HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting update Sonia
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving this FF :-))
Its getting more and more interesting;-)
Update superrr soon...
sonia1000 thumbnail

Hey Guys. Finally I got time to update. I don't know why but I think number of comments are getting lesser day by day😔. PLZ Guys do leave your comments, at least tell me whether you liked it or not. So PLZ do leave your comments as they prompt me to update.

Part 20

Next day in Sanjivani.

Armaan and Riddhima came to Sanjavini. As Armaan is the head of this branch, so now he don't have enough time. So he directly moved towards his office. Riddhima was looking around the hospital, when she saw Sid coming from opposite direction. Sid was going through a file while walking so he didn't noticed Riddhima. Riddhima didn't moved an inch from where she was standing and kept looking at him. When Sid came close to her (but still at some distance), he looked up from the file and caught Riddhima staring at him. Riddhima immediately moved her gaze away from him and started moving to where she was going. She was crossing Sid when suddenely she slipped but Sid caught her before she fell. His one hand was around her shoulder and other on her belly as he was trying to protect her child. Riddhima closed her eyes. The moment Sid looked at her he couldn't take his eyes off her. She slowly opened her eyes when she felt his strong arms around her, she looked at him SR EYELOCK. Sid was the first one to break eyelock. He made Riddhima stand properly and asked.

Sid(in hesitation) : Ap….ap theek hain Dr.Riddhima?

Riddhima felt so bad that he addressed her as Dr.Riddhima but she knows that why he is doing this.

Riddhima(nodded): Hmm……

Sid didn't asked any thing more and moved from there. Then Riddhima moved towards locker room and saw Naina there who was looking quite upset.

Riddhima: Hey Naina…..

Naina: Hey didi……

Riddhima: Kya hua itni upset kyu lag rahi ho?

Naina: Kuch nahi…...

Riddhima put her fingers under her chin and made her look towards her.

Riddhima: Naina tum chaho to mujy bata sakti ho…... dil ki baat batane se dil ka bojh halka ho jata hai.

Naina hugged her and started crying.

Riddhima: Kya hua Naina….. tum ro kyu rahi ho?

Naina: Didi….. Papa ne apne friend ke betey se meri shaadi fix kar di hai…..

Riddhima: Kya?

Naina: Didi…..main Yuvi se bohat pyaar karti hoon….. main us ke bina jee nahi sakti …… magar main yeh bhi janti hoon ke hamara sath namumkin hai…..

Riddhima: Aisa kyu keh rahi ho…... Yuvi tum se pyaar nahi karta kya?

Naina: Yuvi to aj bhi mera intzaar kar raha hai….. magar main Papa ki marzi ke bagair kuch nahi kar sakti….. mujy kuch samajh nahi aa raha main kya karoon …... ek taraf mera pyaar hai aur dusri taraf Papa….. Didi PLZ mujy bataye main kya karoon…… mujy kuch samajh nahi aa raha…..

Riddhima(wiped Naina's tears): Naina….. maine pehley bhi kaha tha aur ab bhi keh rahi hoon ….. sirf apne dil ki suno ….. aur apne pyaar ka hath thamo …… is duniya main humain bohat se log miltey hain jo humain chahne ka dawa kartey hain … magar un sab main se apne sache pyaar ko pehchanna bohat mushkil hai …... wo log khush kismet hotey hain jo apne sachey ko pyaar pehchan letey hain….. (with tears in her eyes) magar un se zayada bad kismet koi nahi hota jo zindagi main sacha pyaar to patey hain magar khud apne pyaar ko apne ap se door kar detey hain …..  Naina …... Yuvi tum se sacha pyaar karta hai ….. agar aj tum ne us ke pyaar ko thutra diya to shaid is baat se tumharey papa ko khushi mily magar…... magar tumhain sari zindagi is baat ka pachtava rahey ga ke tum ne apne pyaar ko khud se door kar diya……

Naina: Magar….Papa…..

