Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey.. i just read ur ff.. its awesome...its the first ff where a-r marrige happened😡...but i caught u in siddhima scene ...it was inspired from murder😉 still i liked it...hey nxt time do pm the nxt part
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariya94

hey.. i just read ur ff.. its awesome...its the first ff where a-r marrige happened😡...but i caught u in siddhima scene ...it was inspired from murder😉 still i liked it...hey nxt time do pm the nxt part

Yes that was inspired from murder but i have tried to change a few things as it was free from vulgarity😆. actually I really liked that scene so I have used it😉. You might get to see many scenes from different movies as I going to use many such scenes😉
Edited by sonia1000 - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail

HEY GUYS🤗. Thanks for your comments. I just love to read them keep them coming. If anyone want PM plz add me to your buddy list😳.

Part 10

Riddhima wearing a white princess gown is coming down the stairs in a big hall under a spot light(soft music was being played in the back ground). She looked around to find someone but couldn't see any one. She was alone, no one was there. She was feeling very sad to find herself alone in this big hall, a small tear escaped from her eye, suddenly she felt someone's presence. A guy was coming from opposite side of the hall. It was so dark that Riddhima couldn't see his face, she could only see his outline. That guy was slowly coming towards her. Now that guy was standing infront of her. Riddhima smiled to see guy infront of her. He offered her his hand and she put her hand on his hand. He pulled her towards him. He put his one hand on her waist and wiped her tear off by other hand. Riddhima threw her arms around his neck and tilted her head in forward direction to kiss him. She was about to kiss him when she whispered I LOVE YOU SID……..

TRING TRING………………(Alarm)

Riddhima woke up with a jerk. She was sweating and was breathing heavily.

Riddhima: O God what the hell is happening……Yeh…..Yeh mujy kya ho raha hai……..kya matlab tha is sapne ka….main…Sid……..main Sid ke barey main aisa……..nahi…….mujy Sid ke barey main zayada nahi sochna chahiye.

Then she looked at time, it was 8 am in the morning. So she got up and moved towards bathroom to take shower. She came out wearing purple churidar. She was getting ready to go to hospital, suddenly her gaze fell on her burnt Saree. She took her Saree in her hands and smiled thinking about previous day, she touched that burnt area n blushed. Then she kept that Saree in her wardrobe(in whatever condition it was). She came out of her room. Armaan had already gone to the hospital, as it was last month of his speclization. So he was quite busy these days.

Riddhima was about to leave for hospital when her gaze fell on Armaan's mobile. Armaan forgot to take his mobile.

Riddhima(puzzled): Armaan ka mobile……….shaid wo ghar par hi bhool gaya hai. Main apne sath le jati hoon, koi zaroori call bhi aa sakti hai.

She took his mobile and and moved towards the door. Suddenly something strike her. She looked at his mobile.

Riddhima: Kal maine…….Armaan ke mobile par phone kiya tha. It means is main……. Sid ka number ho ga.

She smiled like a child who have just got her favourite ice-cream and checked received calls of yesterday. She got one unknown number.

Riddhima: Shaid yehi Sid ka number hai.

She take out her mobile from her bag and saved his number, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see the person.

Riddhima(Shocked): ARMAAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Armaan: Kya hua…….. tum to aise dar gayi jaise maine tumhari koi chori pakar li hai.

Riddhima(gave him an uneasy smile): Tum ….tum yahan kaise…..tum to hospital chaley gaye they na?

Armaan: Haan……. Par rastey main yaad aya ke main apna mobile ghar par hi bhool gaya hoon. (Armaan saw his mobile in her hand). Tum mere mobile ke sath kiya kar rahi ho.

Riddhima(stammering): Wo…wo….actually main…..main yeh hospital hi le kar aa rahi thi. Maine soch ke shaid tumhain zaroorat ho.

Armaan(smiled): Thanx……(after a pause)ab main ghar aa hi gaya hoon tum bhi mere sath hi chalo hospital.

Riddhima: Nahi…..Armaan actually mujy rastey main kuch kaam hai to tum chaley jao…….shaid mujy thora late ho jay.

Armaan: OK….then…..bye……

Riddhima: Bye…….(then Armaan moved out) O GOD………main kya kar rahi hoon…..mujy kuch samajh main nahi aa raha……pata nahi main aisa kyu kar rahi hoon…...why I m doing all this…….

