Interview With a Vampire Abhiya Chap 1 up page 7 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
wow its so nice to have u back even if just for FFs. Hey can u just make an index post with all ur FF links as I am following almost all ur FFs but not sure if I have commented on each one of them so would like to continue reading updates when they are moved to FF section.
Interview with a vampire

NYC's Life

Piya woke up to the sound of her alarm.  Not another day. She thought. Piya dressed up in her jogging outfit. She ran few miles around the central park. She enjoyed the scenery, and looked around. People were busy jogging , and as  New Yorkers lost in their own little world. New York had given her a identity to her. She was proud to be born in a such a wonderful city. She was the first born immigrant from her family. Her parents had immigrated to the U.S., in the 1980s when they had newly weds. They had struggle in the new country, but the American Dream had still been alive in their heart. They now successfully owned a restaurant in upper east side which was booming. Her parents had expected her to become a Doctor,  Engineer, or join of the field of It which most of the Desi did. And, then get married and settled down. From an early she knew, she wanted to break the rules. She received a degree in English from Princeton University when she was only eighteen. And, now she had done her doctorate from Columbia. She was immediately hired by the New York times. But, now bad karmas following her. She jogged back to her house. Her mother (Madhu) opened the door for her. And, she smiled and pushed her aside.

Madhu- Beta! You can't go in the living room. Go Get! Ready! U have guests

Piya(taking her headphones out, and whining)- Mum! Not Again! I don't wanna get married. For Godsake, I am only 22.

Madhu- Shut up! The family that have come to see you are rich. Their son is a doctor. U could not be a doctor, but at least u will be one through marriage.

Madhu took her Piya's room. And, dressed her up in traditional outfit.

Misha leaning against the wall- Let me guess! Another mum's crazy  idea to get u married

Madhu- Misha shut up! Piya! Beta! We have no hope from her. But, u r our last hope. Mrs. Saxena's daughter got married to a engineer.

Madhu- Kisie ki naazar nah lagzye.

Piya- Mum! Stop this nonsense

Madhu- Piya! Shush ! And be a good girl.

Piya had an idea. She knew what she would do.

As soon Madhu left, Piya asked Misha if she could borrow her clothes. Misha handed to them.

Misha- Look like the good one is turning to be a badass. Victory! I can't wait to see Mumma's gold digger reaction

Panchi- Misha! Don''t say about that our own mum

Misha- Hello! Our Mother is Adolf Hitler. What is the rush of getting us married?

Piya quickly dressed up in Misha's clothes. She took some scissors, and made some whole around the shirt, and pant. She was dressed up like a hobo. She went downstairs. Madhu on instant seeing her nearly fainted. Panchi try to hold her mother. Sid holded back his laughter. Arnav was just amused at his daughter for rebelling against her mother.

Piya saw the people who had come to visit her. The guy had thick glasses on, and was chubby man.

Madhu- I am sorry Mrs. Mehra. My daughter just had theme of  dress like a hobo day. Her jobs demands those things. Arnav just held his laughter.

Piya- Hello! Aunty! Looking sexy. She is wrong. I always dress up like this.

Mrs. Mehra shocked. But, Guddu the guy responded saying

Guddu - It's ok ! We are very modern too, and she look sexy as hell. Her breast look so wonderful with mouth full of sweets.

Piya was disgusted by his comment

Piya- Thank You!

Guddu(pretending to be cool)- Mention not

Piya- That's nice.

Guddu-  Mum! I wanna marry her (whining)

Mrs. Mehra- Sure Beta! U know I would never question u. Piya! Beta ur lucky. He is a rare gem. He has a good job, and big house with swimming pool in Newark. You two will love it.  I can't wait for u two to settle down. I will have a bahu, and finally take care of me. Can we take a fertility test to so how many babies u can give birth? I am sure u don't mind.

Madhu (disgusted by their comment)- In fact I have a problem. This marriage is not happening. Your son is a pervert.

Mrs. Mehra- Ur daughter is one in a million. Chi! Chi! Kese Kapde paine he.

Madhu- My daughter is perfect the way she is.  Ur son needs some manner, and u. Get out my house. Mrs. Mehra, and her son left cursing.

Piya was shocked at the nature of her mother.

Piya: Mum are you ok? Is that you?

Madhu- Piya! I want u get married, but not to the wrong person. I have one more ladka for you. I promise he is nothing like that. Piya blocked her ears, and Madhu continued to make her understand.

Later At Work

Piya left for her work. Her boss had called her to say something was urgent.

Piya: Hi! Lisa she greeted her boss secretary.

Lisa: Boss! Wants to see u. Go in

Piya knocked on her boss door.

Piya: Boss you wanted to see me

Max- Yes, Miss. Jaiswal. I have an assignment for you.

Piya- What's is it

Max- U r gonna go head down to Europe, and do an Interview with a Vampire

Piya: U r not kidding right? Vampires! They do not exist, ,and in just plain old fiction

Max- Nah! Piya! There is some evidence that is coming out they do exist. I need to go find a vampire, and interview it.

Piya: I am not going a wild goose chase through Europe.

Max- If you don't ur fired, and besides ur articles have not been getting good rating. Come on Piya! You will staying in a 5 star hotel, and the company will pay for all ur accommodations.

Piya thought about it. It meant getting out of the country, and especially mum trying to get her married.

Piya: Ok I am in.

Max- Cool your tickets! Ur leaving tonight.

Piya hurried to her house ,and packed. She left a note. And went to JFK Airport and flew to Italy( her first destination).

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
hy lol sounds proper funny awww it seems like a nice family and i loved how madhus reaction was cant wait till abhay and pia meet plez update sooon xxx
lol... its really funny...😃 i loved madhu reaction...n egerly waiting when abhe & pia will meet...⭐️
wow lovely post.I m waiting 4 the time whn pia will meet abhay
Nice update
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
lol its real funny syria😆... loved madhu's reaction...lets see what happen wen pia meets abhay...eagerly waitin fr nxt update continue soon❤️😊
Nice updt dear.
it ws a funny part.
realy like madhu reaction,too gud.
cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
gud update
I also really feel disgusted of the guy
So the nxt is abhiya meeting
Thanx for the pm