Riddhima: Tumhara faisla shaid aj unhain acha na lagey magar ek din wo tumhain zaroor samjhain gay…... (after a pause) Naina….. yeh tumhari zindagi ka faisla hai …… mujy jo kehna tha maine keh diya agay tumhari marzi…… magar tumhara jo bhi faisala ho ga us main main tumhara sath doon gi…..

Naina(smiled): Thanks didi…..(and they hugged)

The whole day passed just like this. Now Riddhima was waiting for Armaan in locker room so that they could go back but before Armaan, Sid entered locker room and came towards Riddhima.

Sid: Dr.Riddhima….. ICU main ek patient aaya hai yeh us ki file hai….. is par aap ke sign chahiye…..

Riddhima signed the papers. Sid was about to leave when Riddhima called him.

Riddhima: Sid…...(Sid turned towards her)…. I m sorry Sid….. maine…..

Sid: Dekhiye Dr.Riddhima….. agar ap ko kisi professional topic par mujh se kuch discuss karna hai to ap kar sakti hain lekin mujy ap se is ke ilawa aur koi baat nahi karni…...

Saying this he moved out of locker room leaving behind teary Riddhima. As soon as Sid left the locker room, Armaan entered. Riddhima immediately wiped her tears.

Armaan: Hey….. (Riddhima gave him a fake smile) what happened you are looking upset…..

Riddhima: Nahi ….. kuch nahi…... bas thora thak gayi hoon…..

Armaan: Zayada kaam mat kiya karo…... apni sehat ka khayal rakho…… (after a pause) ab ghar chaplain…...

Riddhima nodded and drove towards their house. In the house Riddhima was feeling uncomfortable. The thought that they both have to share the same room, scared her. She have no idea what would she do now to avoid this situation. Just then Armaan came out of his room wearing his T-Shirt and trouser.

Armaan: Kya hua Riddhima…. kya soch rahi ho?

Riddhima: Kuch nahi….bas aise hi….

Armaan: Tum thak gayi ho gi….. room main ja kar so jao…..

Riddhima: Nahi….. mujy neend nahi aa rahi…..

Armaan: Kya hua….. tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na?

Riddhima: Haan main theek hoon….. bas neend nahi aa rahi…. Tum ja kar so jao….

Armaan: Tum jag rahi ho aur main so jaoon…... aisa kaise ho sakta hai…... main bhi tumharey sath beth jata hoon…..

Riddhima: NO Armaan….. tum so jao tum thak gaye ho gay…..

Armaan: Riddhima I m fine…... waise mujy bhi neend nahi aa rahi…… (after a pause) Riddhima aj hum pehli bar ek pati patni ki tarha room share karain gay….. …… 

Riddhima didn't know what to do at that time, she just can't bear the fact that she have to share a room with Armaan. Riddhima was in her thoughts when her phone rang.

Riddhima: Is waqt kis ka phone aa sakta hai?

She picked up her phone. It was Naina on the phone. She was crying.

Riddhima: Naina….. what happened ….. sab theek to hai na……

Naina: Didi….. maine papa se baat ki …… magar wo Yuvi ke barey main kuch nahi sunna chahtey…... unhoon ne mujy Yuvi aur un main se kisi ek ko chunne ko kaha…..

Riddhima: To tum ne kya kaha?

Naina: Maine unhain sach bata diya ke main Yuvi ke bina nahi jee sakti…..(now sobbing) Papa ne mujh se har rishta tor liya aur mujy ghar se nikal diya….. aur kaha ke wo ab kabhi meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahtey…..didi mujy kuch samajh main nahi aa raha ke main kya karoon….. kahan jaoon…..

Riddhima: Naina ghabrao nahi…... ek kaam karo tum mere ghar aa jao…... main address batati hoon…..

Then Naina noted her address and after sometime reached there. Naina was crying hard. Riddhima was trying to consol her. Armaan still didn't know what actually happened.

Armaan: Naina batao to sahi hua kya hai….. tum itna ro kyu rahi ho….

Then Riddhima told him the whole story.

Armaan: Don't worry….. tum jab tak chaho yahan par reh sakti ho…..

