Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) (Page 60)

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
poor sid and riddhima
Crying 1Crying 1Crying 1Crying 1Crying 1Crying 1Crying 1Crying 1
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
SobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbingSobbing
Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2

Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2Crying 2

Edited by NaGeSwArI - 07 June 2011 at 10:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIDMA4EVERsonia1000

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Love it to its Core!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

SoniaaaHug

i cnt throw my heels on u, wo already tumhare paas hi haiLOL

btw, utna bhi boring nahi tha yaarWink

so its Sid's babyDancingParty

but ye kya, Sid aaya aur ridzy chali gayiCry

i hope Sid also lives in New York too, n dey meet super soonWinkDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000MidnightMusings

nitikajaiswal Goldie
nitikajaiswal
nitikajaiswal

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
excellent update please continue sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonia1000

innocenteyez92 Groupbie
innocenteyez92
innocenteyez92

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
awesome part...not boring Smile

sonia1000

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Hello GuysHug. Here is the next part. PLZ do leave your comments either negative or positive.

Part 18

Armaan and Riddhima reached New York next morning. Armaan took her to a beautiful house which he bought recently during his last visit. It was a small yet beautiful house with a lawn and a swimming pool.

Armaan: Kaisa laga….. hamara ghar?(stressed on last words)

Riddhima(with a fake smile): Acha…hai….

Armaan: Bas…. bas acha hai…..

Riddhima: Bohat acha hai…..

Armaan: Acha to ho ga hi…..maine jo select kiya hai…..

Riddhima was looking around as she was trying to find her room.

Armaan: Riddhima…. Wo hamara bed room hai…..

Armaan's last words strike her'Hamara bed room' they have to share a single bed room. She can't do this, how could she share a room with Armaan. She again tried to talk to Armaan to tell him the truth about Sid.

Riddhima: Ar…Armaan….. mujy tum se kuch zaroori baat karni….. Wo…..

Armaan: Riddhima….I m so tired right now…... aur mujy neend bhi aa rahi hai …… jo bhi baat karni hai kuch der ke baad karain gay…..

Riddhima: Armaan….. mujy bohat zaroori baat karni hai…..

Armaan: Riddhima…main kahan bhaag raha hoon ….. baad main baat kartey hain …… tab tak tum bhi thori der rest kar lo….. waise bhi doctor ne tumhain rest ke liye kaha hai….. apna khayal rakha karo….. zayada mat socha karo…… ab tumharey sath ek aur jaan bhi juri hai….. tumhain apne sath sath us ka bhi khayal rakhna hai…..(tears filled in Riddhima's eyes)

Riddhima: Armaan main tumhain kaise btaoon ke main…… maine…..

Before Riddhima could complete her sentence Armaan's phone rang. Armaan attended the call.

Armaan: Hello…..

Other person: Is that Doctor Armaan?

Armaan: Yes I m here……

Other person: Hello Sir….. have you reached here in New York?

Armaan: Yes….

Other person: As you know inaguration date is preponed so there is some important paper work which must be cleared before inauguration, so Mr Sameer wants to meet you….

Armaan: Actually…. I have just reached my home n I m so tired right now…..

Other person: Its OK…. you can come in the evening or when ever you get time…..

Armaan: Thanks…... I'll be there in the evening…..

Other person: Sure…. Bye…

Armaan: Bye…

Armaan (turned towards Riddhima): Haan tum kuch keh rahi thi…..

Riddhima(stammering): Ar….Armaan…. main ….main kehna chahti hoon ke …… (didn't know what to say)…. Kuch nahi….. main tum se baad main baat karti hoon.

Armaan: Riddhima….main sone ja raha hoon…. Shaam ko meri Mr. Sameer ke sath meeting hai….. so I need to take rest…. Ek kaam kro tum bhi kuch der aram kar lo….

Riddhima: Nahi main theek hoon …..I'll feel better after a shower…..

Armaan: OK…as you wish….

Saying this he moved towards his room.

Riddhima(thinking): Yeh kya kar rahi hoon main….kyu kar rahi hoon main Armaan ke sath aisa….. abhi main use sab kuch bata sakti thi….. magar…… main yeh sachayi Armaan se chupa kar theek nahi kar rahi….. Armaan se sachayi chupa kar main use galat umeed de rahi hoon….. mujy Armaan ko jald se jald yeh baat batani ho gi….mujy kuch samajh main nahi aa raha main kya karoon…... (now crying)ab mujh main kuch sochne samajhne ki himat nahi hai…. God PLZ PLZ help me….. 

In the evening Armaan went for his meeting. Now Riddhima was alone at home. Her mind again diverted towards Sid….. she kept thinking what to do now, how to tell Armaan that what she had done…..

