Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update Sonia... Cant wait for SR Honeymoon now... So pls continue soon...
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sonia tumhari update se zyada tumhara note achcha laga...omg  u will b back in ur besharam avtaar...tere saath hum sab besharam ho gaye hai...ab tum pata nahi aur kitna besharam banaogi😆...well coming to ur update...i liked the way how sid ignored the chudail...hamesha hitlergiri karti hai😆but bechara sid ...he was just unable to resist himself when ridz was trying to woo him...but i liked how he handled the situation.eagerly waiting for ur nxt update ...u know why😉 so continue soon this time...

PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
RES!!!!!

I sense more besharmi on the way 🤣 Sonia, you're gonna kill us all, I'm sure, with this second honeymoon 😉...*jumps up and down in excitement* 
Eeek, i loved this part! Sid annoying RIdzy was so funny, he is such a bad hubby 😆😳. Ridzy going all seductive 😳🤣 And Sid telling her she has gotten fat 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder what would happen if Ridzy met this Ms. Sheela 😆 (if she really exists, and is not a figment of Mahi's imagination ). BUAHAHAHA, that'd be awesome!
Sooo update soon as we nikammis never get our fill of SR. Love you and keep rocking!
Anushka
Edited by PraSha_SidMa - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail

Hey Guys🤗. Thank God I updated. Do leave your comments. They encourage me to write more Besharam stuff….😆. Here you go...😉

Part 31

In living area.

Sid: Riddhima hum honeymoon par nahi ja saktey….

Riddhima(with authority): KYU???? Kyu nahi ja saktey?

Sid(thinking): Agar chaley gaye to sara plan chupat ho jaye ga….

Riddhima: Jawab do na….

Sid(thinking about an excuse): Yahan…. Yahan hospital main bohat kaam hai…. patients zayda hain aur doctor kam…. Aur agar hum dono chaley gaye to….

Riddhima: Yeh bahana nahi chaley ga…. Waise bhi maine Doctor Kirti se baat kar li hai…. agar un ko koi problem nahi hai to tumhain kya problem hai….

Sid: Riddhima hum nahi ja rahey….

Riddhima: Nahi….

Sid: Nahi….

Riddhima: Ek bar phir pouch rahi hoon…

Sid: Maine kaha na Nahi ….Matlab nahi…

Riddhima(switched back to her naughty mood): Oh really…. Tum mere sath honeymoon par nahi jana chahtey…. (she came close to him and threw her arms around his neck) Are you sure tum nahi jana chahtey….(in seductive voice)

To see Riddhima so close to him Sid begun to sweat badly.

Riddhima: Arey Sid…. Tumhain paseena kyu aa raha hai(now in seductive voice) …. are you feeling HOT(stressed on last word)…. Kaho to tumharey kaprey utar doon…

Sid(breathing heavily): Main…main… who…. Main….

Sid was looking away to avoid eye contect, which may eventually led them to….. ahm ahm….She pushed him and he fell on couch. Riddhima leaned on him and was on top of him now. She blew on his face. Shiver ran through his spine. He closed his eyes in enjoyment.

Riddhima(seductive manner): Ab bhi tum mere sath nahi jana chahtey….

Sid: Ridd…Riddhima…. (he just couldn't complete her sentence)

Riddhima smiled mischeviously. She began to unbutton Sid's shirt and then brushed her lips against his chest, where she could feel his increased heartbeat. Then Riddhima looked up at his face. Sid slowly opened his eyes and they had and intensive Eyelock.

Riddhima: Just imagine Sid…. Goa… You ….Me…. and….(whispered thickly in his mouth) lots…lots n …lots of LOVE….. (Sid tilted his head to kiss her but Riddhima didn't let him kiss her) Sirf hum dono….ab to chalo gay na Sid?

Sid(involuntarily): Haan….(Riddhima smiled)

Riddhima got up and sat on his waist. Before Sid could understand what he said, Riddhima pulled him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him hard on his lips. At first Sid was too shocked to respond. Her soft lips were so irresistible that he could control himself and kissed her back with full passion. Sid's arms around her waist. Riddhima's hands roamed all over his back, pulling him closer to deepens the kiss. Riddhima was sitting in his lap with her legs around his waist. They kept kissing until they heard something.

Voice: Ahem….Ahem

They broke from the kiss and looked in that direction. Both Sid and Riddhima looked at each other and then towards that person, who was looking at them with a shocked expression.

Sid n Riddhima together: MAHI!!!!!!!😲

Mahi was too shocked to reply them, she just kept staring with her mouth O😲… Poor baby…. Her innocent heart was so scared to see something that wild. Somehow she managed to speak.

Mahi: Sometimes you both completely forget that I also live in this house….

Saying this she moved towards her room. Sid and Riddhima felt extremely embrrassed at that time. Sid got up, buttoned up his shirt and moved towards Mahi's room. Sid entered her room and closed the door.

