Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Happy Mother's Day - Please post your wishes (Page 2)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tora

Very nice post Jess
Happy mothers day
I lost my mom pretty young age so I really miss her doesnt like to celebrate this day but just doing things for my kids
my labors what a exciting journey I had when doc said to my husband that we can save only mom or baby I suffered with kidney dilation and complete bed rest I had 6 surgeries at the to
Time of my pregnancy I was screaming and yelling in the whole hospital because of the pain of my catheter they put im my kidney I was not worried about me or my new born baby but I was only worrying about my older one who was only 6 at that time I know the meaning of mom it's very hard to have journey without mom I went through that situation that's why j only worried about my older one
my big supportive was my husband I will really oblige to him what he did I have to say that I will say myself lucky
After delivery I was loosing my breath 36 hrs I was on the oxygen to get my breathe and finally I made it when I remember those days still I feel like crying
So happy mothers day

E

Tora,

I salute you!

ClapClapClap

When my second daughter was born she was only 3lbs. 6weeks early.
She was in incubator for 6 weeks. Doctors lost hope. But I did not. She fought back and I learned that spirit from my little one.
Now she will start going to school in August. 
When I see her I feel blessed. 

A quote by a friend:

Have carried a child within my body. Slept with them on my chest. I've kissed little toes & wiped away tears. I've been puked on, peed on & spent 

sleepless nights in cradling my child, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a MOM, and there is no greater honor, love or Blessing!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Edited by rbofan1 - 07 May 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-mesmerised-TorasweetsuteWooHooHaha21jparkerRB81SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose-Veena-

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

Very nice post Jess
Happy mothers day
I lost my mom pretty young age so I really miss her doesnt like to celebrate this day but just doing things for my kids
my labors what a exciting journey I had when doc said to my husband that we can save only mom or baby I suffered with kidney dilation and complete bed rest I had 6 surgeries at the to
Time of my pregnancy I was screaming and yelling in the whole hospital because of the pain of my catheter they put im my kidney I was not worried about me or my new born baby but I was only worrying about my older one who was only 6 at that time I know the meaning of mom it's very hard to have journey without mom I went through that situation that's why j only worried about my older one
my big supportive was my husband I will really oblige to him what he did I have to say that I will say myself lucky
After delivery I was loosing my breath 36 hrs I was on the oxygen to get my breathe and finally I made it when I remember those days still I feel like crying
So happy mothers day

E

Tora,

I salute you!

ClapClapClap

She was in incubator for 6 weeks. Doctors lost hope. But I did not. She fought back and I learned that spirit from my little one.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Vaish,

What a beautiful anecdote that was...

Only a mother can write like that...

A mother's belief...a mother's courage...EXEMPLARY!!!

You are a fine example of that!Smile

Happy Mother's Day to you too...

Bahut saara pyaar to the little one too! Big smile
Doc D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_vaish_123-mesmerised-jparkerWooHooHaha21RB81The_May_Rose-Veena-

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Very nice post Jess
Happy mothers day
So happy mothers day

E

Tora,

I salute you!

ClapClapClap

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Vaish,

What a beautiful anecdote that was...

Only a mother can write like that...

A mother's belief...a mother's courage...EXEMPLARY!!!

You are a fine example of that!Smile

Happy Mother's Day to you too...

Bahut saara pyaar to the little one too! Big smile
Doc D

Thank you DocD!

Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr_Neetu_WooHooHaha21jparkerRB81

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
 Happy Mothers  Day to all the Mommys on the forum and to my Mommy as well! Love you!Big smile

dr.dsrAnu80vaish_123-mesmerised-Tora_Neetu_WooHooHaha21jparkerRB81The_May_Rose

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Vaishu
salute to you lady because I cannot see my kids in such pain and you saw your little one in this situation is tremendous only mother can do this
that's why mother is such a beautiful word that love cares only mom have that in which we all feel secure
the girls who are still young unmarried or not having a child just one thing I have say love your mom whenever you get an opportunity I lost my opportunity and I still miss her
Because god has given a best gift in our life and it's priceless

dr.dsrvaish_123sweetsute-mesmerised-_Neetu_WooHooHaha21jparkerRB81The_May_Rose-Veena-

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Tora,

I salute you!

ClapClapClap

Bless your strength for this Vaishu!!!! You sure are lucky here... to see that your child is safe now and does enjoy the beautiful life that she is surrounded with...

A quote by a friend:

Have carried a child within my body. Slept with them on my chest. I've kissed little toes & wiped away tears. I've been puked on, peed on & spent 

sleepless nights in cradling my child, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a MOM, and there is no greater honor, love or Blessing!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

not many are lucky to see their children yet they survive.. so for those mothers too who bore the pain, but were not fortunate enough...

salute them and all mothers...

Edited by jparker - 07 May 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80vaish_123_Neetu_-mesmerised-WooHooHaha21RB81

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thankyou doc d , Jess, vaishu and everyone for wishes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123_Neetu_-mesmerised-WooHooHaha21jparkerRB81

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
hei jess,
a very good post..mothers r really gr8..like the saying goes as God couldn't be there to take care of everyone he gave us Mother..To all the Mothers and my mother i salute u all..in earlier days kids spend more time with their parents..now-a-days kids move out of their houses in early ages for studies r career, sometimes they couldn't get a chance to say how much they love their parents..guys show ur love..they need that as they grew older..
LOVE U MOM!!!!!

Edited by RB81 - 07 May 2011 at 6:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80-mesmerised-sweetsutejparkerWooHooHaha21-Manita--Veena-

Go to top