SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
nice update...
continue soon...
😆😆 mahi tho badi challu nikli...bechara poor sid...again biwi naraz ho gaya...& ho kitna darti ridhimako[:O]...woww mahi giving ideas to her papa...how sweet...sid kuch shiko apna betise😆...i m waiting fr that day when ridhima ll danc on sid's isharope & sid gussa hoga & ridhima ll try to manaoing her pati😳 hayeee cnt wait for this...

All the best for ur entrance exam...
God i love this kid Mahi!! 😆 Well she's born to Chudail & Battameez, she's bound to be chalak!! hehehe 😉 And you are so true! i mean kid's these days are phewww they are a mini encyclopedia! there's nothing they don't know and they are verrryy observant too!! I can sooo relate Maahi to many of the kids i know! 😛 And yes Maahi is absolutely right! Why does Sid always have to manaofy his wifey!! lol it's time he sit back and be at his battameez best so that wifey dear can manafy him now!! 😉 Continue soon!! Like real soon!! 😳
SONIAAA!!
Arre yaar, this update was so much fun, why are u so worried????
It was so cute and phunaaayyy, srsly! I swear Mahi is such a bad bad lil girl! And kids these days are quite tez, know what I mean?...ah *shakes head sorrowfully*
I wonder what mahaan 'plan' Mahi has got for her mummy dear... I smell trouble, lol.
Update sooon! Luv ya!
Anushka
awesomeee conti soon
super soon

Soniaaa🤗

Sid n Mahi r so cuteee😳

Mahi bilkul apne papa pe gayi hai🤣

Hey Guys🤗. Sorry for delay, here comes next part. Do leave ur comments…. They means a lot to me.

Part 30

Riddhima was moving back and forth in the living area. She was very angry at Sid.

Riddhima: Yeh Sid samajhta kya hai apne ap ko…. Ek bar ghar aa jaye phir dekhti hoon us ko…. (after some time) Itni der ho gayi…. Sid abhi tak aaya kyu nahi Mahi ko school chor kar….

Just then door bell rang. Riddhima moved towards the door with an angry expression on her face. Riddhima opened the door. It was Sid on the door. Riddhima didn't said any thing, just gave him an angry look and turned her back towards him. Sid entered the house. She thought that Sid might say sorry for what happened while having breakfast. To Riddhima's surprise Sid didn't said any thing and moved towards living area. He sat on a couch. Riddhima noticed a smile on his face. Riddhima was shocked that she is angry and Sid didn't even tried to talk to her, instead he is smiling like a fool. She walked towards him and sat on a sofa, infront of him…..

Riddhima: Aj itna late kyu ho gaye…. I mean pehley to kabhi Mahi ke school itna time nahi lagta….

Sid: Mahi ne bataya tha na ke us ki teacher mujh se milna chahti hain…. Is liye thori der ho gayi…. (said with a wide grin) Sheela….

Riddhima(eyes widened): Tum miley us se?

Sid: Mila!!! Hum ne to sath coffee bhi pee….

Riddhima: Tum ne us ke sath coffee pee….

Sid: Riddhima I know her…. You know we are school fellows…. Isi liye wo mujh se milna chahti thi…. She is so sweet….

Riddhima: S…Sw…Sweet….

Sid: Aur nahi to kya…. Parents day function par us ne mujy dekha tha aur itne saal baad bhi us ne mujy pehchan liya…. She is such a sweet friend….

Riddhima: Dekhne main kaisi hai….

Sid: She is very pretty…. You know hamarey school ka har larka us par marta tha…. (after a pause) She was one of my best friends…. hum itne achey friends they ke sab ko laga that we are dating…. (Sid started laughing and Riddhima's anger turned into Jealousy) …. Riddhima main fresh hone ja raha hoon…. Mere kaprey iron kar do gi PLZ….  

Riddhima: Ofcourse…. Is main kehne ki kya baat hai…. main abhi kar deti hoon…

Sid: How sweet of you…. Thanx….

She ironed Sid's clothes and placed them on bed, when her gaze fell on the Saree Sid gifted her on their Anniversary. Riddhima thought something and smiled. Riddhima wore that Saree. After some time Sid came out of bathroom bare bodied only wearing his PJ's. His wet hair and water drops dripping from them made him so irresistible. The moment Riddhima looked at him she started breathing heavily. The scene infront of her eyes was driving her crazy. Just then his gaze fell on her and their eyes met. Sid observed her from top to bottom. She was looking so beautiful that Sid just couldn't take his eyes off her. That look in Sid's eyes made Riddhima blush. She took slow steps towards him. Sid didn't moved from his place and kept looking at her with his mouth slightly open.

Riddhima: Kaisi lag rahi hoon….

Sid(in his mind): Bohat khubsurat lag rahi ho…. Jaise koi pari….(Sid cutting his thoughts) Dude kya kar raha hai focus…. Yeh tujhy apne jal main phasa rahi hai…. don't lose your control… remember Khubsurti insaan ki sab se bari dushman hoti hai…

Riddhima(in seductive voice): Tum ne bataya nahi ke main kaisi lag rahi hoon…. yeh wohi saree hai jo tum ne mujy kal raat di thi….

Riddhima turned her bare back towards him. Sid's eyes roamed all over on her back. The only thing he wanted at that time was to touch her smooth skin, to take her in his arms, to kiss her, to love her. Sid was badly loosing his control. He moved his hands towards her to touch her back.

Sid(in his mind): Dude stop it…. Tu kya kar raha hai…. control your feelings…. Be a man…. Aur apna mu band kar….(Sid immediately closed his mouth) Tu to us bhooke ki tarha mu khool kar betha hai jise life main kabhi khana nahi mila….

Sid: Achi lag rahi ho…. Par Riddhima…. tumhain nahi lagta ke tum thori Moti ho gayi ho….

Riddhima(abruptly turned towards him): KYA?????

Sid: Haan aur waise bhi…. (looking at her from top to bottom) yeh colour tum par kuch khaas acha nahi lag raha….

Riddhima: M….Magar yeh saree to tum ne hi mujy di hai….

Sid(softly): Riddhima showroom main to achi lag rahi thi…. Ab tum par suit nahi kar rahi to is main meri kya galti….

Riddhima(angry): Magar tum hi to kaha kartey they ke yeh colour mujh par bohat acha lagta hai….

Sid: Tum par pehley yeh colour acha lagta tha…. ab age ka kuch to effect ho ga na…. ab tum ek 6 saal ki bachi ki maa ho…. Dekho tumhain double chin bhi ho gayi hai….

After hearing Sid's comments Riddhima was boiling from inside. She turned her face away in anger. Sid covered his mouth with his hands to control his laughter.

Sid: Sheela ne bhi aj yehi colour pehna tha…. us par yeh colour bohat suit kar raha tha….

Riddhima was feeling extremely jealous at that time. She couldn't take it any more, so she just moved out of the room. After some time Riddhima was sitting in living area, lost in her thoughts.

Riddhima(thinking): Sid jab se us Sheela se mila hai tab se bohat ajeeb behave kar raha hai…. us ne mujh se baat karne ki bhi koshish nahi ki…. aisa kya hai us larki main jo Sid us ki itni tareef kar raha hai…. kahin Sid…. Nahi nahi Sid aisa nahi hai.… actually galati meri hi hai…. main hi us par baat baat par gussa karti hoon….

Just then door bell rang. She opened the door and was surprised to see Anjali.

Riddhima: Di… ap yahan? Koi Zaroori kaam tha?

Anjali: Relax Ridzy…. Pehley mujy andar to ane do….

Riddhima(moved to one side): Oh sorry…. Come inside….(Riddhima and Anjali sat on couch) Di ap ke liye kuch laoon….

Anjali: Don't be so formal Ridzy….

Riddhima(after a minute of silence): Di… ap kuch kaam tha mujh se?

Anjali: Nahi…. Actually Atul kisi emergency case ke silsiley main out of city gaya hai aur vikky bhi school gaya hai…. ghar par akeli bore ho gayi thi…. to socha ke main yaha aa jati hoon…. (Anjali kept blabbering but Riddhima wasn't listening any thing. Anjali found Riddhima lost in her thoughts)…. Ridzy….

Riddhima: Huh???

Anjali: Kya hua tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na?

Riddhima: I m fine Di…. Bas sar main thora dard hai….raat to theek se so nahi payi….

Anjali(teasing): OOO….Aisa kya kar rahey they raat ko…. Lagta hai Sid ne sari raat sone nahi diya….

Riddhima(cheeks turned red): Di….aisi koi baat nahi hai….

Just then Sid came out of the room. Riddhima got up from where she was sitting.

Sid: Hey Anji…. (he hugged her) subah subah yaha….

Anjali: I was bored…. Is liye yaha aa gayi….

Sid: Riddhima…. main hospital ja raha hoon….

Riddhima: Main bhi tumharey sath chalti hoon….

Sid: Riddhima…. Anji tum se milne aayi hai…. tum aj ghar par hi raho….

Riddhima: But …. Sid…

Sid: Don't worry main tumhari leave application de doon ga….( before Riddhima could protest, Sid's phone rang and he moved out of the house)

Anjali(teasing): HAYEEE…. Ek pal ke liye bhi Sid se door nahi reh sakti….

Riddhima: Di… its not funny….

Anjali: OK baba sorry…. Par hua kya hai…. why are you looking so upset?

Then Riddhima told her whatever happened in the morning.

Anjali: Ridzy…. To bagair kisi reason ke tension le rahi hai… Jitna main Sid ko janti hoon…. He really loves you…. Aur mujy nahi lagta ke wo tumharey elawa kisi ke barey main soch sakta hai…. not in that sense at least…. Aur waise bhi us ne kaha na ke wo us ki purani friend hai…. so just chill….

Riddhima: I know Di…. Par…. I don't know why I m feeling like this…. I just can't imagine him with someone else…. Di ap ko pata hai aj us ne kya kaha…. Us ne kaha ke…. Main moti ho gayi hoon…. Mujhy double chin ho gayi hai…. Di sach main ho gayi kya….

