Pratigya

FUNNIEST ND GUD PNTS OF MKAP CHARACTERS.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friendswa as the enviornment of this forum is garam garam so just started this forum so that our smile may come back after this which has been lost for the last few days. so there r few funny things which i really like in this mkap-          1. Shakti character is very funny.i love to see his kamchori atitude,the way he sleep at the crucial moment i love those.                           2.kesaramma WORDS AYE DADA i really love that.                                      3.sajjan singh dialogues,as usual many of us here loved his acting,the manner he speaks is simply outstanding...lol                                   4.professor jumping here nd there at his bad times...lol r very funny.      5.amma's dialogue of aye mastarni...lol                                          6.GD ringing her bell unpurposly were really funny...lol                          7.Pratigya's funny bashan r also really gud...lol                                        8.Krishna's way of speaking to his babu nd to his friends...is really funny...                                                  9.Nainaji ansoon r really funny the way she cries nd btings ansoon as TSUNAMI.r really funny...lol                 10.Komal innocence nd her dialogue were really gud,as we knw she has a gud heart but simetimes her gusssa blow her off...so guysss let's appreciate them nd try to create positivity in the forum...all character's r good at their respective places...so guys plz step in nd plz mention sum posituve points about them all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏
amit i loved piyassiyas hyperness whenever k is around😉

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
like your all funny sentence that u have made it..
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nazi di. .lallantop!i lyk SS's rubbing of eyes. .n amma's expression, she makes,wen she taunts smone
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

👏

amit i loved piyassiyas hyperness whenever k is around😉

ohh i forgot😆one more dialogue by baba aye e daari wale baba😆
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm I found it hilarious when ss calls krishna as pitaji lol
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amit nice post. Thank u that is what we need now. good job.
ya i like krishna;s dialogues how he says to prats iam yr pati paremeshwar bhooth nath. that was hilarious. when he was searching for hims pajama after their stay in addda. he says he is searching for pajama not bin laden. there are lot of krisna's dialogue which i liked. Same as nazia said love theway SS calls krishna pithaji.
GunDaa thumbnail
thanks laks...yaa thank u for such dialouges...krirhna ke roj dialogue badlte rehte hain😆so can't remember all his dialogues😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amit this is for u.
Shaktia's HUMREE dialogue.
Thanks for your pm and efforts.
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Amit this is for u.
Shaktia's HUMREE dialogue.
Thanks for your pm and efforts.

hahahaha another dialogue thanks😆😆well i had another dialogue Sasuraa which was often used by shakti nd krishna both😆