Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Amazing update sonia🤗...ridhima attempted to kill herself...it would b great if she had died😆😆...bt were is sid...hope the person who saved and brought her hospital it was sid...bt i got hurt bcz ridhima did nt try to find how was sid...how would hv he felt after tat ni8...btw i cnt like hormaan's concern towards ridhima...dunno y his concern n worried for ridhima made me angry😡 and making him hate so muchh!!!now cnt wait 4 next update...continue soon!!!

Actually Riddhima don't know how to face him. She is conserened about Sid, she tried to kiill herself not because Sid touched her, but because she provoked him to do this. She thinks that she has done wrong to both Sid and Armaan.
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala110863

As usual nice update Sonia...
But i'm quite sad as SR love is being named as 'GUILT'... i'm desperate to  know Sid's reaction to all what happened!!!...and how you're gonna justify Sid... (though i know that being Sid he'll feel guilty b/c Riddhima is someone else wife)
As for Riddhima... she's already confessed that she loves Sid...( dont tell me that she's still confused)... for me what SR shared that night was their true feelings for each other... their eternal love for each other...their separation...how they missed each other for so long time... Riddhima feels she's committed a mistake, yeah it's a mistake b/c she's still married to Armaan... So she's to tell Armaan the truth and end her marriage...
So cant wait to see how you'll unfold the story... plz update soon
Tc

Ya you are right what they shared was true love n I'll prove it in the end. No she is not confused anymore but she can't tell Armaan all about this so easily. She should end her marriage but you know na Armaan is her FARZ now😆😆
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Y DID ALL THS PPL CUM IN
sid nEEDS TO MEET RIDS Now
thanKS 4 THE WONderful update bTW
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubli1234

Y DID ALL THS PPL CUM IN

sid nEEDS TO MEET RIDS Now
thanKS 4 THE WONderful update bTW

They have no important role in the story. I have introduced them because I want to drag it.
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon Yaar!!! Will wait...
karan_sidmodi thumbnail
hi sonia
srry i no it will hurt u...bt i hav to say this..
m nav..was silent reader..
bt m fan of kw since remix..
i read every ff of sid...
dont bt i feel...this is wrong..
sid is not like that...the way u r showing..
he cant do this...aap isse justify nahi kar paoge..bc ye kabhi b justify nahi ho sakta..
u r doing same thing what cvs gave us..may b its ur frustration..
read other SR's ff ...u r fab writer sonia..
do write other ff..bt plzz edit this one...
u cant do this with sid..
see sid ne riddhima ko undress dekha fir b usse apne emotions par control rakha...
so plzz stop dis..
n this is not sid what u r showing..u hav to accept this..
its better if u stop to write
sryy guys i have to say this n i did n will
srry sonia..
Edited by karan_sidmodi - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail
Guys I wanna ask that if you think that the story is not good and I m butchering Sid's character than PLZ tell me I'll stop writing it. As I have told you all that I really don't know anything about writing, its first time I wrote something, so I m sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I seriously don't know if the story is good or not. I asked one of my friend and told her the whole concept and she said it is good, so I wrote. Again I m saying sorry if unintentionaly I have hurt any one of you.
@karan_sidmodi...I m sorry that you didn't liked the concept n its not my frustration, I just thought to write a story, I never wanted to hurt anyone's feeling.
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonia1000

Guys I wanna ask that if you think that the story is not good and I m butchering Sid's character than PLZ tell me I'll stop writing it. As I have told you all that I really don't know anything about writing, its first time I wrote something, so I m sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I seriously don't know if the story is good or not. I asked one of my friend and told her the whole concept and she said it is good, so I wrote. Again I m saying sorry if unintentionaly I have hurt any one of you.
@karan_sidmodi...I m sorry that you didn't liked the concept n its not my frustration, I just thought to write a story, I never wanted to hurt anyone's feeling.

iam loving which story line is going on 😊

update iam waiting 😊
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sonia,

I have been wanting to comment and hence also reserved my post in this thread But before I could get down to writing my thoughts about the story I see that you have posed a question to all us readers here.

