Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FUNNIEST ND GUD PNTS OF MKAP CHARACTERS.

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hey friendswa as the enviornment of this forum is garam garam so just started this forum so that our smile may come back after this which has been lost for the last few days. so there r few funny things which i really like in this mkap-          1. Shakti character is very funny.i love to see his kamchori atitude,the way he sleep at the crucial moment i love those.                           2.kesaramma WORDS AYE DADA i really love that.                                      3.sajjan singh dialogues,as usual many of us here loved his acting,the manner he speaks is simply outstanding...lol                                   4.professor jumping here nd there at his bad times...lol r very funny.      5.amma's dialogue of aye mastarni...lol                                          6.GD ringing her bell unpurposly were really funny...lol                          7.Pratigya's funny bashan r also really gud...lol                                        8.Krishna's way of speaking to his babu nd to his friends...is really funny...                                                  9.Nainaji ansoon r really funny the way she cries nd btings ansoon as TSUNAMI.r really funny...lol                 10.Komal innocence nd her dialogue were really gud,as we knw she has a gud heart but simetimes her gusssa blow her off...so guysss let's appreciate them nd try to create positivity in the forum...all character's r good at their respective places...so guys plz step in nd plz mention sum posituve points about them all.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_riya1shantataipheonix1sanitha7irene_cArhaan-da-bestidreeskhan123suk4shrutisinhaa_umaAziyameena..PristineSoulArjaAddictMitu_telstraSnigdha_Khanamcarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap
amit i loved piyassiyas hyperness whenever k is aroundWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
nice post amitTongue

--MaFia--

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
like your all funny sentence that u have made it..

--MaFia--

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Nazi di. .lallantop!i lyk SS's rubbing of eyes. .n amma's expression, she makes,wen she taunts smone

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Clap
amit i loved piyassiyas hyperness whenever k is aroundWink
ohh i forgotLOLone more dialogue by baba aye e daari wale babaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_riya1PristineSoultelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hmm I found it hilarious when ss calls krishna as pitaji lol

--MaFia--

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Amit nice post. Thank u that is what we need now. good job.
ya i like krishna;s dialogues how he says to prats iam yr pati paremeshwar bhooth nath. that was hilarious. when he was searching for hims pajama after their stay in addda. he says he is searching for pajama not bin laden. there are lot of krisna's dialogue which i liked. Same as nazia said love theway SS calls krishna pithaji.

--MaFia--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index