Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fariya94

OMG    😲   that was a biiiggg shocker never expected especially from sr.now it depends on the story how it justifies this part...iske aage i cant say anything as it was a bolti band update hehehe.do update soon...

I know it wasn't expected from SR n I can never think of ruining Sid's character. I think he had suffered alot n now its time to suffer for someone else😉
sonia1000 thumbnail

No need to tell me I knew it already 😆. This line is common in all comments.
Edited by sonia1000 - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S696_sehreen

sonia di😲

OK i understand this part... u r right sid have also feelings 

but right now i wonder wht will happen NEXT ...

how will horman reacet 😕

update soon and do pm me 

take care 

Thanx for reading😃
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonia1000

It was such serious part nd you can't stop laughing😆. What was there to laugh PLZ tell me, I actually don't know😆.

hey sonia plzz dnt mind dear...at first i was so shocking n could nt hv reacted when i had read this part...i never expected this type of sr romance like others...even i could nt blv sid-ridz both did this...really never wants sr romance in this bad way...and u said sid is human being n usse b galthi ho sakta hai...so i accepted this truth...bt wen i was thinking abt hormaan...wat ll happen wen he knws what sr did...i could nt stop my laughing...sorry...and i knw u ll justify your story...so looking forward to next part...
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

hey sonia plzz dnt mind dear...at first i was so shocking n could nt hv reacted when i had read this part...i never expected this type of sr romance like others...even i could nt blv sid-ridz both did this...really never wants sr romance in this bad way...and u said sid is human being n usse b galthi ho sakta hai...so i accepted this truth...bt wen i was thinking abt hormaan...wat ll happen wen he knws what sr did...i could nt stop my laughing...sorry...and i knw u ll justify your story...so looking forward to next part...

No need to say sorry. Why would I mind even I was laughing after reading ur comment. I was seriously confused that you r laughing at this part. You misunderstood my reply
Edited by sonia1000 - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail

HEY GUYS. First of all I m really sorry for last part. I know that you don't want to see Sid at fault but what to do its a part of this story. I wanna clear one thing that this FF is not inspired from any movie, but a few scenes are inspired from movies for example SR meeting was inspired from a scene in Murder movie. It was just one only scene inspired from any movie till now. May b I forgot to mention it before. But this story is my own creation. Here is next part, its quite boring because my brain had stopped working after reading comments…….lol.

Actually I had made a promo for next part. Now I have become expert in making SR VMs by using AR scenes…..lol. I wanted to upload it yesterday but couldn't upload it because of some problem. Here is the link. PLZ do leave your comments about this Promo either negative or positive. Just tell me weither you liked it or not PLZ PLZ PLZ do tell me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezax2xGO3rk

Part 14

In the morning

Sun rays entered the room though glass window n fell on Riddhima's face. Riddhima slowly opened her eyes with a smile on her lips. Today she was feeling so relaxed, so releaved after so long. She turned towards her right to see the angelic figure sleeping with his mouth slightly opened. She moved her hand towards him and closed his mouth with her fingers, she was looking at him with dreamy eyes. She cressed his face but suddenly something strike her and she withdraw her hand with a jerk. She covered her mouth with her hand and tears started flowing through her eyes, finally she came to senses that what she actually done last night. Images of last night ran through her mind that how she hugged Sid, how he tried to stop her, how she kissed him n made him to lose his control. She got up and covered herself with bed cover, then she grabbed her Saree and wore it. She looked at Sid one last time with teary eyes and ran out of his apartment crying. She was walking on the road lost in her thoughts. The images of last night kept playing again and again in her mind n tears flowing through her eyes.

Riddhima(thinking): Yeh….Yeh maine……kya kar diya main…..main aisa kaise kar sakti hoon……Itni bari galti mujh se kaise ho gayi……..nafrat ho rahi hai mujy apne ap se…..nafrat…..O GOD yeh mujh se kya ho gaya…apne ap hi nazrain nahi mila pa rahi hoon main….kyu maine Sid ko majboor kiya…..kyu main apne ap ko rok nahi payi…..KYU!!!!…….Armaan chahey job hi kiya magar wo mera pati hai……maine Armaan ko dhoka diya hai ……. mujh jaisi larki ko zinda rehney ka koi haq nahi hai……main hi sab ke dukhoon ki waja hoon….. mere jeetey jee main kisi ko koi khushi nahi de saki….shaid mera mar jana hi sab ke liye acha ho ga…..

