Shades Of Gray [AR] - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Great Start..I honestly don't want to get hookedonto THIS ff as well as much as I am on TWOS..it would be torture to wait for what seems like AGES for each update on BOTH ffs!!! LOL..But i since it's the start..i think i wont bother reading this untill all my exams are over..!! So please do 4give me for that..and if ur PMing..then pm me as well..and i promise I'll catch up as soon as i can then give you detailed comments..!! =)

love,
Sanaa
madam writer ..
well..TWOS ison 2 weeks holiday ..can we expect any thing cuming here???
πŸ€”
Great start...cant wait to read more...
nice n interesting concept...bt i again broke my resolution...i promised my self that i will nt add up any new ff to read unless the present fs. get finished but here agian  m goin to read another ff...*sigh*

alas cont. soon...n pm me if possible if not then also no prob...lolz...
Originally posted by sjain

madam writer ..
well..TWOS ison 2 weeks holiday ..can we expect any thing cuming here???
πŸ€”

LOL Mahua! πŸ˜† You're one impatient soul when it comes to TWOS or any of her writing!πŸ˜›
if she could write then she wouldn't have given TWOS a holiday! :P
She must be busy.. let's give her time :) She deserves a break, actually. 

After all, good things come to those who wait ;)
πŸ€—
nice concept..

update soon...

dont forget to pm me
Originally posted by Athena.

LOL Mahua! πŸ˜† You're one impatient soul when it comes to TWOS or any of her writing!πŸ˜›
if she could write then she wouldn't have given TWOS a holiday! :P
She must be busy.. let's give her time :) She deserves a break, actually. 

After all, good things come to those who wait ;)
πŸ€—

Hope what you said turns out to be truee! Hopefully if we wait patiently and wait for her to update we get a super long, AMAZING (Which is her usualπŸ˜†) Update which is even beyond her usual AMAZING! πŸ‘

yeahhh another ff...AR...:)
hey Rachna... wowww great start...this is sooo creative n suspenseful...omg...Armaan has a biwi...well ex-biwi but he was married to smone except Ridz...yooo this is interesting...:) loving it...<3 cont soon...:)
Waiting For Ur Update ...
I had no idea you started another story Rachna..but im super glad that i found it. And this also means Im going to have to stalk you to watch out for more writings from you :P haha! But loved the start, its different and unique..and hmm Armaan already married? That does change my view but seems like AR are besties so maybe i can still keep my hopes up πŸ˜‰ LOL Update sooon!! Edited by Armaan-KSG - 12 years ago