Mahi(angry): May I ask ke ap bahar kya kar rahey they?

Sid(trying to be innocent): Maine kya kiya….. jo kiya tumhari Mama ne kiya…. 

Mahi: Jo kiya mama ne kiya…ap ne to sirf enjoy kiya hai na….

Sid(just blurt out): Correct….(Oops) I mean….(Mahi intrupted)

Mahi: Papa ap ko pata bhi hai ap ne kya kiya …. Ap ne mere sarey plan par pani dal diya…. Maine ap ko kya kaha tha…. yehi na ke mama par rob dalo un ko apne se neechey rakho aur ap to khud un ke neechey they…. Maine kaha tha ke mama se door rehna aur ap…. Chi..Chi..Chi… is umar main pata nahi aur kya kya dekhna parey ga…. Aur yeh main kya sun rahi hoon…. Ap dono ab honeymoon par ja rahey hain…. Bari jaldi yaad aa gaya…. Main to kehti hoon ek do saal aur wait kar lete hain mere chotey bhai behan bhi dekhtey…

Sid(thinking): Bhai behan…. Jitni perfect tumhari entry hain na… us ko dekh kar to tumharey bhai behan ka door door tak koi chance nahi…. (Sid smiled slightly thinking about it)

Mahi(anger tone): M I joking?

Sid: No baby….

Mahi: Then why are you smiling?

Sid: Nahi… wo aise hi….

Mahi(sarcastic tone): Honeymoon ke barey main sun kar dil main ladoo phoot rahey hain na….

Sid(immediately stopped smiling): Nahi aisa nahi kuch nahi hai….

Mahi: Theek hai…. agar aisa nahi hai to ap Mama ke sath jane se mana kar do….

Sid: Baby maine mana karne ki bohat koshish ki….

Mahi(sarcastically): Haan Dekha maine…. Kaise ap mana kar rahey they… Oh God!!! Yahan par ap ka yeh haal hai to wahan ja kar pata nahi kya ho ga…. Kya karoon main ap ka….

Sid: To ab kya karain….

Mahi: Jo abhi kiya wo kam hai…. *sigh* Ab main ap ko jane se to nahi rok sakti par wahan ja kar mujy se contect kartey rehna…. (after a pause)Main abhi ap ke sath rehti hoon phir ap ka yeh haal hai, wahan ja kar pata nahi ap kya karo gay…. (sid was feeling so embarrass  at that time) Mujy bohat neend aa rahi hai so PLZ can you leave….

Sid: Is waqt???

Mahi: Ap dono raat ko karney waley kaam din main kar saktey ho to main kyu nahi….

Sid didn't want to drag this matter any more so he just left the room. As soon as Sid left the room Mahi locked the door. Then she took out DVD from her drawer. She had an evil smile on her face….. 😈and then she watched…. MURDER 2….🤣

Mahi main Zarqu aur Aishu ki aatma aa gayi hai, she also wanna be a part of besharam gang, BTW she is elegible to be a part of this gang….lol. Don't take last part seriously…. I m sorry I m having Besharam fits these days…lol. Mahi is extremely naughty… don't think of her as a normal, innocent child…. How could SR child be innocent….lol. This part was not that Besharam(I guess) but there will be hot hot romance very soon… So keep reading….keep commenting….and I love you all….MUAHHH

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey buddy hi
hope you doing well,
the part was marvellous
sr moment gr8
and mahi man i imagined what would happen to that inocent mann
but but...
murder 22222🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
gr88888888
thankx for the pm
continuee soon
lov
maria
ssidra thumbnail

HEY DEAR,

I JUST CAME ACROSS UR FF AND ITS AMAZING!!!

COMING TO PART 31

MAHI IS SO NAUGHTY AND MURDER 2🤣

CONT SOON

nitikajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FANTISTIC AND AMAZING UPDATE👏
WAITING FOR HOT-HOT ROMANCE☺️
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON😉
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Sonia!!!

7-8 saal ki bachchi se kya kya karwa rahi ho.. 😲 Chi chi.. Tauba tauba...

Lolz... God!! bechara Sid ka kuch nahi ho saktha.. Riddhima ke saamne uski kabhi nahi chalegi..

Aur yeh Riddhima madam tho by God!! she should be the head of our Besharam Squad!!!!

Well, now I get Mahi aisi kaise ho gayi.. Riddhima ki beti hai na 😆

Anyways.. aur besharami coming up???😲 haila.. *Running away!!!*😆
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERB UPDATE 

mahi is so naughty 

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mahi 😲 she is such a bully ... Poor Sid ... 😆

Uska kuch nahi hoga ...Actually usse kuch nahi hoga ...especially what Mahi expects him to do ...

Bhigi billi hai woh Riddhima ke samne 🤣

After reading the update I thought Mahi could very easily write the story for Murder 3 🤣