Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashluvdmg thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
woah..gr8 kick start..!!armaan married n divorced????mann..cnt wait 2 read more...

khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyrr

ROFLing to the edited reply of yours.. you asked all the right questions and answered a few correctly yourself.. so i'd just say.. wait up..will probably update tomorrow! :)

Now you got me all worked up…Armaan and Riddhima in an illegitimate relationship!😲 πŸ˜†     

Eagerly await for the update😳

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know ... a real small intro. Though shocking one - Armaan is married and divorced too??? Hmmm, so this one's gonna be more on a serious note. Waiting for further updates here too. But maybe more involved in TWOS and hence would appreciate updates there too.
namita18 thumbnail
Just cant wait for it...dunno wat i want first twos or dis one...m equally exicited for ur both ff..pls update soon if u can
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Wow...you are the best ! πŸ˜ƒ 2 FFs at a time? now i have to check 2 threads together to see your present situations.lol...
I loved the intro.And i am looking forward to it.Though the story seems to be cliched as u said,i know with your writing you will make it different.The best example is twos itself.Its the same Dmg story but u made it more beautiful.lol...in your other story also i started to praise twos.πŸ˜†
Dont delay twos because of the new one.Twos has the most important place in my heart.😳
I like the fact that your hands were itching to write this one.Most of the writers are like that.Its a good sign for us to know that you will continue your writing whenever an idea strikes.
But why only the intro? Its very short.I am sure you might have written more to this.You are  waiting for our response to post  the rest kya? Or only this much have written?
Anyway,since  you have added another responsibility to your shoulders,our expectations will become double. So you better balance both.πŸ˜‰
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

Wow...you are the best ! πŸ˜ƒ 2 FFs at a time? now i have to check 2 threads together to see your present situations.lol...
I loved the intro.And i am looking forward to it.Though the story seems to be cliched as u said,i know with your writing you will make it different.The best example is twos itself.Its the same Dmg story but u made it more beautiful.lol...in your other story also i started to praise twos.πŸ˜†
Dont delay twos because of the new one.Twos has the most important place in my heart.😳
I like the fact that your hands were itching to write this one.Most of the writers are like that.Its a good sign for us to know that you will continue your writing whenever an idea strikes.
But why only the intro? Its very short.I am sure you might have written more to this.You are  waiting for our response to post  the rest kya? Or only this much have written?
Anyway,since  you have added another responsibility to your shoulders,our expectations will become double. So you better balance both.πŸ˜‰

LOL! Thanks Raji.. but its true.. this is all i've written.. i wasnt waiting for a response to put up more or anything like that.. that's coz i've mentioned that i am a very impatient human being myself.. and i post immediately what i write.. hence i put up so many incomplete parts!! LOL!!
TWOS!! will be my priority.. but this one is just a time pass which i dont know why i have added.. i m a little weird that way!! πŸ˜†
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sounds realli interesting!
he was married?? :O
is he like best friends with riddhima?
continue soon x
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey sounds interstn
cant wait 2 read more