She was passing by a water stream, she stopped in her track and looked towards the stream. She wiped her tears and took small steps towards it. She looked at her reflection in the water. She felt disgusted to see herself. So she closed her eyes and jumped in it.

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!

After a few hours Riddhima opened her eyes and found herself in Sanjivani. There was a nurse in her room.

Nurse: Sir…..she is back to senses……..

Riddhima: Sister….. how did I came her?

Nurse: A guy brought you here…….

Riddhima: Who?

Before Riddhima could enquire more a guy entered and nurse left the room.

Riddhima(eyes widened): ARMAAN!!!!!

Armaan: Riddhima…….yeh sab kaise ho gaya. Kal raat tum kahan thi Riddhima…….pta hai main kitna dar gaya tha…..(when armaan asked her about last night Riddhima started crying loudly)

Riddhima: Armaan…..Armaan ……I m sorry…main ek bohat hi buri biwi hoon…. PLZ mujy maaf kar do……main janti hoon ke main tumhari maafi ke layak nahi hoon……..phir bhi ho sakey to mujy maaf kar do…….

Armaan: Nahi Riddhima…..tum kyu maafi mang rahi ho……maafi to mujy mangani chahiye…….Pichley kuch dino main maine tumharey sath jaisa behave kiya……main janta hoon mujy aisa nahi karna chahiye tha…….Jab kal tum bagair kuch kahey wahan se chali gayi…..pta hai main kitna pareshan ho gaya tha ……main janta hoon kal mujy tum par aise hath nahi uthana chahiye tha….Pta nahi mujy kal kya ho gaya tha…main bohat selfish ho gaya tha……. PLZ mujy maaf kar do…….tumharey jane ke baad mujy ehsaas hua ke maine tumharey sath bohat galat kia……Aj subah Sameer aaya tha tum se kal raat ke liye maafi mangne…..us ne kal bohat pee li thi shaid is liye us ne kal aisa behave kiya…he apologized for his behaviour…….

Riddhima wasn't listening any thing, her mind was still stuck in the happenings of last night. She looked at Armaan with tears in hes eyes.

Armaan: Riddhima main manta hoon ke hamarey relation main hamesha se sab galat hua hai……magar is ka matlab yeh to nahi ke tum apni jaan dene nikal jao…..tum ne ek bar bhi nahi socha ke tumhain kuch ho gaya to mera kya ho ga….Riddhima main wada karta hoon aj ke baad main kabhi kuch galat nahi hone doon ga….I Promise…..Jaisa tum chahti ho waisa hi ho ga……

Riddhima(with tears in her eyes): Armaan…….mujy maaf kar do……..

Armaan: Riddhima tum mujh se maafi kyu mang rahi ho…is sab main tumhari to koi galati nahi hai…..

Riddhima: Armaan mujh se bohat bari galti hui hai………kal main…….

Before she could complete her sentence nurse entered again.

Nurse: Doctor Armaan…..she needs rest so PLZ leave her alone for some time.

Armaan(nodded): Riddhima tum abhi aram karo main tum se baad main mlta hoon…..

Riddhima: Par Armaan mujy bohat zaroori baat karni hai……..

Armaan: Riddhima ek bar tum theek ho jao…..baad main tumhain jo baat karni ho gi kar lena.

Saying this he made her lay down and covered her with blanket n left the room. In the room Riddhima's mind again diverted towards her unforgettable mistake n she kept crying until she fall asleep.

Next day Riddhima was discharged from the hospital but her she was still lost in her own thoughts. Armaan was leaving for hospital. He saw Riddhima lost in something.

Armaan: Riddhima are you OK? Tum kuch khoi khoi si lag rahi ho?

Riddhima(Stammering): Ar…Armaan…..main tum se kuch kehna chahti hoon.

Armaan: Haan kaho………..

Riddhima: Armaan…….wo main…….

Door bell rang n Riddhima couldn't complete her sentence again. Armaan opened and was surprised  to see the person infront of his eyes.

