Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) (Page 15)

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1000

Originally posted by neet06

res

*unreserved*

Its a personal rule of mine that I never have and never will use swear words or abusive words, but after reading your update, for the first time, I had this urge to do so to describe you-know-who.. *Phew.. Breathing in breating out to calm down*

God.. That guy disgusts me.. I mean, I know he thinks with his b***s but come on man, that girl has just been through a divorce, has lost her father and he asks her to take her shirt off just like that???????? What does he take her for? A stripper? Well, I guess when it comes to him, you just cannot expect anything else...

At the risk of getting murdered, the scene reminded me of SR's holi seduction and the difference was so obvious.. Sid too had been trying to prove a point then but what he did was still more.. I don't know how to put it.. Sophisticated? Humane? way of proving his point rather than this.. I dunno.. cheapo kind of act.. God.. I would most definitely have slapped you-know-who.. beaten him up black and blue...

Okay... I seriously need to calm down coz I'm getting so riled up.. Sorry but I don't think even Riddhima deserves to be metted such a treatment.. No woman deserves to be talked to so trashily...

Great job dear.. You are doing a wonderful job bringing out the stark differences between Armaan and Sid in an in-your-face kind of way to Riddhima..

Keep up the good work..

Cheers

Neet

I know I m being very harsh with Riddhima but I have to do this otherwise she won't realise Sid's importance in her life. Sorry if you didn't liked itEmbarrassed

No way!! Don't ever say that.. I mean I really don't LIKE your FF.. I LOVE IT!!!!! That fact that I am reacting so violently LOL is proof of the fact that I am so involved with your FF... Now let me get back to reading your update.. Will be back Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Hmmm again it brings us back to the million dollar question - will Ridzy maiya ever be not confused??? *Sigh* Just thinking about her confusion gives me headaches.. How does she manage yaar? Kabhi tho ek decision lekar us par stick on karo meri maaa...

And Armaan shifting to New York.. Hmmm.. Just like that? I mean up and go?? God this guy.. N he has the nerve to make fun of Sid???!!!! God!!!!!

I don't remember which movie, but as part of its promotion, they had punching bags placed at different places with Om Puri's photo on it.. Can we have something like that for you-know-who?? It would be every SRians dream come true!!!!! and the way the story is progressing, Riddhima's too LOL

Great job Sonia!!!! I love the way your story is progressing... Keep up the good work and I'm eagerly eagerly waiting for Sid's entry.. OMG!!! Sid is going to be in New York when they go there isn't he????? Yipeee!!! Thats awesome... Now update real quick... Sid ke baare mein padhne ke liye meri aankhein taras gayi...LOL

TC

Cheers

Neet

sonia1000

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia1000

res

*unreserved*

Its a personal rule of mine that I never have and never will use swear words or abusive words, but after reading your update, for the first time, I had this urge to do so to describe you-know-who.. *Phew.. Breathing in breating out to calm down*

God.. That guy disgusts me.. I mean, I know he thinks with his b***s but come on man, that girl has just been through a divorce, has lost her father and he asks her to take her shirt off just like that???????? What does he take her for? A stripper? Well, I guess when it comes to him, you just cannot expect anything else...

At the risk of getting murdered, the scene reminded me of SR's holi seduction and the difference was so obvious.. Sid too had been trying to prove a point then but what he did was still more.. I don't know how to put it.. Sophisticated? Humane? way of proving his point rather than this.. I dunno.. cheapo kind of act.. God.. I would most definitely have slapped you-know-who.. beaten him up black and blue...

Okay... I seriously need to calm down coz I'm getting so riled up.. Sorry but I don't think even Riddhima deserves to be metted such a treatment.. No woman deserves to be talked to so trashily...

Great job dear.. You are doing a wonderful job bringing out the stark differences between Armaan and Sid in an in-your-face kind of way to Riddhima..

Keep up the good work..

Cheers

Neet

I know I m being very harsh with Riddhima but I have to do this otherwise she won't realise Sid's importance in her life. Sorry if you didn't liked itEmbarrassed

No way!! Don't ever say that.. I mean I really don't LIKE your FF.. I LOVE IT!!!!! That fact that I am reacting so violently LOL is proof of the fact that I am so involved with your FF... Now let me get back to reading your update.. Will be back Tongue

Yaar it feels great to get appreciation from a writer like you as I have always been a huge fan of your FFs.
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mala110863

nice update

Thanx
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PraSha_SidMa

Sonia!!!
The story's going great!!!
I hate that guy  sooo much! God, he's such a jerk I swear!!!!
And Riddhima... God, i never saw a more confused-er person!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG now I can't wait for the next update.
HOPE IT'S SID COMING BACK!!!!! WOOT!
Keep rocking!!!!!
Anushka

Thanx AnushkaHug. I hate him too. Just wait n watch someone is on his wayWink
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hmmm again it brings us back to the million dollar question - will Ridzy maiya ever be not confused??? *Sigh* Just thinking about her confusion gives me headaches.. How does she manage yaar? Kabhi tho ek decision lekar us par stick on karo meri maaa...

And Armaan shifting to New York.. Hmmm.. Just like that? I mean up and go?? God this guy.. N he has the nerve to make fun of Sid???!!!! God!!!!!

I don't remember which movie, but as part of its promotion, they had punching bags placed at different places with Om Puri's photo on it.. Can we have something like that for you-know-who?? It would be every SRians dream come true!!!!! and the way the story is progressing, Riddhima's too LOL

Great job Sonia!!!! I love the way your story is progressing... Keep up the good work and I'm eagerly eagerly waiting for Sid's entry.. OMG!!! Sid is going to be in New York when they go there isn't he????? Yipeee!!! Thats awesome... Now update real quick... Sid ke baare mein padhne ke liye meri aankhein taras gayi...LOL

TC

Cheers

Neet

ThanxHug. That Maiya is a confused soulLOLLOL who can never change. I love that idea of punching bags, I m with uLOL. Siddy widdy is on his wayWink
jyoti_wahian Senior Member
jyoti_wahian
jyoti_wahian

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Nice update...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

armaan...i hate this sooo muchAngryAngryAngry

Plzzz bring back sid soonnn...

update soonSmile

sonia1000

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_31390

Nice update...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

armaan...i hate this sooo muchAngryAngryAngry

Plzzz bring back sid soonnn...

update soonSmile

Thank youBig smile. Don't worry Sid is on his way.

Go to top