SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Liashna

Awesome... Wow, so she is finally on the right track... But doing things in the crooked way... LOL

Thanks for the pm Sonia... Update soon... Really eager to know whats going to happen...

Thanx. There is heart attack in next part😉
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

diii u didnt pm me bt its ok 

next to do ok

update was sooo beautifull 

sid and riddhima become best frnds😳 awww hurman not there got chance to let sid come to her house😆

eye look was sooo rommantic i felt iam watching screen😊 

dont know wht will happen next😕 with SR

update soon and do pm me 😊

between ur vm was sooo goood will comment there later😊 u have to tell me which program u used to make this vm please😃

Thanx Yaar. I tried to PM you dear but your inbox has exceed the limit of msg. So PLZ delete some msgs from your inbox, otherwise I won't be able to PM you. I m happy you liked the VM. I have used Movie maker (xp) to make this VM.
Edited by sonia1000 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mala110863

very nice update & awesome VM
i think Riddhima should be honest with both Armaan n Sid...she is cheating on her husband... and she is hiding the truth... her  relation with Armaan... her feelings for Sid... OMG i dont know how you are going to unfold this story... cant wait for the next update...
thanx 4 the pm
tc

Her husband deservers to b cheated😆. Jokes apart, I know every one hates Riddhima right now, for being a crazy women but I can't tell u any thing right now.😉
Sonia!!!🤗
Lovely part as usual...i soo liked sr scene though it was wrong way...especially i loved ur response and answers abt their coment...i dunno wat to say bt in those points u answered them totaly agree with you...😊
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Sonia!!!🤗
Lovely part as usual...i soo liked sr scene though it was wrong way...especially i loved ur response and answers abt their coment...i dunno wat to say bt in those points u answered them totaly agree with you...😊

Thanx yaar🤗.
ur writing skill is sooo good...
i love SID a lottt ...
bt abt a...r dunno wat to say...
conti soon...
Edited by jasangel - 12 years ago
SONIA!!!!!!!!
Looks like you are also getting the nikammi fever 😡😆... huh, must've caught it from me and/or noorya... 🤣
Ok, so the update was nice... and the SR moment was sho sweeet! But... I kind of agree with Farrah and Neet. However, I'm waiting to see how you take the story forward, so I don't mind whatever it is that you're gonna do.
And now you have made me baytaab. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER???????
Update sooon! DON'T BECOME A NIKAMMI!
Luv you! Keep rocking!
Anushka
Originally posted by jasangel

ur writing skill is sooo good...
i love SID a lottt ...
bt abt a...r dunno wat to say...
conti soon...

Thanx
Originally posted by PraSha_SidMa

SONIA!!!!!!!!
Looks like you are also getting the nikammi fever 😡😆... huh, must've caught it from me and/or noorya... 🤣
Ok, so the update was nice... and the SR moment was sho sweeet! But... I kind of agree with Farrah and Neet. However, I'm waiting to see how you take the story forward, so I don't mind whatever it is that you're gonna do.
And now you have made me baytaab. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER???????
Update sooon! DON'T BECOME A NIKAMMI!
Luv you! Keep rocking!
Anushka

Hey I m not Nikkami, I have tried to make up by giving u a VM also😛. And for story don't ask me any thing right now because all of u are going to through your heels at me. So I already had advance booking in hospital🤣
*reserved*

P.s i badly miss ur daily updates!! 😕