Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!! I dunno what to say... I'm shocked...
But I can understand SR... at that moment Riddhima is craving for love... she thinks that no body loves her... on the other hand Sid... he tried to control himself though he loves her... but infront of Riddhima's conditions... confessing her love for him ( as he always wanted to hear those 3 words from her)... and kissing him... he just lost it...as you said it 'Sid is a normal human being'... but still i wasn't expecting Sid to lose his control...Anyways whatever happened it was again for Riddhima's happiness... she took the initiative...and obviously that's their love for each other...Just i dont want SR to be found guilty...
It was indeed an unexpected SR C-night...
Now looking forward to see how you unfold the story...
Thanks for the pm
Tc
Edited by mala110863 - 12 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Soniaaa πŸ€—

first of all I did not know u were writing a SR FF😲 thnx to Neet I found this amazing FF!!!

Ok so just read the entire FF in one go...SUPERB!!!!!

I srsly had so much to say about the FF but I'm just so shocked cuz of the last update that jo  mujhe bolna tha main bhul gayi...lyk Woahhh I mean its expected from Riddhima but Sid😲 as much as I love SR n SR romance in FFs but not like this I mean I don;t wanna just lyk neet n farrah said I don't want anything SR do to be a "galti" but lyk u said Sid's a human too but still its so hard for us to expect something lyk tht from Sid...idkkk just continue soon plzzz cuz I'm eagerly waiting to see how hormaan's reacts to thisπŸ˜›

and plzzz PM me when u update plzz
I sent u a buddy request so it'll be easy for u to PM me😊
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIDMA4EVER

U have a great writing skills. Lovely  FF.
Plz add me to ur PM list.

Thanx
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

ye kya ho gaya😲

bt i understandπŸ˜›

Thanx for understandingπŸ˜‰
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

OMG!!!!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

awesome update...πŸ‘πŸ˜›
when that monster Hormannn know abt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanx.
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neet06

Ok so now I really don't know what to say... I;m just going to wait to see how the story unfolds.. I guess you are right.. All of us have a very angelic perspective of Sid but he is human too.. galtiyan sabse hothi hain.. Just that we don't want SR romance to be a galthi.. But must say you handled the part well.. Great job... 😊 Now pls continue super soon.. I'm dyign to know how you-know-who will react to this πŸ˜†

I knew that I m going to get chappals for this partπŸ˜† but it was required for story. That is why I was so scared before posting update. I don't know weither I would be able to justify all this in the end but I will try my best to justify it.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I can't believe I ve missed a SR FF 😲
I was stalking KW FC & found the link of ur FF πŸ˜†

Read all the parts in one go . Its superb !!

Haraam & Maiya ji's marriage was indeed disturbing :|
But I like how Paddy treated Ridz 😈😈
Ridz deserves every bit of it 😈
She don't deserve a man like Siddhant Modi in her life ..
The last part was a shocker 😲
Hailaaa ye kya ho gaya ??? 😲 😲 😲
I mean its expected from Maiya ji bcz its not new for her she did the same thing wid Haraam wen she was married to Sid & now she's just repeating this wid Sid
But what's wrong wid Sid ???? 😲 my Siddy can't do anything like dis :(

I so agree wid Neets & Farrah di , I don't wanna see Sid in a bad light :|
On the same time I agree wid u dat he's also a human etc . BUT its SIDDHANT MODI we r talking abt :|

I am sure u ve an explaination for the last part & u vry well know how to take ur story forward
so I am eagerly waiting for the next ..

Continue superrr soon & plz do PM me wen update :) i'll add u in my buddy list so it'll b easier for u to PM me :)
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...that was filmy.. πŸ˜› 

Though SR could have a different way of confrontation... still as you say Sid is a human too.πŸ˜•
Riddhima sucks😑
She's such a *$%@*

But lets see how the story unfolds...😊 
And update superrr soon..

Edited by sr-medha - 12 years ago
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Too...shocked...can't...type...
*reserved*
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG    πŸ˜²   that was a biiiggg shocker never expected especially from sr.now it depends on the story how it justifies this part...iske aage i cant say anything as it was a bolti band update hehehe.do update soon...