Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: S696_sehreen

😲 unexepted part for me 😕

riddhima tried to kill herself😲

where is SID ??????????????????????????????????????????????

please yaar be back ...

rahul and muskaan like it 

dont knw wht is their work in story😆 let see

updaate soon and do pm me 😊

and i caannt see VM link not working 🤢

take care 

if possibe give me link agian😊

Yaar she is a Maiya😆. She had done a mistake but she also know that Sid wasn't at fault as she provoked him do do all this. She want to kill herself because she can neither face Sid nor Armaan. She realised that she had done wrong to both of them. She don't want to kill herself because of Sid but because of herself. I have PM you the link of VM, I hope now you can watch it. BTW is there any kind of error when you tried to watch the VM.
Edited by sonia1000 - 12 years ago
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Reserved

Sonia!!!! 🤗

I must say you are handling the story really well. I mean I would expect Riddhima to be washed over by guilt for her actions but what hurts me is that she has tainted the SR bond too now - as hard as that is to believe because SR bond has always been so pure and magical. But I am sure you are going to come up with a way of justifying it all.

As for the VM... It was fab dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean you made me forget the original tent scene and make it look very convincingly like an SR moment!!! That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Now coming to you being depressed/affected by the comments, I say stick to your storyline dear. None of us here know the big picture and we just react to the small pieces that you are showing us now. Don't let the comments cloud your vision for the storyline. I agree that feedback is the lifeline for any story/writer but ultimately, its your story and you know whats goign to happen and if you feel its justified then go ahead with it. All of us are glad as long as it ends on a good note.

What I normally do is, write the whole FF or atleast the outline so that I don't deviate from it.. Just thought of sharing that with you... Hope it helps.. 

Great piece of work dear.. Keep the updates pouring in...

Tc

Cheers

Neet
Edited by neet06 - 12 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... What an update!!! Great Sonia...

Oh... The story is moving to a nice track i see... 

Update soon, i really  want to know what's Sid's reaction...
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Liashna

Wow... What an update!!! Great Sonia...

Oh... The story is moving to a nice track i see... 

Update soon, i really  want to know what's Sid's reaction...

Thanx.
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia🤗

Okay first Im really sad cos I cant watch the VM cos its says its banned in my country due to copyrights so if you have another link could you post it please.😳

Now to the update. I must say the person I was most worried about was Sid and you  have very cleverly  left him out of this part making me eager to know what he is thinking and feeling. I'm really looking forward to reading about his reaction to all this.

Now Ridhimma.   *sigh*   Whenever this woman cant face anything she tries to kill herself. She did it first in Panchgani and Sid was there to save her and then her weddding day and now here. Instead of facing her problems she just seems to want to run away. And she is doing to Armaan exatly what she did to Sid. I wish she had told him the truth. She just hasnt seemed to learn from her mistake  from last time. Im actually feeling bad for Armaan and as i said before i never wanted to feel any sort of sympathy towards this man! And when Sid finds out she tried to kill herself because of their mistake how is that going to make him feel! Knowing Sid...guilty as hell!!

Bringing Rahul and Muskaan was nice. Its nice to see them happily married.

Looking forward to the next part sweetie!😳
Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear😊

superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy sonia
loving the way u r moulding the story👏
n nw its the reverse way😉
ll love to wait for arman's reaction
n the vm was super tooo

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where is Sid??!?!?!
God Sonia I was eagerly waiting to see Sid's reaction to all this knowing Sid I'm sure he will be very very guilty!!

As for Riddhima *sigh* she attempted suicide😲 and the person who saved her brought her to the hospital was Sid...hai na?? u knw  for me just like neet said Riddhima has tainted SR bond too now  but I'm sure u will justify it I just don't know how😕

it was nice to see Rahul-Muski 2gether n happily married!!
and Armaan I don't feel bad for him even though I think I should but I'm not!!

the VM was again very cleverly edited!!
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Soniaaa🤗

Ridzy attempted suicide😲

n who ws d guy who saved her, i m sure Sid hi hoga😳

he is her guardian angel na☺️

vo horman ko aur tadpao😆

Rahul n Muskaan😳

cont soon

sonia1000 thumbnail