry you didnt know about this.. lol! i didnt send out pms and stuff.. i was busy at that time.. but yeah.. i like your idea of pasting the link to it in my signature.. only i dont know how to do that! If you could please let me know how its done! 
I guessed that Rach.. i have seen u damn busy lately .. Its ok ..infact its great to be busy rather than free πŸ˜†

yeah about the link , type, [URL]link of the thread and then close the url (m not typing it here as the code ll not show then )
or u can even type, [URL=link of the thread] Shades of Gray and then again close the url
Hope that helps.. let me know if any prob! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by coolvini4u - 12 years ago

I guessed that Rach.. i have seen u damn busy lately .. Its ok ..infact its great to be busy rather than free πŸ˜†

yeah about the link , type, [URL]link of the thread and then close the url (m not typing it here as the code ll not show then )
or u can even type, [URL=link of the thread] Shades of Gray and then again close the url
Hope that helps.. let me know if any prob! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a ton Vini.. I got it!! 

toh pata hona chahiye na.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oye kudiye ..agli baar se yaad rakhoongi
..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

ab jab my dear zefyyy will update tab tujhe bata doongi ...warna tu mera dimmag kha legiπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Rach : Okiee Dokieee... n mention not ya. ..=D

@Miss M πŸ˜† : yaad rakhiyo . . . aur Haan zaroor bata dena.. warna 1000 sit ups karvaongi .. oh no! usse toh tujhe faayda hoga tera wait loss ho jayega free fund me.. .tch tch ... plan cancel.. isse better hai me tujhe bahut saare bananas khilaaongi 🀣
Edited by coolvini4u - 12 years ago
YE KAB HUA...aur mujay kyun nai pata...😲😭

nice story line...thankgod we will c more of u ...after twos...
contnu super soon...
how dare u!!!
u updated another ff
n didnt even tell me
um not gonna comment on the update now😑

@Rach : Okiee Dokieee... n mention not ya. ..=D

@Miss M πŸ˜† : yaad rakhiyo . . . aur Haan zaroor bata dena.. warna 1000 sit ups karvaongi .. oh no! usse toh tujhe faayda hoga tera wait loss ho jayega free fund me.. .tch tch ... plan cancel.. isse better hai me tujhe bahut saare bananas khilaaongi 🀣

oyee nahi sit ups chalengeyy arey waah muft me fayeda ..kamal ki punishment hai ...oh terii..banas mere fav hai SACHHIII😲 ..mazey se khaoongi ..kuch ho na ho  teri punishment zabardast hain..ab nahi bhi bataya to bhi bo problem HOOHAAA
🀣