Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Luck for you Future... I hope you will get the admission Sonia...

Best Wishes
Liashna
SIDMA4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for ur update.
sonia1000 thumbnail
My brain is out of order😆
You guys won't believe...first time in SR History "MUJY SHARAM AA RAHI HAI" 😆
I know its hard to believe but its true😛
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1000

My brain is out of order😆
You guys won't believe...first time in SR History "MUJY SHARAM AA RAHI HAI" 😆
I know its hard to believe but its true😛

tujhe sharam ayi 😲😆

vaise, ye bate chod n chu chap update kar 😛
kits1994 thumbnail
well hum thumare sath BESHRM bn chuke he
soo plzzz update
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

tujhe sharam ayi 😲😆

vaise, ye bate chod n chu chap update kar 😛

Dhamki!!!!!😲 ... BTW mujy sharam kyu nae aa sakti... Is bedard samaj ne mujh se Sharmane ka haq bhi cheen liya hai😭 ...😆
sonia1000 thumbnail
Hello🤗... Guess what I updated😆... First of all thank you so much for ur best wishes... Love you guys...muahhh
I missed you all so much specially Jasangle... I missed ur PMs yaar😆 ...So finally I m back with an update... Do leave ur sweet sweet comments... 😊

Part 33

Sid(breathing heavily): Riddhima...Its more than enough now...

Riddhima(sweetly): PLZ Sid thori der aur...

Sid: No...No Riddhima...PLZ I can't...

Riddhima: PLZ Sid bas thori der...

Sid: Riddhima...Its almost an hour... Sorry mujh main aur stamina nahi hai...

Riddhima(screamed): Aaauchhh!!!!! SID!!!!

Sid: Oops...Sorry Riddhima...

Riddhima(screaming in pain): SID!!!!! what the hell you did...

Sid: So...Sorry Riddhima... I didn't mean to...

Riddhima: Oh God!!!! My back... Sid...Tum ne mujy gira diya...

Sid: Riddhima try to understand pichley ek ghantey se main tumhain utha kar chal raha hoon to...(Riddhima intrupted)

Riddhima(in anger): To tum ne mujy gira diya...

Sid: Ab yeh to hona hi tha... Kab se keh raha tha...k upar waley ne paoon diye hai to unhain istemal karo... par tum to Riddhima ho na... Hamesha apni manmani karti ho kabhi kisi ki baat nahi sunti... aur at the end sara blame mujh par...

Riddhima: Sid yeh pehli bar to tum ne mujy nahi uthaya... Yaad karo (Sid intrupted)

Sid: Riddhima maine recently 12 kg lose kiya hai...dekho meri pants bhi loose ho gayi hain...aur tum... just look at yourself...din ba din moti hoti ja rahi ho ...PLZ have pity on ur poor husband...

Riddhima(looked at him with her eyes widened): Kya...tum ne...tum ne mujy phir Moti kaha...

Sid: I know sach karwa hota hai...but you should face it...

Riddhima: Mujy pata hai...tum yeh sab intentionally kar rahey ho... Tum ne jaan bujh k mujy giraya...agar mujy kuch ho jata to...

Sid: Tumhain kuch nahi ho sakta...kyu k tum Ambuja cement ki bani ho...

Riddhima: KYA????

Sid(confidently): Haan...

Riddhima: Mr Mean Modi... Mujy pata hai k tum yeh sab kyu kar rahey ho... Tumharey irade main khoob janti hoon... Jab se wo ...wo...larki (remembering her name)

Sid: Sheela...

Riddhima: Haan...wo Churail Sheela aayi hai... tab se tum aise ho gaye ho... Pata nahi kya jaadu kiya hai us churail ne... Sid...I m warning you aj k baad tum ne us churail ka naam bhi liya na to main...

Sid(laughing from inside): To...to kya karo gi...

Riddhima: To...to...(thinking fr an answer) main us churail ko baad main dekhoon gi pehley tumhare baal noch loon gi...

Sid: Don't even think of touching my hair...you know girls die for my messy hair ... you are lucky

Riddhima(angry): You are so mean...I hate you...

Sid: Sorry to intrupt you Mam magar yeh sab hum baad main discuss kar lain gay...Don't you think pehley is jungle se bahar nikalne ka rasta dhond lena chahiye...

Riddhima(anger): Dekh loon gi tumhain Mr.Modi...

