Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) (Page 94)

superxuberant Senior Member
superxuberant
superxuberant

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Ridzy imagined Sid dancing with Katrina Kaif on 'Sheela ki Jawani' and imagined herself wiping the floor. ROFLLOLLOLLOL

this was really funny sonia

n u sending dem again to honeymoon
hayee!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
ROFL Riddhima jealous ROFL

can it get funnier ROFL

Sid calling Riddhima "moti" Shocked ROFL

Mahi is too intelligent WinkROFL

so SR gonna go to Goa Day Dreaming

my fav part ROFL

ROFL Ridzy imagined Sid dancing with Katrina Kaif on 'Sheela ki Jawani' and imagined herself wiping the floor. ROFL

sonia1000

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hehehe sonia funny & awesome part...sid danc with kat & rid is wiping floorROFL ishhh i so loved sid's attitude...man ho tho aisa hamesha kyun biwi ki piche huhLOL bechari ridhima is jelousy & running behind sid i so loving it...ishhh they r going to goa...hayeee i am waiting for besharami updateLOL

sonia1000

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
OMG awesomee update

plzzz continue super soon...

sonia1000

mala1108 Senior Member
mala1108
mala1108

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Nice update Sonia... Cant wait for SR Honeymoon now... So pls continue soon...

sonia1000

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

sonia tumhari update se zyada tumhara note achcha laga...omg  u will b back in ur besharam avtaar...tere saath hum sab besharam ho gaye hai...ab tum pata nahi aur kitna besharam banaogiLOL...well coming to ur update...i liked the way how sid ignored the chudail...hamesha hitlergiri karti haiLOLbut bechara sid ...he was just unable to resist himself when ridz was trying to woo him...but i liked how he handled the situation.eagerly waiting for ur nxt update ...u know whyWink so continue soon this time...

sonia1000

PraSha_SidMa Senior Member
PraSha_SidMa
PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
RES!!!!!

I sense more besharmi on the way ROFL Sonia, you're gonna kill us all, I'm sure, with this second honeymoon Wink...*jumps up and down in excitement* 
Eeek, i loved this part! Sid annoying RIdzy was so funny, he is such a bad hubby LOLEmbarrassed. Ridzy going all seductive EmbarrassedROFL And Sid telling her she has gotten fat ROFLROFLROFL
I wonder what would happen if Ridzy met this Ms. Sheela LOL (if she really exists, and is not a figment of Mahi's imagination ). BUAHAHAHA, that'd be awesome!
Sooo update soon as we nikammis never get our fill of SR. Love you and keep rocking!
Anushka

Edited by PraSha_SidMa - 26 July 2011 at 2:52am

sonia1000

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Hey GuysHug. Thank God I updated. Do leave your comments. They encourage me to write more Besharam stuff….LOL. Here you go...Wink

Part 31

In living area.

Sid: Riddhima hum honeymoon par nahi ja saktey….

Riddhima(with authority): KYU???? Kyu nahi ja saktey?

Sid(thinking): Agar chaley gaye to sara plan chupat ho jaye ga….

Riddhima: Jawab do na….

Sid(thinking about an excuse): Yahan…. Yahan hospital main bohat kaam hai…. patients zayda hain aur doctor kam…. Aur agar hum dono chaley gaye to….

Riddhima: Yeh bahana nahi chaley ga…. Waise bhi maine Doctor Kirti se baat kar li hai…. agar un ko koi problem nahi hai to tumhain kya problem hai….

Sid: Riddhima hum nahi ja rahey….

Riddhima: Nahi….

Sid: Nahi….

Riddhima: Ek bar phir pouch rahi hoon…

Sid: Maine kaha na Nahi ….Matlab nahi…

Riddhima(switched back to her naughty mood): Oh really…. Tum mere sath honeymoon par nahi jana chahtey…. (she came close to him and threw her arms around his neck) Are you sure tum nahi jana chahtey….(in seductive voice)

To see Riddhima so close to him Sid begun to sweat badly.

Riddhima: Arey Sid…. Tumhain paseena kyu aa raha hai(now in seductive voice) …. are you feeling HOT(stressed on last word)…. Kaho to tumharey kaprey utar doon…

Sid(breathing heavily): Main…main… who…. Main….

Sid was looking away to avoid eye contect, which may eventually led them to….. ahm ahm….She pushed him and he fell on couch. Riddhima leaned on him and was on top of him now. She blew on his face. Shiver ran through his spine. He closed his eyes in enjoyment.

Riddhima(seductive manner): Ab bhi tum mere sath nahi jana chahtey….

Sid: Ridd…Riddhima…. (he just couldn't complete her sentence)

Riddhima smiled mischeviously. She began to unbutton Sid's shirt and then brushed her lips against his chest, where she could feel his increased heartbeat. Then Riddhima looked up at his face. Sid slowly opened his eyes and they had and intensive Eyelock.