Point to be noted I am just putting down my thoughts about character and story here

Story and Characterization - overall the plot of the story is going great till now. The characterizations have been maintained well by you and kudos on that.

As the story progressed Riddhima due to that one incident of meeting Sid out the mall got her pining for more time with him and wants to be friends.

It is possible reaction that a person may have. She felt the need for a person with whom she could spend some time being herself and she is just fulfilling it. As for Sid agreeing also does not look out of place.

Riddhima's gradual realization about her feeling was also shown quite naturally. Yes, Riddhima did have feelings for Sid and for it to re-surface is possible. And as you have shown she does feel it's incorrect but then goes with the flow of emotions. Riddhima's character is appropriately caught by you. She wants to be right always hence is always being torn between the right and wrong. Also she is weak by nature due to which she tends to take the easy way out. She knows what she feels for Sid is incorrect but goes with the flow of her feelings cause that is easier for her it brings her comfort.

Further when they do get into an awkward situation, both their defences go up and are avoiding eachother. Possible behavior.

The way the characters were behaving till now was perfect. Very much in sync with the actual serial characters

Then comes the instance where Riddhima goes to Sid's house and Riddhima initiate a physical relationship with Sid.

Riddhima I felt wanted to feel secure. And as Riddhima herself has portrayed she does feel secure with Sid. Hence here going to his house was not out of the way.

Secondly when she did ask him to hold her I feel that was more for the reason of being comforted. The comforting touch of a person with whom one feels secure works better than just comforting words.  

Then when she questioned Sid about being  a bad person and that is why no one loves her Sid affirmed that he did love her. Sid has always accepted Riddhima for what she was good bad worse whatever and he is just affirming that.

Yes she is a married woman hence he is trying hard to keep his distance. But Riddhima gave into her feelings. Why ... my feeling is that Riddhima always wanted that assurance from Sid that yes she mattered hence in flow of emotions with that assurance also coming her way she confessed and let her emotions take control.

In case of Sid, it was not much different. He wanted Riddhima to be comfortable always with whatever she shared with him. She confessed and initiated the relationship. Considering she was now married to someone else he did try to resist. But for him the turn of emotions were so strong for many reasons -

1. Riddhima's vulnerable state which he cannot handle ever.
2.Riddhima confessing her love for him Some thing he always craved to hear.
3. Riddhima initiating the relationship without any inhibitions which he always wanted.

As many say we are humans and hence he too let his emotions get better of him. They were too strong.

Going forward Riddhima upset with herself cause she blames to have forced Sid into this. She did not force persay but she did initiate which if she did not initiate Sid would not have.

So all in all your story I feel is going perfect in terms of flow characterizations etc  So I think you should carry on.

Also one of the most important thing is ... the story is what the writer perceives, envisages and wants to portray hence I think you should tell what you think and we are here to read and read intently 😳

PS ... I completely forgot to mention ... your VM nice ... 😳
Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

DONT YOU DARE ABANDON THIS! 😲 Sonia honey... trust me... you are doing a FAB FAB job with this FF of yours!! I have no idea how you are gonna take forward the story but I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!! I love ur FF cos it's different from all other FFs! We all show Sid as this guy who has got immense will power and well we almost treat him like a god... i mean all of us...! Your Sid is more human! I mean he is definitely no god but just a mere human who can do mistakes!

I mean imagine... his ex-wife... the one whom he loved dearly came to him... confessed her love for him... kissed him... hugged him... being a human he's bound to do what he did... it's not like he stalked and planned this  moment or anything... well it just happened... And i am not justifying Sid here... cos as i said earlier what he did is a mistake even though he was pulled towards it...

All i wanna say is don't abandon this ff just cos of few harsh comments!! I mean everyone cant tell the same story and urs is different in a different way! So please please continue this FF i am super curious to know what happens next...! and please update soon!!