Riddhima(thinking): Pata nahi sach janne ke baad Armaan kaise react karey ga….. kal us ke liye itna bara din hai…. agar maine is waqt sachayi bata di to kahin …… wo…… jo bhi ho….. ab mujh se sachayi aur chupayi nahi jati….. mujy Armaan ko sach bata dena chahiye…..

Just then her phone rang. Armaan's name flashed on her mobile screen, she attended the call.

Riddhima: Hello……Armaan….

Armaan: Riddhima….. yahan ka kaam thora zayada hai to mujy aane main shaid thori der ho jaye….

Riddhima: Kitna waqt lage ga…..

Armaan: Kuch keh nahi sakta….. mujy der ho jaye gi….

Riddhima: Armaan mujy….. mujy kuch baat karni hai tum se….

Armaan: Riddhima….. abhi main bohat busy hoon…..baad main baat kartey hain …. Ek kaam karna tum khana kha kar so jana ….. mujy der ho jaye gi to mera intazar mat karma…..

Riddhima: Magar Armaan……

Armaan(talking to someone else): Ya just one minute…..(now talking to riddhima) Riddhima ….. abhi mujy jana hai bye…..(saying this he disconnects the call)

Riddhima: Ar.. Armaan…. Hello…. (then she put her phone down on table)

As Armaan said she had her dinner and went to bed and locked the door of bedroom. Next morning she got up. She came out of her room and was heading towards kitchen when she saw Armaan sleeping in guest room. She knocked the door and Armaan got up with a jerk.

Armaan: Riddhima…tum yahan….

Riddhima: Tum yahan….. I mean…..

Armaan: Wo kal raat mujy bohat der ho gayi thi….. tum so gayi thi aur room ka darwaza bhi lock tha….. is liye main guest room main aa gaya so that tum disturb na na ho….. waise bhi doctor ne tumhain rest ke liye kaha hai….

Riddhima looked away, not wanted to see in his eyes.

Riddhima: Main tumharey liye chai bana deti hoon….

She didn't said any thing more and directly moved towards kitchen. In the kitchen she crashed on the floor crying.

Riddhima(thinking): Armaan….. kitna khush hai…. lekin jab use pata chale ga….. to wo….. wo bardasht nahi kar paye ga….. main use kaise bataoon ke …...

Then she saw her conscience infront of her.

Conscience: Riddhima Tum Armaan ko sachayi nahi batao gi…..

Riddhima: Armaan ko sachayi janne ka haq hai….. main use dhooke main nahi rakh sakti……

Conscience: Riddhima socho agar Armaan ko sachayi pata chal gayi…. to kya wo seh paye ga….. nahi….. tum use achi tarha janti ho ke wo yeh sb janne ke baad kya karey ga….

Riddhima: Magar main kab tak us se sachayi chupa sakti hoon….. aj nahi to kal use sach pata chal hi jaye ga….   

Conscience: To Riddhima…. tum kya chahti ho ke tumhari galati ki saza Armaan ko miley ….. Armaan yeh sachayi kabhi bardasht nahi kar paye ga….. chahey wo tum se kitna hi pyaar kyu na karta ho magar wo Sid nahi hai…. jo tumhari itni bari galati ko maaf kar de ga….

Riddhima(looked away crying): To tum hi batao main kya karoon….. bolo…… jawab do mujy (but no one was there) kya karoon main….  Agar armaan se sachayi chupaoon gi to us ke sath galat ho ga aur agar Armaan ko sach bata diya to pata nahi Armaan kya karey ga….mujy kuch samajh main nahi aa raha….(and she kept crying)

In the evening Both Armaan and Riddhima were getting ready for inauguration function. Riddhima was almost ready, she was wearing a black saree. She had applied glitter creamy eye shades and mascara on her eyes and lip gloss and she was looking gorgeous. Just then Armaan came out of bath room and his gaze fell on Riddhima. He observed her from top to bottom. Riddhima saw him looking at her from the mirror. Before she could move out of the room Armaan came towards her and stood behind her. Both were facing the mirror.

Armaan: Bohat khoobsurat lag rahi ho……

Riddhima didn't looked at him and just gave him a fake smile from the mirror. Armaan came closer and removed a lock of hair from her shoulder. He placed a kiss on the nape of her neck. The moment Armaan touched her she felt disgusted, she just couldn't take it. She just pushed Armaan and ran out of the room. He thought she might be feeling shy. Riddhima ran towards the guest room and locked the door. She looked at herself in the mirror and put her hand on her neck where Armaan kissed her. She rubbed that portion of her neck by her hand and almost scratched it. She couldn't understand that if she feel so disgusted with Armaan's touch then why she let him come close to her in tent ….in the beginning when she thought him to be Sid she was actually enjoying his touch….. it means she had feelings for Sid at that time than why all that happened …..then why she didn't stop him after knowing that its Armaan not Sid and let that moment ruin her married life …... ….  But she had no answer….. She was in her thoughts when Armaan knocked the door of guest room.

