continue soon

and plzzz add me to thepm list.. 

kits1994 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLZZZ
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sonia have u forgotten that u r an  ff writer...oh God u r testing my patience...update jaldi warna😡

sonia1000 thumbnail
Its not an update 😛 ... First of all sorry to those who were waiting for update...bt I don't think k I'll b able to continue this ff... You guys have no idea what is happening in my life... I lost someone close to me... I had a death in my house... It was so sudden k my whole family was in shock... I still can't believe that she is no more with us...bt what can we do... We have to accept it... Its a bitter reality bt we have to accept it...bas Allah ko jo manzoor tha...
Plus I guess their is nothing left in this story...bt if u guys really want me to continue then plz give me suggessions k how should I continue cus my mind is not working... I did try to write but I couldn't... So plz all ff writers neet, anuska, dj, alisha, aishu n all others...plz I need ur suggessions...
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well sorry for watever happened its really unfortunate...see if dont want to conti. the ff its ok...but give an ending update...so that it should be called a complete ff.
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sonia... My sympathy to you and your family... May the person's soul rest in peace..

It's alright but please don't end the FF... Take your time to write.. I will wait for your update... The current track of Mahi and Sid is great... Plus we all love your way of writing yaar... So please do continue it ... We would love to have you write back...

Take your time, whenever you feel better...

Take Care
Liashna🤗

Edited by Liashna - 12 years ago
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey,sonia:)
This year I lost ny grandma..Iknow its really difficult to accept the death of ur near and dear ones..but we have to move on...and ultimately time heals all the wounds..
I hope u recover from the trauma..
and do continue the  FF if possible..
lots of love,
medha
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My sympathy to you n your family
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1000

Its not an update 😛 ... First of all sorry to those who were waiting for update...bt I don't think k I'll b able to continue this ff... You guys have no idea what is happening in my life... I lost someone close to me... I had a death in my house... It was so sudden k my whole family was in shock... I still can't believe that she is no more with us...bt what can we do... We have to accept it... Its a bitter reality bt we have to accept it...bas Allah ko jo manzoor tha...
Plus I guess their is nothing left in this story...bt if u guys really want me to continue then plz give me suggessions k how should I continue cus my mind is not working... I did try to write but I couldn't... So plz all ff writers neet, anuska, dj, alisha, aishu n all others...plz I need ur suggessions...

Sonia,

Sorry to hear about your loss.. Its really difficult to deal with the death of a dear one and my prayers are with you and your family to have the strength to deal with this difficult time. Also, may her soul rest in peace.

As for the FF, its entirely up to you. Whether you are in the frame of mind to continue or not is your decision. If not continuation, like Fariya suggested, I think you could just giving a concluding update. Take your time and write whenever you feel like it. 

As for suggestions, I really don't know how you'd planned on taking the story ahead so.. 

humafaiiry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mis snia mehra hw dare u cn thnk f endin dis ff. . . . I jst luv luv LUV dis ff! Its soOo Beautifuly writen. .m folowng ur ff frm a lng tym bt never get tym to cment! Bt seriously yar dis s perfct da way u have proceeded it til nw. . .u hve dne ol da justice to sid, ridz n mahi's charactrz! Mahi s da highlite f dis ff 4 me, she s sho cute n naughty lyk her parents! . . . Modi family s rokng man, N SR romance *blush* *blush*, m cravng 4 more, plz bring it up . . .as per sugestion i wantd dm to go to houstn n want to c ridzy in a ful modi bahu form. . .dis twist wl increase da interests! . . . Anyways plz plz plz i beg u cntinue it! N plz do pm me wen u write nxt!