Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) (Page 38)

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Joined: 15 August 2010
Posts: 11224

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
diii u didnt pm me bt its ok 


next to do ok

update was sooo beautifull 

sid and riddhima become best frndsEmbarrassed awww hurman not there got chance to let sid come to her houseLOL

eye look was sooo rommantic i felt iam watching screenSmile 

dont know wht will happen nextConfused with SR

update soon and do pm me Smile

between ur vm was sooo goood will comment there laterSmile u have to tell me which program u used to make this vm pleaseBig smile


Edited by S696_sehreen - 26 May 2011 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

mala1108 Senior Member
mala1108
mala1108

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 769

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
very nice update & awesome VM
i think Riddhima should be honest with both Armaan n Sid...she is cheating on her husband... and she is hiding the truth... her  relation with Armaan... her feelings for Sid... OMG i dont know how you are going to unfold this story... cant wait for the next update...
thanx 4 the pm
tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 1615

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liashna

Awesome... Wow, so she is finally on the right track... But doing things in the crooked way... LOL

Thanks for the pm Sonia... Update soon... Really eager to know whats going to happen...

Thanx. There is heart attack in next partWink
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 1615

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

diii u didnt pm me bt its ok 


next to do ok

update was sooo beautifull 

sid and riddhima become best frndsEmbarrassed awww hurman not there got chance to let sid come to her houseLOL

eye look was sooo rommantic i felt iam watching screenSmile 

dont know wht will happen nextConfused with SR

update soon and do pm me Smile

between ur vm was sooo goood will comment there laterSmile u have to tell me which program u used to make this vm pleaseBig smile

Thanx Yaar. I tried to PM you dear but your inbox has exceed the limit of msg. So PLZ delete some msgs from your inbox, otherwise I won't be able to PM you. I m happy you liked the VM. I have used Movie maker (xp) to make this VM.


Edited by sonia1000 - 26 May 2011 at 11:34am
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 1615

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mala110863

very nice update & awesome VM
i think Riddhima should be honest with both Armaan n Sid...she is cheating on her husband... and she is hiding the truth... her  relation with Armaan... her feelings for Sid... OMG i dont know how you are going to unfold this story... cant wait for the next update...
thanx 4 the pm
tc

Her husband deservers to b cheatedLOL. Jokes apart, I know every one hates Riddhima right now, for being a crazy women but I can't tell u any thing right now.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108Ovi_Tanni

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Joined: 30 May 2010
Posts: 3686

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Sonia!!!Hug
Lovely part as usual...i soo liked sr scene though it was wrong way...especially i loved ur response and answers abt their coment...i dunno wat to say bt in those points u answered them totaly agree with you...Smile
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 1615

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Sonia!!!Hug
Lovely part as usual...i soo liked sr scene though it was wrong way...especially i loved ur response and answers abt their coment...i dunno wat to say bt in those points u answered them totaly agree with you...Smile

Thanx yaarHug.
-jas- IF-Rockerz
-jas-
-jas-

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 5019

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
ur writing skill is sooo good...
i love SID a lottt ...
bt abt a...r dunno wat to say...
conti soon...


Edited by jasangel - 27 May 2011 at 2:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 179   Views: 113401

mithilalovesksg 179 113401 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
Arranged ya Love {AIMEE's love story in AR's way}

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: arshluver_15   Replies: 65   Views: 39515

arshluver_15 65 39515 26 February 2012 at 5:27am by Reckless.Beauty
FF: Hate Or Love 2: P49: True Love: Pg 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 86   Views: 48097

-Jwalamukhi- 86 48097 07 September 2009 at 7:06am by amazingneira
FFTo love or not to love.pt20 pg 22 31/10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: KC294   Replies: 172   Views: 40808

KC294 172 40808 04 November 2008 at 6:06am by sweet cherry
Love Blind Betrayed Love

2 3

Author: x_Roxy_x   Replies: 21   Views: 14392

x_Roxy_x 21 14392 10 September 2006 at 2:50pm by mannat.urwish

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index