Sid: I m all yours...jitna chahe dekhna magar abhi k PLZ apna mu band rakho aur chalo...

Riddhima gave him an angry look n started moving without even waiting for Sid. Sid followed her n after 2-3 hours finally they found their way out of Jungle n reached Resort. In their cottage.

Riddhima: Sid...hamara saman to car main hi reh gaya...

Sid: Maine manager se baat ki hai... unho ne kisi ko bheja hai... thori der main hamari gari aur saman pounch jaye ga...

Riddhima: hmm... (after a minute of silence it struck her that they were having argument) To hum kya discuss kar rahey they?

Sid(irritated): Oh Riddhima!!!! PLZ don't start again... (saying this he fell on bed)

Riddhima: No... mujy abhi yeh baat khatam karni hai...

Sid: Riddhima I m dead tired right now...aur mujy boht neend aa rahi hai...so PLZ let me sleep...aur tum bhi so jao...

Riddhima: O Hello... Kon idiot Honeymoon par sone aata hai... tum to aise behave kar rahey jaise pehli bar honeymoon par aaye ho...

Sid(sacastically): To nachna shuru kar doon... Btaye na Madam ji kon sa item number paish karoon ap k samne...

Riddhima: Oho...mera wo matlab nahi tha...

Sid: Riddhima...main pehley hi boht thaka hua hoon...ab mujh se paheliyaan mat bujhao...

Riddhima(Blushing): I mean...don't you know honeymoon par kiya karte hai... I mean...You know what I mean...

Sid(pulling her leg): Main samjha nahi Riddhima...PLZ tell me na...

Riddhima: I mean...k hum...(her cheeks turned red)

Sid: Tum kya kehna chahti ho...

Riddhima(couldn't find words): Sid...wo...wo...mujy kuch kaam yaad aa gaya...

Riddhima was about to leave when grabbed her by arm. Sid got up from bed n moved towards her.

Sid(moving close to her): Bolo na Riddhima...Kya kartey hain Honeymoon par...

Riddhima(not looking at him): Let me go Sid...

Sid kissed the back of her hand. His single touch send shiver down her spine n she closed her eyes. Without leaving her smooth skin he brushed his lips along the lenght of her arm. Now they were standing in such a way that he was facing her back. He moved a lock of hair from her shoulder and kissed the nape of her neck. Riddhima gave in to his touch and leaned on him. Sid moved his hand down through her arm interlocked his fingers with hers. He made her turn towards him. Riddhima opened her eyes and SR eyelock. Riddhima's hands moved up caressing his chest, n made their way towards his neck. She pulled him closer untill their nose were touching. He licked her upper lip with the tip of his tongue n she gasped in response. Riddhima couldn't hold it anymore so she pulled him to close the distance between their lips.

Does this part make any sense🤔... I know I desreve Jootey for this part but its not my fault... Veena emotionally blackmailed me to update, even though my brain wasn't working properly😆 so if you don't lke this part than you know your Jootey should b directed to whom😛... I remember I said that this part would b dedicated to Veena and Zarqa... but its not a good one to b dedecated to anyone... but Veena I m not that bad... all Jootey for this part will b dedicated to you😆(I still remember your heel that u threw at me...its time fr revenge😈) ...n for Zarqu... first let her come out of the recent shock I gave her😆...Ha na Zarqu😉... 🤣
I guess I have got a defected brain... when I m a writer it stops working... It only works when I m a reader... During last month I happened to read my own ff from the beginning... and I was like God!!!! Such a bad ff... I mean there were so many mistakes... for example in part 22... "He tear her shirt from her arms" does this line make any sense I was like where was my brain at that time, first of all it should b 'tore' not 'tear' and second couldn't I write Sleeve instead of this non-sense... I love you guys...I have no idea how you make sense out of my non-sense😆...I know there must thousands of mistakes in this part though it seems fine to me now... So kindly ignore my mistakes...  😳

Edited by sonia1000 - 12 years ago
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeeeaaahhh...I am first!!!!

Gosh sonia, you updated after so long
We were missing ur besharam updates..!!

This part was hillarious...it was crazy..
OMG, I love Jealous Riddhima...!!
The ending part was ..issshhh...awesome!!!.
Me love it!!..

And sonia..you remember...you promised us SR *bathroom romance*😉

Update soon!!!

SIDMA4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So happy that u finally updated. Great part. Plz continue soon.
nitikajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
but missing your beshram update
so please continue soon with besharam updates😉