Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) (Page 49)

karan_sidmodi Newbie
karan_sidmodi
karan_sidmodi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hmm ok guys iread ur commentsss
i also did not want to hurt anyone dats why i said srry first
sonia ...do conti ur ff srry i was just telling u what i feel
srry if i hurt anyone..
yess we will w88 for justification ok
again srry if i hurt u sonia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

Mrs.Dravid Senior Member
Mrs.Dravid
Mrs.Dravid

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
hey v r all fyn WITH UR CHARACTERS N v love d way ur story is goinG
PLZ DNt evn THNkin OF CHANginG OR ABanDONinG IT
UPDATE SOON

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karan_sidmodisonia1000

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1000

Guys I wanna ask that if you think that the story is not good and I m butchering Sid's character than PLZ tell me I'll stop writing it. As I have told you all that I really don't know anything about writing, its first time I wrote something, so I m sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I seriously don't know if the story is good or not. I asked one of my friend and told her the whole concept and she said it is good, so I wrote. Again I m saying sorry if unintentionaly I have hurt any one of you.
@karan_sidmodi...I m sorry that you didn't liked the concept n its not my frustration, I just thought to write a story, I never wanted to hurt anyone's feeling.
sonia dont u dare stop this ff in the middle.i dont think that u have not justified the characters ...just 1 update wont make any difference. according to the concept it was very much expected...i seriously dont think that u should stop in the middle when the story is on the verge of its best.thats my opinion and i know u will justify that part also very well when the rite time will cum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000Ovi_Tanni

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
sonia i undertand ur feelings but i am sure that u will justify everything in the end...so DO CONTINUE THIS MINDBLOWING FF and update soon...
sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Guys I wanna ask that if you think that the story is not good and I m butchering Sid's character than PLZ tell me I'll stop writing it. As I have told you all that I really don't know anything about writing, its first time I wrote something, so I m sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I seriously don't know if the story is good or not. I asked one of my friend and told her the whole concept and she said it is good, so I wrote. Again I m saying sorry if unintentionaly I have hurt any one of you.
@karan_sidmodi...I m sorry that you didn't liked the concept n its not my frustration, I just thought to write a story, I never wanted to hurt anyone's feeling.
Hi Sonia,
Plz dont even think of abandoning the FFAngry...Sid is a human and just bcoz  some of your readers have a different perspective you should not stop writing..you are a fantastic writer.Smile..and as long as things are justified everyone would be ok with your plot...
P.S I love the track of your story and you should not act like CVs who dont justify things and act according to fan mails and phone calls..LOL
So keep writing Big smileyou rock!!!Clap
Continue soonTongue

sonia1000

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Sonia, U have all my support on my part!!! 

A  Fan Fiction is not called fiction just for namesake right????

So it's ur way of thinking, n i we respect it... And For the story, i like the way it's going...

You must have thought for something crucial before going through the trauma to post this part...

Am also a writer of fan fiction, so i understand... 

Being a writer, u badly need to produce suspense or different king of negative feelings before bringing the best part... Right???

Am sure others will understand too, soon or later, once u post the turning point of the story

Carry On dear, plz...

sonia1000

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Sonia
Dont u dare abandon ur FF...It's reeeaaally very good,awesome,mindblowing
I like the way story is proceeding
Talking in terms of Sid's character,He is also human...He resisted but he loved her dearly
He didnt plan on doing it...it just happened...
So continue the FF as u want...Will always be eager to read ur updateSmile

~Manika
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

wat kind of question is thtAngry

how dare u even think of stopping dis FFAngry

listen to ur frd, she is right, samjhiWink

sonia1000

Go to top