Armaan: RAHUL!!!!!

Rahul: Hey Armaan…….(then they hugged and another voice came from behind)

Voice: Oye…aise hi is ke sath chipka rahey ga ya mujy bhi andar ane de ga…..

Armaan: MUSKAAN!!!!

Then he hugged her. Muskaan pulled away from hug and moved towards Riddhima. Riddhima smiled to see her and they hugged. Rahul just smiled at her.

Armaan: Tum dono yahan what a pleasent surprise?

Rahul: Hamain London aaye huye 1 saal ho chuka hai. Wo to last month main kisi kaam ke silsile main India gaya tha to wahan ja kar pata chala ke tum dono ki shaadi ho gayi hai or tum log yaha shift ho gay ho. To hum tum se milne aa gay.

Armaan: Acha kiya…….waise bhi I think Riddhima ko kisi ki company chahiye thi…….or Muskaan se achi compney or kahan mil sakti.

Muskaan: Rahul…..dekh aur kuch seekh…….Riddhima ki kitni fikar karta hai aur ek tu hai…….mere pichey hath dho kar para rehta hai…….

Rahul: Keh to aise rahi hai jaise tu mera bara khayal rakhti hai.

Armaan: OK guys….bas karo…….tum logo ko larney ke elawa kuch aata hai k nahi……..waise tum dono ek sath?

Rahul: Hum ne shaadi kar li hai….

Armaan: What? Aur tu ne humain bataya bhi nahi…..

Rahul: Bol to aise raha hai ke jaise tu ne humain apni shaadi main invite kiya tha.

Riddhima was still lost in her thoughts and was not paying attention to all this discussion. Muskaan noticed this.

Muskaan: Riddhima(she came out of her thoughts)….tujhey kya ho gaya hai, aise chup kyu bethi hai……..

Armaan: Riddhima ki thabiyat kuch theek nahi hai……

Muskaan: Kya hua?

Riddhima: Nahi…..main……theek hoon….

Rahul: Armaan….tum dono yaha permanent shift hogay ho kya?

Armaan: Nahi…..next month hum New York ja rahey hain.

Muskaan: Kya yaar…….hum abhi miley hain aur tu jane ki baat kar raha hai……

Rahul: Haan Armaan……pehli bar Muskaan theek keh rahi hai….

Muskaan: Main hamesha sahi baat karti hoon……

Armaan: OK guys ab phir se jahgra shuru mat kar dena…….tum log kuch lo gay..

Rahul: No thanx…..hum abhi zara jaldi main hain…… kyu na kal outing ka program banaye…….aur Riddhima bhi better feel karey gi……

Armaan: Great…..

Riddhima: Guys ap sab jao mera mood nahi hai……

Muskaan: Riddhima…..next month tum dono New York ja rahey ho……phir pta nahi kabhi hum mil pain gay ya nahi…..PLZ chalo na…..PLZ PLZ PLZ…..

Riddhima couldn't say no so she agreed.

Finally I got time to write next part. My classes have started now, so don't have much time to update daily but still I'll try to update as soon as possible. Now comping to update, Muskaan n Rahul are not a part of this story. Actually I didn't know that how to drag it, so used these two characters because if Riddhima told the truth to Armaan that easily than there will be nothing left behind in the story. And I had to justify with Sid's character also. After last part you all are feeling really bad that how could Sid do this, I m seriously not going to butcher Sid's character, because Sid is the best character I had ever seen on TV. I know right now you might be feeling bad for Armaan but ……..😉

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved

** Unreserved this post along with the answer to the Author's note on Page 50

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43018437
Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail
I couldn't send msg to kits1994. If you are reading it PLZ delete some msgs from your inbox, otherwise it wouldn't be possible for me to PM you😊
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲 unexepted part for me 😕

riddhima tried to kill herself😲

where is SID ??????????????????????????????????????????????

please yaar be back ...

rahul and muskaan like it 

dont knw wht is their work in story😆 let see

updaate soon and do pm me 😊

and i caannt see VM link not working 🤢

take care 

if possibe give me link agian😊
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...but the promo was the best part  ...very well edited.i totally agree with u now its sum1else's time to suffer...tit for tat😉after he should also know how it feels when ur beloved betrays u...