FF-The shock of urmillas news 6TH PART UPDATED pg5 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shobi12500

waiting eagerly for next part

Thanks, hopefully ill update it this friday
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

omg another funny update, reincarnation of Urmi in the daughter of Rashi, yes guaranteed laughter, the baby is already greedy, if you take anything away from it, it will cry, bulge it's eyes and twist it's mouth the other way.

Poor Kokila too much expectation from her Aham to give a son to Gopi, and Gopi on the bed half dead and Mr Selfish Aham snoring through the whole labour...I can just imagine the Saathiya being that unconcerned he'll be like my Mom will take care of the home stuff and I need to leave the hospital and go home to sleep as I have work tomorrow.

Great update Kav, waiting for the next part.

Thanks nafisa much appericated
Originally posted by vrinda2010

just loved it🀣

Thanks vrinda im glad u liked it :)
Originally posted by sam990

next part plzzz

Sam ill try an update it this fridayy
recap choti urmi playing with kinjals stuff

Dhawal: ji kinjalji

kinjal thinks to herself if she tells dhawal about the baby switching he wont be able to cope with it he just about got over his fue
Kinjal: its nothing just keep an eye on the baby

modi bhavan kitchen

Rashi boiling milk for her baby

Gopi: rashi ben who are you boiling the milk for

Rashi: whats it to you! its my baby

Gopi: no, rashi ben if its for the baby you should feed it your own milk (not getting into to much detail)

Rashi: eeew gopi stop this nonsense anyways keep your dirty thoughts to yourself ... i already had to go through all this baby drama because of your dirty actions

gopi leaves silently
once again koki is filiming on rashis phone

choti urmi tamasha

choti urmi is crying the house down

Kinjal: what the hell! i thought the house would be quiet now but theres as much racket as there was when fue was here

Dhawal: calm down kinjalji remember fue said you should control your anger (choti urmi smiles)

Kinjal: i dont wanna her anything about fue shes gone so let her be (choti urmi does her mouth twisting thing hmmm)

Dhawal: theek hai kinjalji have you thought of any names for the baby

Kinjal: ji FUE 2 (choti urmi pops her eyes out in surprise)

Dhawal: kinjalji you just said you dont wanna talk about fue, and how did fue come into all of this

Kinjal: dhawal just go and sell your oil because thats all your good at

modi bhavan

Koki Thinking Mode: how did all this happen, gopi had a girl! but its been the modi familys tradition the first born is always a boy, ahem is no use these days he is always just latoo over ahem hai krishna bhagwan like father like son

ahem walks into kokis room

Ahem: mom what happened you should be happy your bahu just gave birth to your grand daughter

Koki: ahem dikhra thats the problem, are you sure its your baby

Ahem: mom what are you trying to say. (ahem couldnt believe what he was hearing and that to from his mom)

rashis room
Rashi: jigarji the babys just gone to sleep can i use your phone, because you know kadg... i mean khaki ji has taken mine

Jigar: rashi why are you asking you know i cant say no to you ... i love you

Rashi: oh god he's getting a bit to much

(jigar gives her the phone)

rashi all excitied she was gunna call kermilla (urmillas younger sister, rashis maasi)

while the phone was in her hands it starts ringing and says SONAL

jigar answers the phone infront of rashi
Jigar: hello

Sonal: what do you mean hello! wheres my wedding money

Jigar: dont worry you'll get the money at any cost

Rashi: what! now his giving out free money ... i know now im gunna have to look after this baby myslef

Sonal: im bringing your son today so stay at home (she hangs up)

Jigar gets tears in his eyes

Rashi: jigarji what happened

he leaves the room

Rashi: dont tell me his just like his sister kinjal and his having an affair with the doctor

later on that evening ...

sonal at the door she leaves abhi in a basket infront of the modi mansion with the adoption letter. she rings the door bell like a pagal person and quickly leaves

ahem comes downstairs and picks up the basket
Ahem: JIGAR, CHIRAG KAKA, MOM

TO BE CONTINUED ...
OMG I was reading that whilst smiling throughout, you made me laugh so much. Please keep on updating this fan fic, the Urmila baby, Rashi acting like a nutcase and Sonal is no better, Jigar is like a yo-yo doesn't know what to do, Aham has become so lattoo over Gopi his Mom is likening him for her husband Parag.

Thanks for making my night..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

OMG I was reading that whilst smiling throughout, you made me laugh so much. Please keep on updating this fan fic, the Urmila baby, Rashi acting like a nutcase and Sonal is no better, Jigar is like a yo-yo doesn't know what to do, Aham has become so lattoo over Gopi his Mom is likening him for her husband Parag.

Thanks for making my night..πŸ‘πŸΌ

no problem .. to be honest i didnt really feel like continuing this FF anymore as ive been really trying to concentrate on my exams but whenever i read your comments they inspire me to keep updating (dont ask how i manage to stay on the forum with my busy schedule) thank you anyways and keep reading
cute. Gopi gave birth to a girl.