Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) (Page 20)

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshita_sahni

wow siddy is backkk

can't wait for the next update...

Yes Siddy is backWink

loveSR Senior Member
loveSR
loveSR

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
nice update...
continue soon...Wink
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Beautiful part soniaSmile

finally siddy widdy back...yayyy

now luking 4ward to next part sonia...continue soon...
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveSR

nice update...
continue soon...Wink

Thanx
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Beautiful part soniaSmile

finally siddy widdy back...yayyy

now luking 4ward to next part sonia...continue soon...

Thank youBig smile
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mala110863

nice uddate

Thanx
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

HELLO GUYSHug. Thanx for your comments n PLZ keep them coming.

Part 8

Riddhima: SID!!!!!!

Sid looked up to see lady infront of him and SR EyeLock (with their back ground music). They were lost in each other's eyes. They came to senses when they heard horn of a car as they were sitting in between the road. Riddhima looked away in embarassement. She immediately grabbed her bags n moved to, where she was standing earlier. She was trying to cover herself as she was fully drenched. Sid still couldn't believe what he just saw "Riddhima", he saw her after 2 years. He noticed her Saree completely wet n clung to her body, he looked away so that she do not feel uncomfortable. He took small steps towards her and stood beside her.

Sid: Kaisi ho?

Riddhima: Theek hoon... aur tum?

Sid: I m also fine...

There was an uncomfortable silence between them. Sid saw her playing with her pallu as she tried to stop the taxi. Sid could notice that how uncomfortable she was with that wet Saree.

Sid: London ki barish hai jaldi nahi rukey gi aur Barish ki waja se shaid taxi bhi na miley., if you don't mind main yahin is building main rehta hoon(pointing towards the building), tum chaho to'. (in hesitation) barish rukne tak wahan wait kar sakti ho'..if you don't mind.

Riddhima: No'.. its OK... I m fine here...

Sid: Riddhima Barish bohat tez hai tum bemar par jao gi...

Riddhima: Thanks Sid...but I can manage.

Sid: OK as you wish...

He started moving towards his home. Riddhima looked at him as she wanted to stop him but it seemed as her voice stuck in her throat. Sid stopped in mid way n turned back.

Sid: Lekin agar zaroorat parey to main yahan apartment no.10 main rehta hoon.

Saying this he moved on his way towards his apartment. Riddhima was thinking weither she should go or not.

Riddhima(thinking): Jaoon' ya'. na jaoon''(she tried again to stop the taxi but it didn't stop then she looked at her Saree which was now quite revealing) I think I should go''Lekin agar Armaan ko pata chala to wo bohat gussa ho ga '...(after a minute)par 2 saal baad aj hum miley hain, us din bhi wo mujh se miley bina hi chala gaya, I just''mujhy ek bar Sid se baat karni ho gi, is se mujy pata chal jay ga ke wo apni life main khush hai ke nahi. I hope wo apni life main agay barh chukka h...'(but somewhere in her heart she don't want it to happen).  

Finally she decided to go to his apartment. She took slow steps towards the building. She entered the building and enquired about apartment no.10. Then she moved towards the strairs as his apartment was on floor. 2. now she was standing infront of his apartement. She moved her hand to knock the door but stopped in mid way thinking weither she should do it or not but atlast she took a deep breath and knocked the door. Sid opened the door. Riddhima looked at him and gave him an uneasy smile. Sid moved aside so that she could come in.

Sid: Andar aao''.

Riddhima entered his apartment. She was looking here n there, trying to observe his apartment but she wasn't paying attention. She was very nervous that what to do now. Sid moved towards his room n came out with a towel n his Kurta pyjama in his hand.

Sid(hesitantly): Riddh'.Riddhima''..tum change kar lo.

Riddhima: Nahi its OK'...I'... I m fine.

Sid(not looking towards her): Riddhima'tum'.. ..tumhari Saree beeg chuki hai'.. change kar lo warna pneumonia ho jaye ga.

Riddhima hesitantly take it n look at his Kurta pyjama.

Sid: Actually''' mere pass yehi hai dene ke liye''..

Riddhima(ask in hesitation) : Changing.. .room''...

Sid: This way (points towards a room)

After 5 minutes riddhima came out of changing room wearing his Kurta Pyjama. Sid looked at her and his eyes glued on her, she was looking as beautiful as 2 years ago. Riddhima was looking away not wanting to meet his gaze. Sid was admiring her with his eyes. But suddenly, he came to senses due to roaring of thunder n felt embarassed. Riddhima came towards him with her Saree in her hand.

Sid: Lao main iron kar deta hoon''''.

Riddhima: Nahi its OK main kar loo gi''..

Sid: Riddhima..relax'.. main kar deta hoon''..

At last she gave it to Sid. Riddhima wanted to know about him, wanted to ask him about his life, Weither he had moved on in his life or not, he had forgiven her or not but she didn't know how to start. She looked at him he was now ironing her Saree. It was getting late so she thought that she should tell Armaan.

Riddhima: Mujy ek phone karna hai'''.

Sid: Phone'' wahan hai''''(he pointed while ironing)

Riddhima nodded and moved towards the phone. Now she was standing in such a way that Sid could see her. She dialed Armaan's number. Armaan attended her call.

Riddhima: Armaan''.its me Riddhima''..