Armaan: Riddhima!!! Bahar aao we are getting late…..

Riddhima(trying hard to control her sob): Armaan…. Bas ek minute….

She looked at herself in the mirror wipped her tears and came out of the room. Then they both moved towards the Sanjivani. In the function Armaan got busy with some VIP and Riddhima was sitting alone in one corner. She was lost in her own thoughts, suddenely air started blowing and she felt a pull.

Riddhima: Sid!!!!!

She looked around but couldn't find him and just closed her eyes in disappointment. Just then she saw a person and smiled to see her after 2 years.

Riddhima: NAINA!!!!

Naina: Didi aap!!!! (then they hugged)…kaisi hain aap…. I can't believe it hum 2 saal ke baad aj mil rahey hain.

Riddhima(just smiled): Main theek hoon…. Tum kaisi ho aur Uncle kaise hain?

Naina: Papa theek hain…..

Riddhima: Shaadi hui tumhari?

Naina(disappointed look): Papa mere liye larka dhoond rahey hain…..

Riddhima: Magar tum to Yuvi se…..

Naina: Didi is barey main mujhy koi baat nahi karni…..

Riddhima: Magar kyu…… tum Yuvi se pyaar karti ho na…..

Naina: Papa ko Yuvi pasand nahi….. aur main un ke khilaf nahi ja sakti……

Riddhima: Naina….. main ek bari behan ki tarha tumhain ek baat samajhana chahti hoon …… kabhi kisi ke dabav main aa kar koi faisla mat karna ….. (now lost in her thoughts)nahi to baad main pachtave ke siwa aur kuch haat nahi aata.

Naina: Didi magar Papa….. main papa to dookh nahi de sakti…..

Riddhima: Tumharey papa tum se pyaar kartey hain wo tumhain zaroor samajhain gay…. (now with teary eyes)Agar shaadi ke baad unhain pata chala ke un ki beti un ki khushi ki liye apni khushiyoon se door hai to un par kiya bete gi…wo apne ap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar payain gay… abhi bhi kuch bigra nahi hai Naina….

Before Naina could say any thing, Armaan came there. Riddhima immediately wipped her tears.

Armaan: Hey Naina….

Naina: Hey…..

Armaan: Mujy nahi pata tha ke tum yahan Sanjivani main ho……

Naina: Actually India se aane ke baad maine koi hospital join nahi kia. Phir mujy jab pata chala ke Sanjivani ki ek branch yaha bhi open ho rahi hai to maine socha ke why shouldn't I continue …..

Just then Mr Sameer came there and Naina moved from there and signaled Riddhima that she will see her later..

Sameer: Hey Armaan…..

Armaan: Hey….

Sameer: Hello Riddhima…..

Riddhima(not looking at him): Hey…..

Sameer; I m really sorry for that day….. actually I was drunk….. I didn't mean to ……

Riddhima: Its OK…. Its fine….

Sameer(looking at Armaan): Armaan…. I want you to meet someone…..

Armaan: Who?

Sameer: He is a great Doctor from Huston and is going to work here with us…. 

Armaan: Great but who is he?

Sameer: May be you know him, He had done his internship from Sanjivani Mumbai…..

Riddhima wasn't paying attention to all this, just then a guy entered.

Sameer: See he is here…...(he pointed in the direction of that guy who was behind Riddhima) …… 'SIDDHANT MODI'

Riddhima's eyes widened to hear Sid's name. She turned around and both Sid and Riddhima came face to face.

Riddhima(shocked): SID!!!!

Sid: RIDDHIMA!!!!!

So guys finally SR came face to face after that incident. Do leave your comments. Sorry for mistakes as I m in hurry so didn't read this part after writing. Hope you like it.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

innocenteyez92sree12kits1994mala1108Mrs.DravidPraSha_SidMajyoti_wahiannitikajaiswaljacobharry10011RestlessWritersanjanamishramamathasridhar-screwed.UP--veena.shona-aamirkhanfan-Jhalli-whispaMidnightMusingsDJ..-Nags-indian_beauty

nitikajaiswal Goldie
nitikajaiswal
nitikajaiswal

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
HEY PLEASE RIDHHIMA KO SACH BATANE DO ARMAAN KO PEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonia1000

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
wowww finally i love this part sonia di 

and happy birthday to u Smile

update soon and do pm me 

take care

sonia1000