So I'll wait for your comment till then.😆
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia1000

So I'll wait for your comment till then.😆

u dont hav any choice either😛

sonia1000 thumbnail

Hey Guys🤗. Thanx for your lovely comments, I just love reading them. Here is the next part. Its quite short but full of SR romance. You all must have understood till now what kind of romance I m talking about, so I won't warn this time 😉.

Part 27

Next morning

Sun rays entered the room through window and fell on Sid's face. He got up and sat on bed. He stretched his arms and a smile formed on his lips as the images of last night flashed through his mind. The way Riddhima seduced him and their love making session. He turned towards right side to see Riddhima but she wasn't on bed. He looked around but she wasn't anywhere in the room. Just then Riddhima entered the room with a cup of tea in her hands. She was wearing Sid's shirt and black short pants(just like Prianka Chopra used to wear in 'Dostana'). As soon as Sid saw her he fell back on bed. He closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping. Riddhima placed the cup of tea on side table. She was about to wake him up but he was looking so cute while sleeping that she forgot everything and kept looking at him with dreamy eyes. She moved her hand through his messy hair, just then her gaze fell on his slightly parted lips. His pink lips were so tempting that she just couldn't control herself. She unintentionally bend towards him and pressed her lips against his. The very next moment she was on the bed with Sid above her.

Riddhima(shocked): Sid!!!!

Sid: Hmmm….

Riddhima: Tum ….tum kab uthey?

Sid(teasing her): Jab tum is situation ka galat faiyda utha rahi thi…... lagta hai kal raat se abhi meri wife ka dil nahi bhara…..

Riddhima(embarrassed): K….Kaisi ….Kaisi ….situation…. and what faiyda…. Mujy….Mujy nahi pata ke tum kya keh rahey ho…..

Sid: Oh really….. tumhain nahi pata…..

Riddhima(looking away to hide her blush): N….Nahi…. Nahi pata…..

Sid placed his fingers under her chin and made her look at him. Their eyes met(SR BG mucic). Sid moved a lock of hair from her face and cressed every inch of her face with his finger. Riddhima started breathing heavily but she tried her best not to lose her control.

Sid: Tumhain sach main kuch nahi pata?

Riddhima(stammering): Na…Nahi….

Sid placed a kiss on one side of her neck. Riddhima closed her eyes in enjoyment. She don't want to go weak but she was badly losing her control.

Sid: Ab bhi kuch nahi pata?

Riddhima(breathing heavily): N….Nahi….

Sid cupped her face in his hands and placed a soft kiss on her closed eyes, then her nose and then her chin.

Sid: Ab bhi nahi?

Riddhima was so lost in his touch at that time she wasn't listening any thing. He got up from her and started unbuttoning her shirt from lower side just upto her belly. He bend down and placed a kiss on her belly. Riddhima moaned and clutched her pillow tightly with one hand and lost her other hand in his thick hair. Then he moved up and whispered in her mouth.

Sid: Ab bhi kuch nahi pata?

Riddhima didn't said any thing and just tilted her head upward to close the distance between their lips but Sid teased her by not leting her kiss him. Riddhima again tilted her head upward and tried to kiss him but again he moved is face away from her. Atlast Riddhima lost her control. She placed her hands on his cheeks, pulled him towards her and kissed him with full force. While kissing she pinned him down on the bed and atopped him. They kept kissing until they were out of breath. Riddhima broke the kiss but still their nose were touching. Both of them were breathing heavily.

Riddhima(breathing heavily): You know what….(cressed one side of his face with her finger)  you are just so irresistable when you sleep with your mouth open.

Sid was shocked with this sudden change in Riddhima's behaviour. She got up from him and sat on his belly. Sid still couldn't believe what he just saw. Riddhima being so cheesy. Riddhima unbuttoned her shirt completely and slide it down. He was just looking at her with his eyes widened. She intertwined her fingers with his and he pulled her towards him for another passionate liplock. Riddhima's hands on his cheeks and Sid's hands around her waist. Riddhima pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. But their morning romance was intrupted as Sid's phone rang. Sid broke away from the kiss.

