Happy Mother's Day - Please post your wishes - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Aysha lovely poem dear
wishing you a happy mothers day
I have been moved to tears by this post and all the replies here...and it takes a lot for that to happen...

@Jess...first of all thank you for this post...extremely thoughtful and kind..
@Tora...thank you for sharing your story...so much for all of us to take from..and learn.. to give,,,
@mesmerized...beautiful poem
@DocD...is there anything I can tell you about your writing that has not been said before...

I had the pleasure of celebrating this day with my Mom and my daughter...a day I enjoyed to the hilt..a breather after a looong month of craziness...

Happy Mothers Day to everyone...every mother and every child of a mother!!

love
Saaz
I have read this thread twice and couldn't find words to post here !!

Jess, I was mesmerized reading the first post of yours and absolutely loved the Chinese Bamboo analogy...Rightly said that the fruits of hard work sometimes test your patience...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

sometimes, when the journey gets tough, snippets like these keep the spirits high !!

I was moved by spirits of Tora and Vaishu...hats off guys !! you are inspirational !!!
beautiful poem Aysha...loved it !!

I have a small daughter and though she is an angel...I struggle with myself to give time to her and envy people who manage work and kids effectively !!

I spent just a few hours with her on this Mother's Day as I was working full time and she was as patient as always moving me no end...

I realise what my mom must have gone through as I have a working mom who struggled with demanding children like us...her work...and our home carrying all responsibilties with panache...
much better than I am doing right now !!
I truly appreciate her... as compared to her...I am too lousy and laid back !!!

I love you Mom...I am what I am...just because of you !!!!

Edited by -Manita- - 12 years ago
Aysha I just read ur poem nowπŸ€—.. and I had tears in my eyes😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 soo apt and true... loveeed it❀️

Jay.. thanks for this thread.. I just sticked it in a hurry and couldn't come on the forum during the wkend hence the delay in this comment here.

Hope all had a wonderful Mothers Day!
What a beautiful way to celebrate Motherhood... for mums all around the world need to know they are respected and loved.. all the pains and there is always gains.. regardless of the expectations.

I love Motherhood because of all the relationships this is the one that is pure and truly unselfish and the most satisfying among it all! (Yes I have a daughter in her teens and I will still say this!!πŸ˜†)

Thanks Jay!
aww such a beauriful post happy mother day to all the wonderful moms of the world who handle n bring up so many naughty little kids loke us

Thanks to Jess, Tora, Saaz, Manita and Bona for appreciating the poem! *hugs*

Awww Bona didn't mean to make you emotional, but i was thinking of mothers in general when i wrote that, and still it doesn't do justice to all that a mother is and does for her children.  πŸ€—

Jess-beautiful post sweetie(sorry for mentioning this late as I ws in hurry when i posted my wishes)

Tora- sorry for your loss sweetie and can't really imagine the pain you went through.I really salute you hon!*a big hug*πŸ€—

Vaish- now I understand and glad that I got it right when I said you are  very sensible.Now I also know that you are courageous and patient and optimistic which I used to see in your posts before I knew of this.Hats off to you sweetie.Love you!πŸ€—

Saaz-so three ladies had a great time huh!U so deserve it!πŸ€—

Doc,Manita and everyone ,loved your posts!πŸ€—
Aysha-lovely poem.So beautiful!
OMG ayesha...

I love the poem...i will apologize but I haven't read everything so plz forgive me but I went and read the poem and that poem is really sweet. I wrote one too a year back but it's nothing much.

wow!