Riddhima: Just imagine Sid…. Goa… You ….Me…. and….(whispered thickly in his mouth) lots…lots n …lots of LOVE….. (Sid tilted his head to kiss her but Riddhima didn't let him kiss her) Sirf hum dono….ab to chalo gay na Sid?

Sid(involuntarily): Haan….(Riddhima smiled)

Riddhima got up and sat on his waist. Before Sid could understand what he said, Riddhima pulled him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him hard on his lips. At first Sid was too shocked to respond. Her soft lips were so irresistible that he could control himself and kissed her back with full passion. Sid's arms around her waist. Riddhima's hands roamed all over his back, pulling him closer to deepens the kiss. Riddhima was sitting in his lap with her legs around his waist. They kept kissing until they heard something.

Voice: Ahem….Ahem

They broke from the kiss and looked in that direction. Both Sid and Riddhima looked at each other and then towards that person, who was looking at them with a shocked expression.

Sid n Riddhima together: MAHI!!!!!!!Shocked

Mahi was too shocked to reply them, she just kept staring with her mouth OShocked… Poor baby…. Her innocent heart was so scared to see something that wild. Somehow she managed to speak.

Mahi: Sometimes you both completely forget that I also live in this house….

Saying this she moved towards her room. Sid and Riddhima felt extremely embrrassed at that time. Sid got up, buttoned up his shirt and moved towards Mahi's room. Sid entered her room and closed the door.

Mahi(angry): May I ask ke ap bahar kya kar rahey they?

Sid(trying to be innocent): Maine kya kiya….. jo kiya tumhari Mama ne kiya…. 

Mahi: Jo kiya mama ne kiya…ap ne to sirf enjoy kiya hai na….

Sid(just blurt out): Correct….(Oops) I mean….(Mahi intrupted)

Mahi: Papa ap ko pata bhi hai ap ne kya kiya …. Ap ne mere sarey plan par pani dal diya…. Maine ap ko kya kaha tha…. yehi na ke mama par rob dalo un ko apne se neechey rakho aur ap to khud un ke neechey they…. Maine kaha tha ke mama se door rehna aur ap…. Chi..Chi..Chi… is umar main pata nahi aur kya kya dekhna parey ga…. Aur yeh main kya sun rahi hoon…. Ap dono ab honeymoon par ja rahey hain…. Bari jaldi yaad aa gaya…. Main to kehti hoon ek do saal aur wait kar lete hain mere chotey bhai behan bhi dekhtey…

Sid(thinking): Bhai behan…. Jitni perfect tumhari entry hain na… us ko dekh kar to tumharey bhai behan ka door door tak koi chance nahi…. (Sid smiled slightly thinking about it)

Mahi(anger tone): M I joking?

Sid: No baby….

Mahi: Then why are you smiling?

Sid: Nahi… wo aise hi….

Mahi(sarcastic tone): Honeymoon ke barey main sun kar dil main ladoo phoot rahey hain na….

Sid(immediately stopped smiling): Nahi aisa nahi kuch nahi hai….

Mahi: Theek hai…. agar aisa nahi hai to ap Mama ke sath jane se mana kar do….

Sid: Baby maine mana karne ki bohat koshish ki….

Mahi(sarcastically): Haan Dekha maine…. Kaise ap mana kar rahey they… Oh God!!! Yahan par ap ka yeh haal hai to wahan ja kar pata nahi kya ho ga…. Kya karoon main ap ka….

Sid: To ab kya karain….

Mahi: Jo abhi kiya wo kam hai…. *sigh* Ab main ap ko jane se to nahi rok sakti par wahan ja kar mujy se contect kartey rehna…. (after a pause)Main abhi ap ke sath rehti hoon phir ap ka yeh haal hai, wahan ja kar pata nahi ap kya karo gay…. (sid was feeling so embarrass  at that time) Mujy bohat neend aa rahi hai so PLZ can you leave….

Sid: Is waqt???

Mahi: Ap dono raat ko karney waley kaam din main kar saktey ho to main kyu nahi….

Sid didn't want to drag this matter any more so he just left the room. As soon as Sid left the room Mahi locked the door. Then she took out DVD from her drawer. She had an evil smile on her face….. Evil Smileand then she watched…. MURDER 2….ROFL

Mahi main Zarqu aur Aishu ki aatma aa gayi hai, she also wanna be a part of besharam gang, BTW she is elegible to be a part of this gang….lol. Don't take last part seriously…. I m sorry I m having Besharam fits these days…lol. Mahi is extremely naughty… don't think of her as a normal, innocent child…. How could SR child be innocent….lol. This part was not that Besharam(I guess) but there will be hot hot romance very soon… So keep reading….keep commenting….and I love you all….MUAHHH

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simmywimmyinnocenteyez92sree12kits1994mala1108superxuberantMrs.DravidPraSha_SidMassidranitikajaiswaljacobharry10011RestlessWritermalluangelaamirkhanfan-Jhalli-DJ..MidnightMusings-Nags-indian_beauty

Go to top