Sid: Riddhima…. my phone….

Riddhima(annoyed): Who the hell is there on phone? Just leave it…. (and bend down to kiss him again)

Sid(smiled): Sweetheart control your feelings…. I m all yours but plz let me attend this call…. Hospital se ho sakta hai….

Sid attended the call.

Sid: Hello…..Yes Dr.Siddhant Modi is here …(Riddhima was still on the top and was teasing him by making circles on his chest, kissing him on cheeks and neck) …. OK We are coming…. (He disconnected the call) Riddhima Dr.Kirti wants to discuss a case with us….we have to go to Sanjivani now…..

Riddhima: Sid…. Abhi jana zaroori hai?

Sid: Riddhima Dr.Kirti ko to tum janti ho na….

Riddhima rolled off from him and sat on bed making a sad face. Sid couldn't help but smile at her. Sid thought for a minute and smiled mischievously.

Sid(softly): Riddhima…. (Riddhima looked at him with sad expression on her face) pass me my boxers…. 😆(Which were there on her side).

Riddhima gave him an angry look. She took his boxers from bed and threw at him in anger and turned her face in opposite direction. He wore his boxers. Then he got up from bed and lifted her in his arms.

Riddhima(surprised): Sid!!!!

Sid(in his husky voice): What do think about having a shower together?

Riddhima looked down blushing and nodded her head. Then they entered bathroom and closed the door.

I m feeling so bad for that cup of tea, Both SR forgot about it😆. I seriously don't know what I m writing. I m being so besharam day by day😆. I know you all must be thinking every time Riddhima take first step towards Sid, because I thought Sid ne bohat kuch kar liya Now its Riddhima's turn to prove her love. You have no idea how I controlled my hands. I was about to add bathroom scenes also but then thought it might be too much so just ended this part this way😉. Hope you like it. And if you want bathroom scenes in next updates then you can tell me. I m all set to my cross limits of besharami🤣. Do leave your comments. Love You all.

-veena.shona- thumbnail

Soniaaa🤗

why d hell did u nt put d warning dis time😡🤣

tht ws too romantic☺️

is update mein SR switched roles😉

i cnt blv tht it ws Riddhima dng all tht😆

Edited by veena_rocks - 12 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
will coment after reading
read and edited

hey thankx for the pm
now sweety come to the pm the part was gr8
and i was actualy shock by riddhima behaviour bichara sid😆
and plz kindly cros your besharmi limts🤣
🤣
yar that poor cup koi bat nahi ap pe lana wo😉
i loved the part continuee soon
lov ria😊
Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was just ufff...very sensuous update and i wouldnt mind addind the bathroom romance..😉  oh my God i have becum so besharam after reading ur ff..lol...but i also luv this besharmi.☺️
jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res

*unreserved*

Sonia 🤗

Ufff...superbbb update...

Is this really riddhima??😲 God she is smthng yar...totally opposite of what v hav seen... Poor sid though he must b lovng all of dis 😉

N ya v all here r besharams wen it comes to SR ...so go ahead n write what u want...let ur hands free let them write what they want
😉

Update soonnn 😊

N edited my comment on last update on Pg 88 😊 Edited by jyoti_31390 - 12 years ago
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okayy!! hmmm wee geee gaaa!! just going ga-ga over ur SR romance!!! 😳 Loved the morning scene!! It started with sweetness and end un in hotness!!! 😉

But you know whaaattt!!?? I found ur note below sooo frigginggg phunnnaaayyy and laughed for about 10 minutes reading that!!!! 😆😆🤣🤣
Oh and well you can add me in the "besharam" list too! 😆😆 So any level of SR romance/hawtness is always welcome for me!!! 😉😆☺️😛

Now that you are back and SR romance is full on YOU VE GOTTA CONTINUE SUPER SOOON!!! 😉

☺️😆
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...don't mind u adding the bathroom part...loving the romance
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update dear Hippie 1
 sr so romantic WinkKisses