Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update Sonia!!!
Proposal, wedding and then baby is borned... all-in-one day... these things can only happen with our SR... Love this update so much...
looking forward to the next part...
Tc
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sonia 🤗

Finally I can see in this FF such a cute and funny n romantic yes romantic update!!!!! I really loved it...and I can so imagine Sid doing all tht in tht situation...proposing n marrying her when Riddhima when she's giving birth😆😆 only Sid can do this...Loved it!!!! Awww they have a baby girl now...how sweet😳 I know for a fact Sid will be the best dad to his little princess😳
Looking forward to some more cute n romantic SR scenes😳

plzzz continue soon
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Both parts are awesome sonia...juss mindblowing...u have justified every character in previous and dis part...omggg i could nt stop laughing part specially lift part and when sid wanted to wear ring her and she screamed...that part was sooo funny😆😆now cnt wait 4 next...continue soon...

Thanx 😊
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mala1108

Awesome update Sonia!!!
Proposal, wedding and then baby is borned... all-in-one day... these things can only happen with our SR... Love this update so much...
looking forward to the next part...
Tc

Thanx alot. After getting married two times, nothing happened between them, this time they thought pehley bachey set kar letey hain shaadi to baad main bhi hi jaye gi...lol😆😆😆😆😆
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Sonia 🤗

Finally I can see in this FF such a cute and funny n romantic yes romantic update!!!!! I really loved it...and I can so imagine Sid doing all tht in tht situation...proposing n marrying her when Riddhima when she's giving birth😆😆 only Sid can do this...Loved it!!!! Awww they have a baby girl now...how sweet😳 I know for a fact Sid will be the best dad to his little princess😳
Looking forward to some more cute n romantic SR scenes😳

plzzz continue soon

Thanx... Ya I know Sid will be the best(cutest, hotest) dad ever😉.
jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonia !!! 👏 👏

What a sweeettt cuteee update...

sid n riddhima wid d baby grl..awww chooo chweett..

Hope it isn't d end...cont soon
sonia1000 thumbnail

Hey Guys🤗. Here is the next part. I seriously didn't like this part. It is very boring.

Part 25

Finally Sid and Riddhima got married and they had a baby girl. They named their little princess 'Mahi'. After Mahi's birth they decided to shift back to Mumbai. Now they are back in their Heaven, in their 'Pent House'. Every thing was back to normal. After Mahi's birth they got so busy with their little angel that they couldn't even get time for their official C-Night. They have got every thing they wanted, a happy family with their little angle. But still their was something missing. During last three years Riddhima had suffered a lot. She had lost her family. She wanted to see her mother, her sister. She wanted them to be a part of her life again. She tried to contect them but she came to know that they don't live in Mumbai any more and no one knows that where they moved to. Riddhima didn't told Sid that how much she is missing her family as he was very happy at that time and she didn't want him to be sad. But she forgot that Sid can read her eyes. He knew that what she want. So he kept trying to find Padma and Anjali. One day Riddhima was standing in balcony lost in her own thoughts when Sid came back from Sanjavani. Riddhima didn't noticed him. Sid found her lost in her thoughts. He tip toed his way towards her  and hugged her from behind.

Sid: Hey……(kissed her cheek)

Riddhima(almost scared): Sid…. Tum kab aaye….

Sid: Abhi jab tum apne khayaloon main gum thi…

Riddhima turned towards him and gave him a sad smile, Sid understood that what she might be thinking at that time.

Sid: Where is my Little Princess?

Riddhima: Room main hai… So rahi hai…

Sid: Hmm…

Riddhima: Tum fresh ho jao main khana laga deti hoon…

Sid: Nahi… aj hum dinnar ke liye bahar jayain gay…

Riddhima(puzzled): Is something special?

Sid: No…

Riddhima: To phir?

Sid(pulled her towards him): Kyu… don't you wanna go on a date with me?

The way Sid looked at her made her blush. Riddhima looked away to hide her blushed. Sid moved a lock of hair from her face behind her ear with his finger. Sid's one touch send shiver down through her spine. Then he placed a kiss on her forehead. Riddhima closed her eyes, then he placed a kiss on each of her eye. Riddhima slowly opened her eyes and locked them with his. Sid's eyes roamed all over her face and settled on her lips. He bend his head to kiss her. Riddhima's one hand involuntarily moved behind his neck pulling him towards her. He kept coming closer and closer. They were just a breath away from kiss when they heard a cry.

Sid: My Princess is crying…

Saying this he immediately rushed towards the room. Riddhima followed him. When she entered the room she saw Sid trying to calm her in his arms. Riddhima couldn't help but smile at his innocence.

Sid(talking to Mahi): What happened to my bacha… why my princess is crying?

Riddhima came towards him. When Mahi fell asleep again Sid gently placed her in the crib and turned towards Riddhima. Sid caught her smiling at him.

Sid: What?

Riddhima: You know you are very very very cute…(pulled his cheeks)… you are the cutest dad ever.

