Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonia1000

Thanx Veena๐Ÿค—. I have told u before that I can never be satisfied with my work๐Ÿ˜†

akhir meri hi behen ho na๐Ÿ˜‰

Veena

Edited by veena_rocks - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veena_rocks

akhir meri hi behen ho na๐Ÿ˜‰

Veena

Wo to hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sonia sorry for late replay

why u feel that some of us will not like ur update u r sooo beautifull writer and i loved the sddhima scene ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

sid is back๐Ÿ˜ณ still sooo much pain๐Ÿ˜ญ

i remmber siddhima last line when riddhima say 

" main tume dook deke khush kaise reh sakti hoon"๐Ÿ˜ญ i still remmber this dialog 

i dont know wht happend in end bt for me siddhima story was not end where cvs ended

update soon and do pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S696_sehreen

sonia sorry for late replay

why u feel that some of us will not like ur update u r sooo beautifull writer and i loved the sddhima scene ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

sid is back๐Ÿ˜ณ still sooo much pain๐Ÿ˜ญ

i remmber siddhima last line when riddhima say 

" main tume dook deke khush kaise reh sakti hoon"๐Ÿ˜ญ i still remmber this dialog 

i dont know wht happend in end bt for me siddhima story was not end where cvs ended

update soon and do pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanx๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Us ne Sid ko dukh diya main use khush nae rehne doon gi. Abhi to aur bhi bohat se dukh jhelney hain Maiya ko๐Ÿ˜‰.
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
love SR scenes

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sonia1000

Thanx๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Us ne Sid ko dukh diya main use khush nae rehne doon gi. Abhi to aur bhi bohat se dukh jhelney hain Maiya ko๐Ÿ˜‰.

ahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‰ iam with u ๐Ÿ˜†
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
aagghhh so that stupid female need Sid when everything goes wrong!! I can actually see the regret on her face for letting Sid go!!

Loved the way you said Riddhima is trying to find Sid in Armaan!! well she can just keep looking g forever but there is just one Siddhant Modi and she ll definitely not find him in Armaan everrr!!

Love ur FF sweets!! eagerly looking forward to see how u gonna take forward d story! n love u even more for updating everyday!!! keep up the good work!! :)))
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mala110863

nice update
love SR scenes

Thanx๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: miss_cullen

aagghhh so that stupid female need Sid when everything goes wrong!! I can actually see the regret on her face for letting Sid go!!

Loved the way you said Riddhima is trying to find Sid in Armaan!! well she can just keep looking g forever but there is just one Siddhant Modi and she ll definitely not find him in Armaan everrr!!

Love ur FF sweets!! eagerly looking forward to see how u gonna take forward d story! n love u even more for updating everyday!!! keep up the good work!! :)))

Thanx Yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