I love you, i miss you! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Watching Paraag romance Kokila would be like watching a newborn deer trying to approach a lioness on the prowl😆

It would be much safer for the "I Love You. I Missed You" message to be delievered by an innocent bystander, not even Ahem. Because bechara Ahem dikra would faint watching his parents 'romance'.

Paraag should use Gopi to deliever his love messages, she's the only one Koki won't attack. Can you imagine Gopi vau passing love notes between her saas and sasur?😆
It would be a wonderful future track

Yuks
we are crying fot GoHam Moments and bro is missing KoRag Romance...
that will be a big big demand bro,,,,,m sure Koki will ask few more bugs for it...
what say..?
@yuks
it will be like tasting strawberry and whip cream.. Gopi will feel like cupid😆
Originally posted by br2499

yes! mathematics is more important that chemistry!😆
boogolathinte spandanamanu Mathematics😆
 Jake,

My take on this would be Parag texting Ahem " Have her kidnapped and I will pay the kidnappers a huge ransom for her upkeep. Ahem Dikra then u are free to marry Anita.🤣🤣
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

we are crying fot GoHam Moments and bro is missing KoRag Romance...
that will be a big big demand bro,,,,,m sure Koki will ask few more bugs for it...
what say..?

i am a korag fan. Cant help it
Originally posted by avivakirk

Jake,

My take on this would be Parag texting Ahem " Have her kidnapped and I will pay the kidnappers a huge ransom for her upkeep. Ahem Dikra then u are free to marry Anita.🤣🤣

this is much better that ilu and imu
Originally posted by avivakirk

Jake,

My take on this would be Parag texting Ahem " Have her kidnapped and I will pay the kidnappers a huge ransom for her upkeep. Ahem Dikra then u are free to marry Anita.🤣🤣
so you are a Team AhemIta? Wow.. Me too
Originally posted by Jake-neil

so you are a Team AhemIta? Wow.. Me too

Yes, I like the jodi very much.ROFL Run for dear life because slippers would be thrown on us by Ahem fans.ROFL
Dont worry.. I have slipper proof armour. I will give you one. Its free for team ahemita fans