Sid heared Armaan's name and looked up from the Saree. Listening his name he just couldn't control his tears. All those memories came flooding through his head.  Memories of a past, he never wanted to think about. A past which always reminds him of betrayal  He just couldn't take it so he turned in opposite direction, so that Riddhima couldn't see him in tears.

Riddhima: Armaan''..main Mall aayi thi magar achanak barish start ho gayi so I m stuck here.

Armaan: To taxi le ke ghar aa jao.

Riddhima: Armaan barish ki waja se koi taxi bhi nahi mil rahi to mujy ghar aane main zara der ho jay gi.

Armaan: Tum phone kahan se kar rahi ho.

Riddhima thought for a second that weither she should tell him or not. She was scared that he might get angry to know about Sid.

Armaan: Riddhima'..maine pucha kahan se phone kar rahi ho .

Riddhima: Main wo main''Mall se hi phone kar rahi hoon.

Armaan: Kab tak aao gi''..

Riddhima: Jaise hi barish rukti hai main aa jaoo gi.

Armaan: Theek hai''.but try to come fast.

Riddhima: OK'.bye'

Armaan: Bye''.

She hung up, when she turned towards Sid she saw smoke coming from her Saree.

Riddhima(shouted): SID!!!!!!! MY SAREE''..

Sid came to senses in turned to look at Saree.

Sid: SHIT!!!!!!

He immediately removed iron from her Saree. He was so lost in his thoughts that he had even forgot what he was doing.

Sid: Riddhima'.I'I m Sorry'..I didn't mean it. Pata nahi kaise ho gaya I m really sorry.

Riddhima: Its OK Sid''.Its fine''

Sid: No Riddhima its not fine tumhari Saree jal gayi. Pata nahi main kya soch raha tha''.I m sorry.

Riddhima smiled when she looked at him panicking like a child as he used to do 2 years ago.

Riddhima(thinking): Tum bilkul nahi badley''.abhi bhi waise hi ho'...

Sid caught her smiling at him n looked away in embarassement. Riddhima came to senses. Again there was an uncomfortable silence between them. Riddhima was the one to break the silence.

Riddhima: USA se kab aaye?

Sid(not looking at her): Kuch din pehley'''

Riddhima: Sue'' kaisi hai?

Sid: She is Fine''..

Riddhima(hesitentely): Aur baki sab'''..I mean tumhari family'..Wife''

Sid: Maine shaadi nahi ki''..

Riddhima looked at him as she wanted to know why he didn't married but now she has no right to ask him any question. She had lost all rights on him.

Sid(asked hesitantly): Ar'Armaan kaisa hai?

Riddhima: Theek hai'''(after a pause) tum khush ho?

Sid(now looking in her eyes): Tum khush ho?

Riddhima looked away not wanting to meet his gaze n slightly nodded her head but she was lying.

Sid(smiled): To main bhi khush hoon'''.

Riddhima looked at him with asmile on her lips. She was happy that she still matters to him. After so long she was feeling as she is alive, she do exist for someone. To lighten the mood Sid changed the topic.

Sid: Riddhima Doctor Shashank kaise hain? Kabhi un se baat karne ka mouka hi nahi mila. How is he/

Tears filled in Riddhima's eye to listen her father's name. She tried hard not to cry but but she couldn't control. Sid noticed tears in her eyes.

Sid: Ridd'Riddhima tum ro kyu rahi ho''I m sorry agar maine kuch galat keh diya ho'..I didn't mean to hurt you''

He tried to ask but she kept crying.

Sid: Riddhima hua kya kuch to batao''..

Riddhima(crying): Sid Papa''..Papa'''''.

Sid: Kya hua Dr.Shashank ko''.(Riddhima spoke a word and kept crying. Sid hold her by her shoulder n jerked her) Riddhima kya hua Dr.Shashank ko?

Riddhima(sobbing): Papa'..Papa nahi rahey''wo humain chor ke chaley gaye''.he is no more.

Sid was so shocked to know about Dr.Shashank's sudden death. Sid eyes filled with tears, Dr.Shashank was like father to him. Dr Shashank also loved him as his own son. Dr Shashank death was like shock to him.He looked at Riddhima who was crying and Sid couldn't see her like this, so he didn't enquired much about it. The only thing he could do was to consol her. He hesitantely put his hand on her shoulder. Riddhima looked at him with tears in her eyes. She involuntarily put her head on his shoulder n hugged him and started crying loudly. Sid didn't know how to react but to see Riddhima in such condition he hesitantly hugged her back. The moment Sid hugged her, she felt so relieved, so secure, so special. Now she was there where she wanted to be for so long. She need someone to hold her, she needed a shoulder to cry, she needed a friend. And finally she found that friend in SID.

I hope you all like this part. Sorry for posting late as it is quite long part. Sorry if you don't like it as I really don't know how to write such scenes. PLZ do tell me weither u like it or not. If you have any questions about this part u can ask me.

Edited by sonia1000 - 14 May 2011 at 5:55am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

juisasree12mala1108jyoti_wahiansuperxuberantMrs.DravidPraSha_SidMaRestlessWriterdaisydee425-screwed.UP--veena.shona-Ovi_Tanniaamirkhanfan-Nags-DJ..-Mrs.SKMehwish-

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
PLz do pm me when u update!!! Thank God, u had advertised ur FF on Neet's thread... I wonder how i missed such a beautiful FF... In love with it from the very first part!!!

By the way, where can i find the index??? Should i really browse each n every page???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

Go to top