Then she left for hospital. Riddhima was driving towards the hospital.

Riddhima(thinking): Maine Sid ka number to le liya magar should I call him or not……I think mujy ek bar call karna chahiye magar……..main us se kahoon gi kya……nahi nahi……Sid kya sochey ga……ke maine aise hi use phone kar diya………(thought for a minute)haan main use kal ke liye thanks kehti hoon……Haan yehi theek rahey ga

Then Riddhima dials Sid's number and cut it. After a minute she again dials his number. Sid attend the call.

Sid: Hello…….(no answer) hello……(again no answer) HELLO. (he was about to cut the call).

Riddhima: Hello…………..

Sid(surprised): Riddhima!!!

Riddhima: Hey Sid……..

Sid: Hey Riddhima……..

Riddhima: Kaise ho?

Sid: Theek hoon….Aur tum?

Riddhima: Main bhi theek hoon……….(after listening Sid's voice she forgot what she was about to speak).

Sid(hesitantly): Riddhima tumhain….mera number kahan se mila?

Riddhima(don't know what she is going to answer): Wo……wo…. actually Armaan…….kal Armaan ke mobile par phone kiya tha to us ke mobile main tumhara number tha……..(she blurt out the truth)

Sid: Koi zaroori kaam tha?

Riddhima(confused): Nahi……Haan…….Nahi……..(Sid couldn't understand what she is trying to say)……wo actually……mujy Armaan ne hi phone karne ko kaha tha…..us ne kaha ke main ek bar tumhain phone kar ke kal ke liye thank you kahoon.

Sid: Armaan hai wahan par? Use phone dena…….

Riddhima: Nahi……Armaan nahi hai…….wo maine tumhain btaya than a ke Armaan aj kal thora busy hai……..is liye phone nahi kar paya……….

Sid: Its OK….no need to say thanks……(after a minute of silence) So…..bye…

Riddhima(don't wanted to cut the call): Sid!

Sid: Haan Riddhima….

Riddhima(blurted out): Kya hum kal mil saktey hain….(she bit her tongue).

Sid(don't know what to say): Kuch zaroori kaam hai?

Riddhima: Wo tum se kuch zaroori baat karni hai……..

Sid(tried to make an excuse): Riddhima……. I don't think it would be possible. Mujy kuch kaam hai.

Riddhima(in a sad voice): Its OK Sid …..I can understand……..tum ne abhi tak mujy maaf nahi kiya hai.

Sid: Nahi Riddhima……aisa nahi hai……..tum mujy galat samajh rahi ho.

Riddhima: Nahi Sid…….meri galti maafi ke layak bhi nahi hai.

Sid: Aisi baat nahi hai…….(he don't know what to say but he don't want to hurt her) theek hai kal miltey hain, mere ghar ke pass ek coffee shop hai, kal shaam 5 bajy wahan miltey hain, happy now.

Riddhima(smiling): Thank you Sid……(after a pause)see you tomorrow then……bye…..

Sid: bye…….(disconnect the call)

After disconnecting the call Riddhima smiled looking at her mobile and continued driving towards the hospital.

Hope you all like this part. PLZ press like button if u like it. So now Riddhima is slowly getting attracted towards our siddy. Do comment. Coming up next SR first unofficial coffee date 😉……..I guess🤔.😆

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😊👏👍🏼
Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update dear 😊
continue soon dear😊
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

superb update dear 😊

continue soon dear😊

Thanx
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superve update dear

bt wat ridhima doing re????
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Superve update dear

bt wat ridhima doing re????

Actually Riddhima is getting attracted towards Sid. Neither she want to accept it nor she has control on herself. Even she don't know what is she doing.
It might help. if u still couldn't get it plz ask me. In coming parts u might think Riddhima is mad or something but actually she has suffered alot. She lost her family, her husband tortures her, don't give her time n only demands physical relation n now finally she got someone who understands her. She still feels comfortable with Sid. So she is getting attracted towards him. I m not butchering Riddhima's character, if a normal girl suffer through all this, she would do the same. Sorry if u think I m writing something away from reality but its the way story will progress.😊
sonia1000 thumbnail
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update...
love SR phone call...
But it was a very short...
Cant wait SR scenes at the coffee shop...
Thanx 4 the pm