Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FUNNIEST ND GUD PNTS OF MKAP CHARACTERS. (Page 3)

Heart-Hacker IF-Addictz
Heart-Hacker
Heart-Hacker

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

A nice light post

cme back with such cute post so there is smile on everyone faceeeBig smile

thanx sanithaBig smilei thought many of my sisters r sad so just trif to bring back their smileBig smile

Heart-Hacker IF-Addictz
Heart-Hacker
Heart-Hacker

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Amit, great idea!
i love when SS calls KN a kuta.
The morning after the SR was funny when SS wanted to know what the red thing was on K's back.
I loved when KN was dreaming about aroosia, and kesar disturbed his sleep and he called her a sasuri.
When TC were at the adda, remembering their abc, a far ipple... that was good.
There's loads of funny dialogues, wish i could remember moreSmile
Thanx...yaa i remember one more dialogue from ss to KN kalyugi saputLOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Heart-Hacker IF-Addictz
Heart-Hacker
Heart-Hacker

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Amit thanks for such a post to bring the smile in our face. i think more people has to participate.
one more dialogue i like of krishna is all the time he tells his friend ek gumake deyeke or dadab deke. something like that. another one when SS shouts at pratigya at the prof jail time to find the lawyer and she tells something to ss back and she knows ss is the one who is behind this and comes to room and is walking and krishna comes and sits in chair and talks to himself " jahan bolna nahin ha vahan dabar dabar and jahan bolna hai waha pe moun amavasya jaisa dekho " u should seen the scene how he acts and the way prats walks and comes near him and ask. it is hilarious i like both of them in that.
Thax laksBig smile...haha remembered that scene tonBig smile
Heart-Hacker IF-Addictz
Heart-Hacker
Heart-Hacker

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

hey friendswa as the enviornment of this forum is garam garam so just started this forum so that our smile may come back after this which has been lost for the last few days. so there r few funny things which i really like in this mkap-1. Shakti character is very funny.i love to see his kamchori atitude,the way he sleep at the crucial moment i love those.2.kesaramma WORDS AYE DADA i really love that.3.sajjan singh dialogues,as usual many of us here loved his acting,the manner he speaks is simply outstanding...lol4.professor jumping here nd there at his bad times...lol r very funny.5.amma's dialogue of aye mastarni...lol6.GD ringing her bell unpurposly were really funny...lol7.Pratigya's funny bashan r also really gud...lol8.Krishna's way of speaking to his babu nd to his friends...is really funny... 9.Nainaji ansoon r really funny the way she cries nd btings ansoon as TSUNAMI.r really funny...lol10.Komal innocence nd her dialogue were really gud,as we knw she has a gud heart but simetimes her gusssa blow her off...so guysss let's appreciate them nd try to create positivity in the forum...all character's r good at their respective places...so guys plz step in nd plz mention sum posituve points about them all.
Awsome post bro...SmileClap
Thanx alot snigdhaBig smile
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
amit bhaiyya..Hugim sho happy to meet u after so long. how are u?

Heart-Hacker

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I lubbed ur postwa.. Its very nice.

Heart-Hacker

Heart-Hacker IF-Addictz
Heart-Hacker
Heart-Hacker

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Thanx Ramona.me gud u tell?

PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Well, I just returned frm my long vacation. Got a bad cold.. afterall Im nt used to 4 degrees cold Climate.

Heart-Hacker

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index