Thanx
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Riddhima is expecting๐Ÿ˜ƒ i hope its sid's child๐Ÿ˜

Is it that Haraaam Hormaannn forced Riddhima that right๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes Riddhima is expecting๐Ÿ˜‰
As usual nice update... the VM is awesome... Riddhima is pregnant...i don't know what to say ... i'll wait to see how you'll unfold the story... so plz continue soon...
Tc
Originally posted by sonia1000

. Mujy himat dejiye ke main Armaan ko sab kuch sach sach bta sakoon. Sachayi jananey ke bad us ka job hi faisla ho ga mujy manzoor ho ga.

This particular line is very disturbing! ๐Ÿ˜• 

So if Armaan  forgives her and takes her back, Riddhima will  accept  decision!???๐Ÿ˜ฒ  She will continue to stay with Armaan even after proclaiming that she loves Sid!!?? ๐Ÿ˜ก She disgusts me! ๐Ÿคข

Riddhima   will break the news to Armaan about her adventure with Sid after she becoming preggy with Sid's child!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why am i feeling bad for Armaan!! ๐Ÿ˜• He doesn't know his wife loves him no more, He doesn't know his wife now loves her ex husband, he dsnt know his wife slept with her ex-husband, he dsnt knw his wife is carrying the child of her ex-husband!! ๐Ÿ˜•

P.s LOVED THE VM!! And get well soon!!! ๐Ÿค—

Edited by miss_cullen - 12 years ago
Originally posted by harshita_sahni

nice update...

Thanx
Originally posted by mala110863

As usual nice update... the VM is awesome... Riddhima is pregnant...i don't know what to say ... i'll wait to see how you'll unfold the story... so plz continue soon...
Tc

Thanx
Originally posted by miss_cullen

This particular line is very disturbing! ๐Ÿ˜• 

So if Armaan  forgives her and takes her back, Riddhima will  accept  decision!???๐Ÿ˜ฒ  She will continue to stay with Armaan even after proclaiming that she loves Sid!!?? ๐Ÿ˜ก She disgusts me! ๐Ÿคข

Riddhima   will break the news to Armaan about her adventure with Sid after she becoming preggy with Sid's child!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why am i feeling bad for Armaan!! ๐Ÿ˜• He doesn't know his wife loves him no more, He doesn't know his wife now loves her ex husband, he dsnt know his wife slept with her ex-husband, he dsnt knw his wife is carrying the child of her ex-husband!! ๐Ÿ˜•

First of all Riddhima knows that Armaan won't forgive her in any case but if after knowing truth he want her to stay with him she can't say any thing, because Armaan is her husband and according to Riddhima he has every right to take decision about her either she like it or not. It doesn't mean that she wants to stay with him but she has to stay with him, as Armaan is her FARZ now n she is a farzy maiya๐Ÿ˜†. This Riddhima is no more confused about love but still she is RIDDHIMA. This might clear your confusion related to Riddhima's POV...I hope so๐Ÿ˜•
Now coming to Armaan. I know many of you are feeling bad for Armaan but...I can't tell you any thing right now๐Ÿ˜‰.

reserved - interesting turn.. Hmmm... Will be back hopefully to comment properly..

NICE UPDATE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by nitikajaiswal

NICE UPDATE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanx