Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) - Page 43

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yipeee... Finally u updated!!! Mwaaa...

Wow, Ridzy is preggy... Dil nahin manta ki wo baby Armaan Ka hain... Knowing Riddhima Maya, Am sure she didn't let Armaan Approach her...

Nice twist!!! And love the way you wrote and Describe Her dilemma!!

Update soon!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Riarai2346

hey iamdamn sure arman ridz ko dhoka da raha hai  so ridz is pragnent hmm now story is getting misterious ha like your ff  love and respect
Ria

Thanx
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S696_sehreen

OMG riddhima is pregent😲

i dont know wht to say 

missing Sid 

update soon cant wait😃

do pm me 

bty ur vm was awsome

please tell how u make 😃 take care 

Thanx. Don't worry you will get to see Sid soon😉
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Liashna

Yipeee... Finally u updated!!! Mwaaa...

Wow, Ridzy is preggy... Dil nahin manta ki wo baby Armaan Ka hain... Knowing Riddhima Maya, Am sure she didn't let Armaan Approach her...

Nice twist!!! And love the way you wrote and Describe Her dilemma!!

Update soon!!!

Thanx.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...ridz expecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is sid's child, i guess...did armaan forced riddhima that night?
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great part...ridz expecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is sid's child, i guess...did armaan forced riddhima that night?

Thanx
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Sonia🤗

Ridzy pregnant😲

*throwing not a chappal, bt a 6 inch heel*🤣

i hope tht bachcha is Sid's😉

sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veena_rocks

Sonia🤗

Ridzy pregnant😲

*throwing not a chappal, bt a 6 inch heel*🤣

i hope tht bachcha is Sid's😉

OMG PLZ save me. By the way heels are in😉
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia🤗

First of all can I say I loved your VM. All your VM's so far have been amazing as they go perfectly with the story! Good job!😳

Now coming up to the update! Can I just say Sonia I dont think I have been surprised so much by any FF as much as I have been of yours and I mean it as a compliment!!😊 Your story has taken an altogether different turn to what I expected and its keeping me hooked  and completely entertained as I never know what to expect next!

I loved how you show both Sid and Ridhimma pining for each other yet not able to do anything about it. Sid always has my sympathy but Im actually feeling bad for Ridhimma too.

The Armaan drunk scene was a little uncomfortable. I dont want to comment too much on him because he was completely drunk and did not know what he was doing. But I felt really bad for Ridhimma at that point! I dont know what happened while he was drunk but I think you have an ace up your sleeve on that one too.

The ending again was unexpected! Ridhimma pregnant! The SR fan in me is going to say the baby is Sid because  Armaan passed out...at least thats what Im hoping!😳
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farrah-

Sonia🤗

First of all can I say I loved your VM. All your VM's so far have been amazing as they go perfectly with the story! Good job!😳

Now coming up to the update! Can I just say Sonia I dont think I have been surprised so much by any FF as much as I have been of yours and I mean it as a compliment!!😊 Your story has taken an altogether different turn to what I expected and its keeping me hooked  and completely entertained as I never know what to expect next!

I loved how you show both Sid and Ridhimma pining for each other yet not able to do anything about it. Sid always has my sympathy but Im actually feeling bad for Ridhimma too.

The Armaan drunk scene was a little uncomfortable. I dont want to comment too much on him because he was completely drunk and did not know what he was doing. But I felt really bad for Ridhimma at that point! I dont know what happened while he was drunk but I think you have an ace up your sleeve on that one too.

The ending again was unexpected! Ridhimma pregnant! The SR fan in me is going to say the baby is Sid because  Armaan passed out...at least thats what Im hoping!😳

Thanx Yaar🤗.