Anjali: Nahi… bilkul nahi….

Riddhima: Magar use lagta hai…. aur pata hai us ne kya kaha…us ne kaha ke Mujh par ab red colour suit nahi karta…. Ek waqt tha jab wo kehta tha ke yeh colour sirf mere liye bana hai aur ab…. Ab wohi colour use mujh par nahi us….us Sheela par acha lagta hai…. "Sheela" yeh bhi koi naam hai….

Anjali: 'Sheela' ho ya 'Muni' tujhay kya….

Riddhima: Main bohat tensed hoon…. Di ap ko Sid ki baatain sunni chahiye thi…. Us ki baatoon se aisa lag raha tha ke wo dono ek time par bohat close they….Agar Sid ko wo mujh se zyada achi lagne lagi to….

Ridzy imagined Sid dancing with Katrina Kaif on 'Sheela ki Jawani' and imagined herself wiping the floor. 🤣

Riddhima: Nahi Nahi main aisa nahi hone de sakti….

Anjali: Ridzy ab tu mujy bhi tension de rahi hai….

Riddhima: Di… main khud is waqt bohat tension main hoon….

Anjali: Ridzy… Waise Sid bohat acha larka hai magar…. hai to larka hi na…. Ridzy in larkoon ka koi bharosa nahi….  

Riddhima: Di…. PLZ mujy bataye main aisa kya karoon ke Sid ko mujh main wo pehley wali Riddhima nazar aane lage….

Anjali: Ridzy…. I have an plan….

Riddhima: What plan?

Anjali: Riddhima…. you should not forget ke tu ek larki hai…. ek larki chahey to kuch bhi kar sakti hai…. kisi ko bhi apni adaoon se rijha sakti hai…. aur Sid to tera pati hai… Tujhey use apni taraf khinchna ho ga…. Wo kehte hain na "Ghar ki murgi daal brabar' hum biwiyon ka case bhi aisa hi hai… All these husbands are alike…. shuru shuru main bohat pyaar kartey hain magar kuch saal baad pyaar kam ho jata hai… agar in husbands ko apne kaboo main rakhna ho to in ki biwi ban kar nahi in ki girlfriend ban kar pyaar karo…..

Riddhima: Di…. Main samjhi nahi….

Anjali(thought for a second): O God….main samjhati hoon…. maine kal tujhey ek envelop diya tha… wo le kar aa…

Riddhima: Di… idhar main tension se mari ja rahi hoon aur ap ko envelop ki pari hai….

Anjali: Oh GOD….tu ek bar le kar to aa…. (Riddhima got that envelope and gave it to Anjali) mujy pata tha ke tu ne ise abhi tak nahi dekha ho ga….

Riddhima(puzzled): Aisa kya hai is main?

Anjali: Khud hi dekh lo….(Riddhima took envelop and opened it)

Riddhima(eyes widened): Tickets to Goa!!!!

Anjali: Maine wahan tum dono ke liye Honeymoon cottage book kiya hai….

Riddhima: Honeymoon!!!!!

Anjali: Haan…. If you are not forgetting tum dono ab tak apne honeymoon par nahi gaye ho…. Pehley to is liye ke Mahi chooti thi…. Par ab to wo bari ho gayi hai…. Now you both should go na…

Riddhima: Di… Shaadi ke 6 saal baad kon Honeymoon par jata hai….

Anjali: Shaadi bhi log sirf ek bar hi kartey hain magar tum…tum dono ne to record tor diye…. Dekho Riddhima yehi sahi mouka hai…. Sid ke sath alone time spend karne ka….

Riddhima: Par Mahi….

Anjali: Tum us ki Fikar mat karo…. Main hoon na yahan…. Tu Sid ke sath Goa jane ki tayari kar…. Tu Sid ko prove kar dena ke tu ab bhi wohi purani Riddhima hai…. I m sure phir wo Kisi aur larki ki taraf dekhna to door kisi ke barey main sochey ga bhi nahi….

Riddhima(thought for a second): I think you are right Di…. Main aur Sid Goa jain gay….

Anjali: Great then…..

Riddhima(thinking): Dr.Siddhant Modi….ab mujh se bach kar kahan jao gay….

Sorry guys for delay. Its extremely boring part and as usual I don't like it. I have lost control on my brain…. My updates are getting pathetic day by day. It is getting very difficult for me because of my studies. I know what I have to write but I just could get right words. That's why I used such dialogues, but personally I hate to such dialogues. SR are going on Honeymoon…. I m back in my besharam avtar and I might give you…. Much more intense kind of Besharmi…. Don't kill me for that Neet provoked me for this….lol😆…. Neet called me besharam of extreme level now I will tell you guys what we call hights of besharami….lol 😆

great part...riddhima is so jealous...
awesume update👏
we are ready for ur next level of besharmi😳
please continue soon😛
Nice part

W8ng 4 d next update 😉

Continue supersooonnn