Sid(with mischievous grin): And a sexiest husband as well… (Riddhima puzzled) you want me to prove?

Saying this he came close to her but Riddhima placed her hand on his chest to stop him.

Riddhima(blushing): Dinner ke liye nahi jana?

Sid: Nahi mood nahi hai…

Riddhima: Chalo na Sid…. I m hungry….

Sid(placed his hand on her waist and nuzzled her neck): Even I m hungry…

Riddhima(stammering): Main …main khane ki baat kar rahi hoon…

Sid: Aur main dessert ki baat kar raha hoon… (Riddhima blushed)

Saying this Sid tightened his grip on her waist. He moved a strand of hair from from her shoulder and kissed her neck line which increased her heart beat. Riddhima's one hand in his hair and other roaming all over his back. Just then Sid's phone rang.

Riddhima: Sid phone baj raha hai…

Sid: Bajne do…

Riddhima: Sid … hospital se phone ho sakta hai… PLZ attend karo…

Sid attended the call and a smile drew on his lips. He excused himself and moved out of the room. After a few minutes Sid came back. Riddhima was still blushing.

Sid: Chalo…

Riddhima(blushing): Kahan?

Sid: Dinnar ke liye aur kahan…

Riddhima: Haan? Magar…

Sid: Come on get ready… mujy bhook lagi hai…

Riddhima(puzzled expression): OK…

After having dinner they were on their way back to home. When Sid's phone rang. Sid attended the call. He was talking to someone in very low voice. Riddhima tried to hear but failed. Sid disconnected the call and was smiling now.

Riddhima(enquired): Kis ka phone tha?

Sid: Nothing important…

Riddhima was not satisfied with his answer but she didn't ask much about it. They reached their Pent House. Riddhima got out of the car quickly with Mahi in her arms.

Sid: Riddhima…. ruko abhi….

Riddhima: Kyu? (Sid blindfold her with a black scarf and took Mahi from her hands) Sid Kya kar rahey ho?

Sid: There is a surprise…

Riddhima: Kaisa surprise?

Sid: Tum sawal bohat puchti ho… abhi pata chal jaye ga…

They enter Modi Pent House.

Riddhima: Ab ankhain kholoon Sid…(Just then she felt a soft hand cressing her cheeks) Maa…

Riddhima immediately removed the blindfold, and her eyes filled with tears to see her mother infront of her. She immediately hugged her and Padma hugged her back. Both were in tears at that time.

Riddhima(crying): Maa…

Padma(broke away from hug and and cupped her face): Kaisi ho?

Riddhima(crying): Maa… ap kaha chali gayi thi… hum ne kitni koshish ki ap ko contact karne ki…

Padma: Mujy maaf kar do Riddhima…

Riddhima: Maa ap mujh se maafi kyu maang rahi hain … mafi to mujy mangni chahiye…

Padma: Sid ne humain sab kuch bata diya hai…(Riddhima looked at Sid who was smiling at her) ke Armaan … main soch bhi nahi sakti thi ke wo is had tak gir sakta hai… aur main aj tak tujhy galat samajhti rahi…

Riddhima: Maa PLZ ap mujh se maafi mat mangiye… jo bhi hua us main kahin na kahin galati meri bhi thi…

Padma(wiping her tears): Chalo choro is baat ko… main khush hoon ke tum dono ne sab kuch bhula kar phir se nayi shuruwat ki…

Anjali: Agar ap ka emotional mother daughter union khatam ho gaya ho to main apni behan se mil sakti hoon…

Riddhima ran towards her and hugged her.

Riddhima: Kaisi ho ap Di?

Anjali: Main to theek hoon … tu kaisi hai? And who is this little princess? (She took Mahi from Sid's arms) Hey I m your Masi(Mahi started crying) Ridzy bilkul tujh par gayi hai(Riddhima hit at her arm playfully and everyone started laughing)

Padma: Main bhi to dekhoon apni naati ko…

Padma took her in her arms and tears filled in her eyes. She placed a kiss on her forehead. Riddhima looked towards Sid and and mouthed Thank you. Sid smiled at her.

It was a Boring Boring Boring part. I kept thinking what to write, but couldn't get any idea, so I just wrote what ever came to my mind. Before you tell me, I know that Mahi is a Punjabi name and Sid and Riddhima are not Punjabi but I just thought to give a JERAN touch😉 (main reason is that I really like this name😳). Anjali and Padma are back and all misunderstandings have cleared now. I wanna tell you that I won't be able to update for atleast a week. I m going out of city and will come back after a week. So until then do leave your comments. Thanks for reading.

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...👏👏

Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...at last mother-daughter reunion...loved the part
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
edited
dont say tht it is the boring part actuly i love the it is sweetest and gr8 part👏⭐️
⭐️spcily sid and riddhima moment😳
and i love the talk between daughter and mother
oh the name of the baby girl is so swet 😊mahi gr8
hope you enjoy your trip and and hav safe joourney
lovr
ria

Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago