Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Rachna, this is awesome!!!! when i saw the note in TWOS about ur new ff, i immediately came to read it!!!!!!!!!!!! the title is really interesting...really great concept, very nice start n beautifully written as always!!!! wanna it to go on n on just like TWOS!!!!
hey whats that??? Armaan's already married n ex-wife?? he's divorced?????????????? n what is he doing @ Riddhima's place at such an hour?? R they best-friends, does he love her????? so  many questions...  maybe dats why Shades of Grey....
please cont soon...
Tc ðŸ˜Š
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rachna!
well this happens to be an unexpected surprise from u..
the title itself explains that this would surely be realistic and kudos for choosing this kind!!😛
the intro was meant to be a cliffhanger, isn't  it?? it surely is, making us assume all the possible relation b/w AR!!😆
i was just assuming that they've crossed the proposals and get to know each other phase but thud,, u tell that he is/was married!! ðŸ˜•
i dunno why but,i have presumed that ridddhima will be the same(in terms of sentiments or reactions)  but armaan would surely be different from TWOS!! just a passing thot!! 

looking forward for the updates!!
no pestering for updates, i know u will wen time permits!!
Prarthana!!😉

z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hopefully

Hey Rachna!

well this happens to be an unexpected surprise from u..
the title itself explains that this would surely be realistic and kudos for choosing this kind!!😛
the intro was meant to be a cliffhanger, isn't  it?? it surely is, making us assume all the possible relation b/w AR!!😆
i was just assuming that they've crossed the proposals and get to know each other phase but thud,, u tell that he is/was married!! ðŸ˜•
i dunno why but,i have presumed that ridddhima will be the same(in terms of sentiments or reactions)  but armaan would surely be different from TWOS!! just a passing thot!! 

looking forward for the updates!!
no pestering for updates, i know u will wen time permits!!
Prarthana!!😉

Hey Prarthana.. your replies are really interesting to read.. in the past too i have meant to reply to your comments but something or the other comes in the way.. so.. yeah.. the intro was for people to assume a very many possibilities about the relationship that Armaan and Riddhima share.. all i can tell you is that they certainly aren't siblings or cousins.. ROFL!!😛  but yeah.. Riddhima is essentially the level headed perfection seeking character here.. almost similar to TWOS!! but with major human flaws 
While Armaan is the crazy guy.. whose character will be subject to a lot of debate i am sure.. but i'll leave it to the readers to interpret it as they want.. a lighter gray towards white.. or darker towards black.. but its certainly going to be on a grayscale!! LOL!! 
i will certainly update it when i get time.. otherwise i wouldn't have started it at all. LOL
Keep reading! ðŸ˜Š
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
luvd d start...plz add me to d pm list
cont soon
tc
shaaz
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey dear...

awsome start...

cont. soon...

n also cont TWOS...

ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
n plz plz plz update TWOS
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲😲 Zeph, I, REALLY feel the need to ask you : How do you do this? I mean how do you write sooo well? This intro catches the reader and get them hooked. Its like you put some kind of drug in it!😆 No seriously, like WOW! 

I AM SOOO HAPPY THOUGH! We get to read 2 of you brilliant fics and your amazing writing! TWOS and Shades of Gray! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for treating us with this sweeet treat! But now you need to make sure you update BOTH FF's! OR ELSE!... ðŸ˜² We will fill up the pages with our whining! ðŸ˜† SO BEWARE!😆 

SO in this FF Armaan is ALREADY married! Correction, WAS married.. Loving this story already although the only thing you have written is a few paragraphs! ðŸ˜† Update SOOON! ðŸ˜ƒ

Love, 
Anmol ðŸ¤—
godisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice concept...is this ff abt finding ur mr./ms. right on the secong time...armaan divoced..?? i hope AR r not in some illegitimate relationship...continue soon...but the best part...we get to read more of wht u write...

but zappy...first pls update TWOS...im dying to read further in that story..!!😊
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woowowowo awesome start
armaan already married
kaun hai woh ???
n y did he get a divorce sooo many quest n only u can give the ans lol
do pm me
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I thought u7 were supposed to update???????????????????
love.