SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Sonia๐Ÿค—

Dont you dare stop writing! You're a really good writer and Ive really  enjoyed reading your FF.

First of all this is your story and you can write it however you want.  We are just your audience and if we dont like it then we should simply stop reading. Ive read stories where if i havent liked them, Ive just not carried on reading them.

In fact you have had the guts to take the story in a completely different direction. Its because we all love Sid that we want to believe he can never do anything wrong. But at the end of the day he's human too and makes mistakes just like the rest of us!!

Dont you even think about stopping! Plus im desperate to know whats going to happen next...especially with Sid.

Your doing a great job sweetie!๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by sonia1000

Guys I wanna ask that if you think that the story is not good and I m butchering Sid's character than PLZ tell me I'll stop writing it. As I have told you all that I really don't know anything about writing, its first time I wrote something, so I m sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I seriously don't know if the story is good or not. I asked one of my friend and told her the whole concept and she said it is good, so I wrote. Again I m saying sorry if unintentionaly I have hurt any one of you.
@karan_sidmodi...I m sorry that you didn't liked the concept n its not my frustration, I just thought to write a story, I never wanted to hurt anyone's feeling.

Sonia..

I totally understand your feelings.. Criticism and negative feedback can seriously dampen your spirit but the thing is, like I said earlier, none of us out here know the big picture. If you are sure you can justify all thats happening, then go ahead with it. No two people think alike and some ppl may find your justification good enough while some may not. Its hard to please everyone. All we can do is try our best to write as best as we can.

As for butchering Sid's character, I'd like to say its a different perspective, thats all. Again as I said in my comment, all of us have an angelic perspective of Sid and you are just saying a more human side to him - one which is prone to commiting mistakes. Just because we have a perfectionist, angelic perspective of Sid, does not mean we cannot tolerate a more human perspective of Sid. Even if we find it difficult to believe, its just a story yaar. Bear with it. When we can watch all the crap thats shown in soaps involving multiple marriages and what not, then I do not think we should take a harsh perspective on a story as engaging as this one, coming from a first time writer with lots of potential.

I say Sonia, continue the story the way you have planned.

To people who think Sid's character is getting butchered, I understand your perspective too guys. Even I firmly believe Sid can never do anything wrong. Lekin lets wait for the justification guys. If you are unsatisfied with the justification, we'll discuss the shortcomings then and help her for her next time. But, with the way she is handling the story, I am sure Sonia will come up with a really good justification. So lets not jump our horses.. Lets wait for the story to progress..

Don't worry and continue the story the way you planned Sonia ๐Ÿ˜Š Eagerly waiting to know what happens next. ๐Ÿ˜Š I can't wait to know you-know-who's reaction and Sid's reaction ๐Ÿ˜Š

hey sonia
plz dont think of abandoning this FF
this story is ur baby,so u can raise it the way u like 
till the tym u justify all d characters n all d situations everythng is perfect n everythng is alright
so sweetie dont get dishearten n pl contd writing
waitn 4 ur xt update 

Hi Sonia
I can understand how you're feeling at the moment!!!. But don't worry... everything would be fine... just carry on with the story line as you've planned... i'am sure you'd be able to justify the characters in the end... As far as Sid is concerned, i totally agree with Dj... (me too i mentioned about some similar reasons for his reactions in my comments)...At that moment Sid's emotions were too strong and he got carried by them... But we all know that when Sid does something wrong he'll correct it in the end... And also as we all love Sid you too love him, and we all know that you can't even think of butchering his character... So plz plz plz Sonia don't ever think of abandoning this FF... I think writing a story for the first time, you're doing a great job... So continue soon with what you've in your mind.

Tc
Edited by mala110863 - 12 years ago
hmm ok guys iread ur commentsss
i also did not want to hurt anyone dats why i said srry first
sonia ...do conti ur ff srry i was just telling u what i feel
srry if i hurt anyone..
yess we will w88 for justification ok
again srry if i hurt u sonia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey v r all fyn WITH UR CHARACTERS N v love d way ur story is goinG
PLZ DNt evn THNkin OF CHANginG OR ABanDONinG IT
UPDATE SOON

Guys I wanna ask that if you think that the story is not good and I m butchering Sid's character than PLZ tell me I'll stop writing it. As I have told you all that I really don't know anything about writing, its first time I wrote something, so I m sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I seriously don't know if the story is good or not. I asked one of my friend and told her the whole concept and she said it is good, so I wrote. Again I m saying sorry if unintentionaly I have hurt any one of you.
@karan_sidmodi...I m sorry that you didn't liked the concept n its not my frustration, I just thought to write a story, I never wanted to hurt anyone's feeling.
sonia dont u dare stop this ff in the middle.i dont think that u have not justified the characters ...just 1 update wont make any difference. according to the concept it was very much expected...i seriously dont think that u should stop in the middle when the story is on the verge of its best.thats my opinion and i know u will justify that part also very well when the rite time will cum.
sonia i undertand ur feelings but i am sure that u will justify everything in the end...so DO CONTINUE THIS MINDBLOWING FF and update soon...

Hi Sonia,
Plz dont even think of abandoning the FF๐Ÿ˜ก...Sid is a human and just bcoz  some of your readers have a different perspective you should not stop writing..you are a fantastic writer.๐Ÿ˜Š..and as long as things are justified everyone would be ok with your plot...
P.S I love the track of your story and you should not act like CVs who dont justify things and act according to fan mails and phone calls..๐Ÿ˜†
So keep writing ๐Ÿ˜ƒyou rock!!!๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon๐Ÿ˜›

Sonia, U have all my support on my part!!! 

A  Fan Fiction is not called fiction just for namesake right????

So it's ur way of thinking, n i we respect it... And For the story, i like the way it's going...

You must have thought for something crucial before going through the trauma to post this part...

Am also a writer of fan fiction, so i understand... 

Being a writer, u badly need to produce suspense or different king of negative feelings before bringing the best part... Right???

Am sure others will understand too, soon or later, once u post the turning point of the story

Carry On dear, plz...