Naina: Thanks……

Riddhima: Naina tum bohat thak gayi ho gi…..ek kaam karo tum mere sath mere room main chal kar so jao…..

Armaan's eyes widened but he couldn't say no at that time.

Naina: Magar Armaan kaha jaye ga.

Armaan(with fake smile): Don't worry main guest room main so jaoon ga….. waise bhi kuch dino ki hi to baat hai……

Naina: Thanks….and I m sorry…… main ap dono ko bohat trouble de rahi hoon na…..

Riddhima: Nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai….. tum to meri chooti behan jaise ho……

Naina: Thanks didi….(and she hugged her)

Both Riddhima and Naina moved towards the bed room.

Riddhima(thinking): Pata nahi Armaan kya soch raha ho ga ke maine kyu Naina ko mere sath is room main sone ke liye kaha….. agar wo mujh se puchey ga to main kya jawab doon gi …..*sigh* but Thank God ke Naina aa gayi ….. atleast kuch dino ke liye mujy Armaan ke sath room share nahi karna parey ga….. magar aisa kab tak chaley ga …… Naina sirf kuch dino ke liye yahan hai ….. phir main kya karoon gi …… O GOD sab kuch itna complicated ho gaya hai ke mujy kuch samajh nahi aa raha…... agar Armaan se sachayi chupati hoon to bhi galat ho ga aur agar sachayi bata di to kahin Armaan khud ko koi nuksaan na puhanchaye…..  God PLZ help me mujy sahi rasta dikhaye…..(then she went to sleep)

Next morning Riddhima got up and went to kitchen to make breakfast. Just then Armaan entered the kitchen.

Armaan(angry mood): Riddhima tum ne kal raat Naina ko apne sath sone ke liye kyu kaha?

Riddhima(stammering): Wo…. Wo Armaan…… wo actually……(then she thought something) haan wo Naina ko nayi jaga par dar lagta hai….. is liye maine use mere sath sone ke liye kaha so that wo comfortable ho kar so sakey….. waise bhi wo bohat upset thi maine socha mere sath rahey gi to shaid better feel karey …..

Armaan: Yaha darne ki kon si baat hai….. is ghar main koi bhoot thori hai?

Riddhima: Armaan kuch dino ki hi to baat hai…..

Armaan(didn't want to agree but he agreed): Theek hai……

After sometime Naina got up. They all had breakfast and moved towards Sanjivani.

It was quite boring part. I really have no idea what I m writing. Thanks for bearing me and my crazy writing😆.

RestlessWriter thumbnail

Hey Sonia!!

The update wasn't boring at all.. I like the way you described SR's awkwardness around each other and how you are weaving Yuna story into the whole picture.. Lol. Though I am sure you-know-who is not too happy about it..

Anyways.. I have to apologise to you for not commenting regularly/properly. This month is a superbly hectic month for me and mostly I get just one uninterrupted hour in the morning with my laptop. This is going to continue throughout the month so I am really sorry. But trust me even if I do not comment regularly/properly I definitely do catch up with your updates regularly and I love them all and I will definitely comment properly as soon as I get the time to do so.. Sorry once again..

Keep up the good work dear..

Tc

Cheers

Neet
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia🤗

Nice update.

I can understand Sids and Ridhimmas behaviour towards each other. i guess they willl be uncomfortable with each other until one of them opens their mouth.

You know Sonia I cant help feeling bad for Armaan...perhaps bad is too strong a word. What I mean is i can understand him getting angry with Ridhimma because her behaviour is so confusing. She needs to tell him the truth...its not fair on Sid or Armaan and now shes beginning to irritate me! 😆😆

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...riddhima can't always escape like this...
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
update was not boring actually i was waiting for ur update 

loved SR scene 

good naina come 😆

wonder wht will happen next 

update soon and do pm me 

take care
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update... interesting... i was waiting for your update Sonia...love SR scenes... i'm still waiting for Riddhima telling Sid and Armaan the truth...
Btw i like the way you brought RM in the story (in London)... and now YN in New York)... NOT BORING AT ALL!!!!
Continue  soon...
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

amazing part..

update soon :-)