Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Hey Sonia😊

First of all the VM was fabulous. I loved all the SR scenes and they brought back so many sweet memories.😳

Now for your update. I think Ridhimma is being unfair to both Sid and Armaan. As much as I dislike armaan I think Ridhimma should be honest with him because she is doing to him exactly what she did to Sid. I know Sid only sees Ridhimma as a friend and I think it would really disturb him to know she has developed feelings for him even though she's married to Arman and knowing the sort of man Sid is, he would hate that because he would never want Armaan to go through what he did.

I do hope that Ridhimma stops deceiving both men and is honest with herself and everyone around her. if she doesnt love Armaan then she should end the marriage. But I dont think she should play with Sids feelings again. She hurt him once before! I hope she doesnt again.

Thanks for the PM sweetie.😊

I know Riddhima is doing wrong. She is being unfair to both Sid n Armaan. I know Sid would never want Armaan to go through the same phase. But he don't know any thing about A...R relationship till now, he don't know how Armaan use to treat Riddhima. I know at this time everyone hates her for two timing but I have heard somewhere 'Insaan pyaar ka bhooka hota hai jahan se milta us ki taraf chala jata hai'😆 I don't know what the hell I m writing, I m crazy😆. she have realised that she loves Sid n If u r thinking about A...R marriage that she should end this marriage, is that so easy to end marriage if you have a husband like Armaan. What do you think he would leave her that easily. She so want to end this marriage but she couldn't do that because she know armaan n his anger very well. I couldn't justify it anymore as I might blurt out the main story😆. I want to tell u if u want to read next part read at your own risk😆 because I know after reading next part everyone is going to kill me😆
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update

So SR eyelock😳
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neet06

Sonia!!!

Welcome back dear!!

Hmmm about the update.. You know I love SR romance in any and every form na.. 😳 Lekin here, knowing Riddhima is married to Armaan, no matter what the current status of their marriage is, it just dampens the spark of the SR romance if you know what I mean 😕 Sid always does what is right and you know it just.. I dunno..

When it comes to Riddhima, I seriously don't put anything past her.. I mean confused is such an understatement.. Seriously.. Lekin someone else pointed out.. When she is with Armaan she wants Sid and when she was with Sid she wanted Armaan.. I think she's taken the saying "The grass is always greener on the other side" a way bit too seriously...

But your writing is awesome dear... And I just read yoru response to Veena's comment... You are expecting chappals for yoru next part eh?? I can imagine a number of scenarios coming up next but I ma just going to wait and see how you take it forward coz you are doing an awesome job so far 😊

Tc and update soon... I wont mind if you update right now 😆

Cheers

Neet

P.S - will come back to watch the VM and comment.. Can't watch it right now... Sorry

I know I can't justify all this right now but everyone has his own point of view. According to me if u have a husband like Armaan then falling in love with someone else is not wierd, as we r normal human being, we always get attracted to someone who give us love, but to have a husband like Sid n still getting involved with someone else is pathetic. I can't justify it any more because for that I have to describe you the whole story along with a few cliffhangers😆. PLZ don't kill me for next part.😉
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacobharry10011

Loved the update

So SR eyelock😳

Thanx
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice part...kya kahoon kuch samajh nahi aa raha... nice on 1 hand that sr r cuming closer but but its a bit wrong too.
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fariya94

nice part...kya kahoon kuch samajh nahi aa raha... nice on 1 hand that sr r cuming closer but but its a bit wrong too.

I don't know how to justify it. At least I can't say any thing right now. I know its wrong but its the only way story will progress.
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita_sahni

nice update...

Thanx
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome... Wow, so she is finally on the right track... But doing things in the crooked way... LOL

Thanks for the pm Sonia... Update soon... Really eager to know whats going to happen...
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
diii u didnt pm me bt its ok 

next to do ok

update was sooo beautifull 

sid and riddhima become best frnds😳 awww hurman not there got chance to let sid come to her house😆

eye look was sooo rommantic i felt iam watching screen😊 

dont know wht will happen next😕 with SR

update soon and do pm me 😊

between ur vm was sooo goood will comment there later😊 u have to tell me which program u used to make this vm please😃
Edited by S696_sehreen - 12 years ago
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update & awesome VM
i think Riddhima should be honest with both Armaan n Sid...she is cheating on her husband... and she is hiding the truth... her  relation with Armaan... her feelings for Sid... OMG i dont know how you are going to unfold this story... cant wait for the next update...
thanx 4 the pm
tc