plzzz update asap...
Hello_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
now read my comment on page 1 😃
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey u started another one..! greatt keep up d good work..! 👏👏😆
d start was superb n now am waitin to read mre of it...
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khahani

The title is very intriguing'I am looking forward to it! and Rachnaa I will reply to your scrap soon, sorry about the delay! :D

Keine Probleme! LOL!! 😊
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hello_01

what a story, i hav a look 'mouth-dropped-down' ! you don't know, how i am feeling rite now... pata hai something different bubbling up in my heart - why do you do this yrr, heart mai kuch kuch hota hai, par tum nae smjho ge 🤣 - why do you stop at such  crucial moment - couldn't uh rite more *huff*!!

😆 see the upper thing is result of such a intriguing start - you have got me stick to it, and now i will keep on thinking when will i get more, more and more to read, poor me - hve to wait for both ffs of yours now...! 😛

Let me say one more thing, that the start was shocking, breathtaking - exciting, i am all jumpy for this ff !! Pleasse update - i want to know how you rite more on this ff - and plus one more thing,  i wish this ff turns out to be neva ending ff like your Twos 😃, from heart... 😊

Love Maha😳

😊
I m sorry Maha to put you through the torture.. 😆LOL! but this was written on a whim! i dont know why i did this.. but i did! i just hope you guys enjoy it.. but this torture wont last as long as TWOS!! its supposed to be a short story
Edited by zephyrr - 12 years ago
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb intro Rachna...cant wait to read wat happens next...

Continue soon and OBVIOUSLY do PM me...😆
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishiksg

OMg u started a new one... wen u already havnet upd8td twos  from a long time...???? u r weird at times... :S... ne  ways loved it... continue it. n also upd8 it as frequently as possible...

This is the exact reaction i expected from everyone! LOL!! Yes i am weird.. most of the time!😆

alaipayuthey thumbnail
hey,
you won't know me coz i haven't commented in TWOS yet; well the reason for that being that i haven't yet finished reading all the parts so far!
but you're a great writer so i am looking forward to reading this fanfic even if its a short one like you said.
coming to the first part, it was awesome! i am intrigued to know more! continue soon!
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail

ROFLing to the edited reply of yours.. you asked all the right questions and answered a few correctly yourself.. so i'd just say.. wait up..will probably update tomorrow! :)