-veena.shona- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Soniaaa🤗

i luvvv Naina😆

do i need to say more😉

nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okkkaaay this is going on pretty well!! I love how you make Riddhima speak about her own life to Naina as an advice!!
I just want SR misunderstanding to clear! But before that i want Riddhima to tell A the truth!!! Seriously she is just crazy to hide such a huge thing from A!! And i cant believe she is actually still living with A despite of the fact that she's carrying Sid's child!! She disgusts me! ;x
Reeeaaly awesome writing hun!! Kepp going sshhhtrong!!! and clear SR misunderstandings ASAP!!!
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The update was not boring...
I liked the way u r showing Sid-Riddhima story alongwith Yuvi-Naina
Next to Siddhima i really liked this couple

His one hand was around her shoulder and other on her belly as he was trying to protect her child.😳Sid really cares for that baby even not knowing that it is his not Armaan's
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
update soon..
sonia1000 thumbnail

Hello Guys🤗. Thanx for your lovely comments and keep them coming. This part is quite short but hope you like it😕.

Part 21

Almost one month have passed just like this. During this month Riddhima tried to insist Naina's father for Naina and Yuvi's marriage. She made him believe that Naina would not be happy if he forced her to marry someone else except Yuvi. At last her father agreed and now Naina and Yuvi are going to get married. Riddhima has gone to Naina's house for a few days until marriage happens. One night before the marriage.

Riddhima: Kyu hua Naina….. tum itni tensed kyu lag rahi ho ….. kal tumhari shaadi hai Yuvi ke sath…… tumhain to kush hona chahiye….. ke tumhain tumhara pyaar mil gaya…..

Naina: Didi main khush hoon….. bas thori nervous hoon……

Riddhima: Nervous kyu?

Naina: Abhi bhi dar lagta hai ke kahin yeh sab ek sapna to nahi…...

Riddhima: Yeh sapna nahi hai….. haqeeqt hai…..

Naina: Didi maine to umeed hi chor di thi ke main aur Yuvi kabhi…... agar ap na hoti to shaid…… main apne dil ki kabhi na sunti….. thank you…..(and a lone tear escaped from her eye)

Riddhima: Yeh kya tum ro rahi ho…... (Riddhima wiped her tears) apne ansoo apni bidaayi ke liye bacha kar rakho….. (and hugged her) chalo ab so jao….. kal subah jaldi uthna hai na….

Then they went to sleep. After sometime Riddhima got up with some unpleasant sound. She thought there is a thief in the room. She immediately put the lights on and was about to scream when she saw Yuvi whispering something in Naina's ear. As soon as Riddhima put the lights on the both looked at her with their eyes widened.

Riddhima: YUVI!!!!!

Naina: Sshhh…… didi ahista boliye koi sun le ga…. Yuvi mujh se milne aaya hai….

Riddhima: Magar shaadi se ek din pehley larka larki ek dusrey se nahi mil saktey …….

Yuvi: PLZ aisa mat kahiye main bohat mushkil se pipe charh kar aaya hoon….. PLZ bas thori der main chala jaoon ga…..

Naina: PLZ didi kisi ko mat bataye ga ke Yuvi yahan aaya hai…..

Riddhima: Theek hai….. main kisi ko nahi bataoon gi….. magar tum itni raat ko kya karne aye ho…...

Yuvi: Wo actually mujy Naina se kuch baat karni thi is liye main yaha aaya hoon……

Riddhima: Theek hai….. jo kehna hai jaldi keh kar jao…..

Both Yuvi and Naina looked at each other and looked at Riddhima as they want her to leave them alone.

Riddhima: OK fine jab tum dono ki private meeting khatam ho jaye to mujy bata dena ….. main bahar ja rahi hoon…..

Yuvi: Thanks…….

Riddhima Smiled and left the room. No one was awake at that time so she moved towards the terrace for some fresh air. She opened the door of terrace and saw a guy there with his back towards her. Riddhima moved towards that guy. The guy heard foot steps and turned.

Riddhima(shocked): SID!!!!

Sid(shocked): Riddhima!!!!!

SR EYELOCK with their back ground music. Again Sid was first one to break the eye lock. Both felt embarrassed and looked away.

Riddhima(after a pause): Tum yahan kiya kar rahey ho?

Sid: Wo….Yuvi mujy apne sath laya hai…...

Suddenely Riddhima's gaze fell on his hand which was bleeding.

Riddhima: Sid… yeh tumharey hath se khoon …...

Sid(trying to hide it): Kuch nahi wo pipe charhtey hue lag gaya ho ga….. I m fine…..

Riddhima(took his hand in her hand): Sid bohat khoon beh raha hai…..

Sid(pulled his hand from her): I said I m fine….. main theek hoon….. mujy ap ki help nahi chahiye…...

Riddhima: Sid choot gehri hai PLZ mujy dikhao……

Sid(annoyed): PLZ stop it…..(Riddhima's eyes widened) just stop it…... kyu kar rahi ho tum yeh sab Riddhima …mujy tumhari help nahi chahiye……

Riddhima: Si…Sid main to sirf…. (Sid intrupted)

Sid(almost in tears): Riddhima PLZ meri mushkilain aur mat barhao ... pehley hi (he closed his eyes and let the tears flow down his cheeks) Kya ban gayi hai meri zindagi …... khud se nazrain nahi mila pa raha hoon main …..

Riddhima(teary eyes): Sid main janti hoon ke maine tumharey sath bohat galat kiya hai….. magar….(Sid intrupted)

Sid: PLZ Riddhima mujy tum se koi baat nahi karni hai …… just leave me alone.

Saying this he turned his back towards her. Riddhima covered her mouth with her hand and ran from there. As soon as Riddhima ran from there Sid came to senses that what he blurted out.

Sid: Oh GOD….. maine Riddhima….. yeh maine kya keh diya Riddhima se…... mujy Riddhima se aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi….. use kitna bura laga ho ga….. (he moved his hand through his hair)mujy kuch samajh nahi aa raha ke main kya kar raha hoon…. kyu kar raha hoon ….. ab aur nahi saha jata mujh se….. ab thak gaya hoon main ….. apni feelings ko chupane ki koshish main main Riddhima ko bohat takleef de raha hoon…... bas ab aur dookh nahin doon ga tumhain Riddhima…... bas kal yeh shaadi ho jaye to main yaha se chala jaoon ga…...

Riddhima ran down stairs towards living area. In living area she crashed on floor and started crying(but in low voice).

Riddhima(crying): Main tumhari yeh halat nahi dekh sakti Sid….. nahi seh sakti main….. is jhoot ki zindagi ka boojh mujh se aur bardashat nahin hota….. tumhari ankhoon main ansoo nahi dekh sakti main Sid……(she wiped her tears) ab bas bohat ho gaya….. bohat bag chuki hoon main halat se ab aur nahi….. mujy Armaan aur Sid ko sachayi batani ho gi …... chahey us ke baad jo bhi ho mujy koi dar nahi ….. shaid main is waqt bohat selfish ho rahi hoon magar hum teeno ke liye yahi sahi hai…... kal main Sid aur Armaan ko sab kuch sach sach bata doon gi…..

Sorry for this short part. Actually it had to end this way but next part will be long one because it has much awaited moment ARMAAN'S REACTION. Finally Riddhima Riddhima ke dimag ki ghanti baji and she is going to tell Armaan the truth. As long as Sid's outbrust is concerned…. There is a limit to every thing …… he tried to stay away from Riddhima as long as he could do but every time seeing Riddhima concerned about him…. It reminds him that how she used him and now…. acting as she cares for him and feeling sorry for him. So he just blurted out. Do leave your comments either negative or positive. Sorry if I have any one with the way story is proceding😕.  

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
don't worry...ur story is processing just fine...nice update...now waiting eagerly for the next part to see armaan's reaction
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
naina and yuvi marriage cant wait riddhima tell truth to sid and armaan...

finally ganti baji😆

update soon and do pm me 😊