SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by superxuberant

the lady is nw realising the worth of the man who gave his everyrhing 4 her happiness
armaan's anger towards her is worth it
actually speaking neither she deserves sid nor is she even worth deserving armaan
okey hope nw the things strikesss her straight in her heart
and she realises wat a big loss she has incured in life...

Yes she is realizing n Sid will be there soon, very soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by neet06

res

*unreserved*

Its a personal rule of mine that I never have and never will use swear words or abusive words, but after reading your update, for the first time, I had this urge to do so to describe you-know-who.. *Phew.. Breathing in breating out to calm down*

God.. That guy disgusts me.. I mean, I know he thinks with his b***s but come on man, that girl has just been through a divorce, has lost her father and he asks her to take her shirt off just like that???????? What does he take her for? A stripper? Well, I guess when it comes to him, you just cannot expect anything else...

At the risk of getting murdered, the scene reminded me of SR's holi seduction and the difference was so obvious.. Sid too had been trying to prove a point then but what he did was still more.. I don't know how to put it.. Sophisticated? Humane? way of proving his point rather than this.. I dunno.. cheapo kind of act.. God.. I would most definitely have slapped you-know-who.. beaten him up black and blue...

Okay... I seriously need to calm down coz I'm getting so riled up.. Sorry but I don't think even Riddhima deserves to be metted such a treatment.. No woman deserves to be talked to so trashily...

Great job dear.. You are doing a wonderful job bringing out the stark differences between Armaan and Sid in an in-your-face kind of way to Riddhima..

Keep up the good work..

Cheers

Neet

I know I m being very harsh with Riddhima but I have to do this otherwise she won't realise Sid's importance in her life. Sorry if you didn't liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by bubli1234

finally she realized!!! serves her right
nice update btw
post d next part soon
n bring sid back

Thanx๐Ÿ˜ƒ. n Sid will be back soon
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

of course i want to kill armaan ๐Ÿ˜ก

riddhima ke dmaag ki ganti baji ๐Ÿ˜†

update soon and do pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š

She had just realised the difference between Armaan n Sid. Now its time to realise her feelings for Sid๐Ÿ˜‰.
Originally posted by harshita_sahni

wow nice update

Thanx yaar
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

awesome update dear 
finally maiya ji realizing  the differences between luster and soul mate

Thanx ๐Ÿค—.Yes finally she realised the difference.

HEY GUYS๐Ÿค— thank you so much for your lovely comments. Keep them coming. Love you all.

Part 6

A few days passed just like this. Riddhima was trying her best to make things work out but Armaan's behaviour was becoming untolerable for her day by day. At that time she needed a friend, who can understand her, who can help her to recover from whatever happened in her life. She was trying to find that friend in Armaan but she couldn't. She wanted him to spend time with her but he always refused saying that he don't have time for all this. But Riddhima still didn't lose hope she tried again. One day, Armaan came back from hospital. He was very happy. He entered the house and called Riddhima.

Armaan: Riddhimaโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Riddhima(Came out of her room): Armaan tum aa gayeโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Armaan came towards her and hugged her. Riddhima was shocked to respond. It was the first time after there marriage when armaan behaved gently with her.

Armaan(excited): Riddhima aaj main bohat khush hoon.

Riddhima(smiled): Aisa kya huaโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Armaan: Riddhima You know the great Business Man Mr. Sameer Agarwal.

Riddhima: Haanโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Armaan: He wants to sign a deal with me.

Riddhima(puzzled): What kind of dealโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Armaan: Wo New York main Sanjivani ki ek branch establish karna chahtey haiโ€ฆโ€ฆOh God I m so happyโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

Riddhima(surprised): Reallyโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Armaan: Haanโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆEven I was Surprised Jab unhoo ne khud mujy phon kar ke deal ke barey main btaya.

Riddhima: WOWโ€ฆ..So when you r going to meet him?

Armaan: Ek bar mera last semester complete ho jay phir main Paris ja kar un se meeting karoon ga. Aur Riddhima agar yeh deal sign ho jati hai then we have to shift to New Yorkโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Riddhima: But Armaan tum Sanjivani London branch ke Head hoโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ(Armaan intrupted)

Armaan: Riddhimaโ€ฆโ€ฆYahan par bohat se Senior Doctors hain. Wo sab Sambhal le gayโ€ฆ New York ki branch abhi establish honi hai to humain wahan jana ho gaโ€ฆ..

Riddhima: Armaan magar Papa ne tumhain yeh zimedari di thi.

Armaan: Come on Riddhimaโ€ฆ..Agar Dr Shashank aj hotey to wo yeh jaan kar kitna khush hotey.

Riddhima: Magarโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.(Armaan intrupted)

Armaan(annoyed): Riddhima ab is baat par or behas nahi ho gi. Hum New york jain gay n that is final.

Riddhima nodded but still not convinced, somewhere she knew that Armaan is running from his responsibility( what's new๐Ÿ˜†). Armaan was very happy at that time, Riddhima thought that's the right time to talk to him as he was not angry then.

Riddhima: Armaan ek baat puchoonโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

Armaan: Haan puchoโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Riddhima: Main soch rahi thi keโ€ฆโ€ฆ. kyu na hum apne rishtey ki ek nae shuruwat karain.

Armaan(puzzled): Matlabโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

Riddhima: I mean humari shaadi normal situation main nahi huiโ€ฆโ€ฆSo I think we should spend time with each other. So that humara rishta agay barh sakey.

Armaan: Aur wo kaise ho gaโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Riddhima: I meanโ€ฆ..(she thought for a minute) We can go on date.

Armaan(laughing): WHATโ€ฆโ€ฆDATEโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

Riddhima: Kya huaโ€ฆ.is main hansne wali kya baat hai.

Armaan: Shaadi ke baad kon date par jata haiโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.Riddhima kya bachoon jaisi baat kar rahi ho.

Riddhima: Armaanโ€ฆ..I m seriousโ€ฆ.

Armaan: Riddhima kya ho gaya hai tumhainโ€ฆโ€ฆ...(after a pause)Kahin yeh Sid ka after effect to nahiโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ(he continued laughing)

Riddhima: What do you mean?

Armaan: I meanโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ. aisa bachpana sirf Sid hi kar sakta haiโ€ฆโ€ฆ.I know tum 9 mahine us ke sath rahi ho magar un 9 mahino main Sid ka tum par aisa asar ho ga yeh mujy nahi pata thaโ€ฆโ€ฆ.(continued laughing)

Riddhima felt bad when she saw Armaan making fun of Sid. She didn't know why but she couldn't take it.

Riddhima(defending Sid): Armaan Sid bacha nahi haiโ€ฆโ€ฆ.Wo tum se kahin zayada mature hai.

Armaan: Oh reallyโ€ฆโ€ฆ.. then tell me 9 mahine tumharey sath rehne ke bawajood, us ne kabhi tumhain touch kyu nahi kiyaโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Riddhima(lost her control n blurted out): Armaan har insaan tumhari tarha nahi sochtaโ€ฆโ€ฆ(this annoyed Armaan) Sid chahta to mujy force kar sakta tha lekin us ne aisa nahi kya, jante ho kyu?โ€ฆโ€ฆkyu ke us ke liye Physical relation meri khushi se barh kar nahi tha. He didn't touched me because he didn't want to force himself on me. He was waiting for me to be comfortable.

Armaan(angry): Riddhima I guess tumhain aj kal Sid ki kuch zayada hi yaad a rahi haiโ€ฆ.(Riddhima looked at him puzzled)us din bhi tum Sid ke liye mujh se lar pari, aur aj bhi tum wohi kar rahi ho.

Riddhima: Armaan tum mujy tont mar rahey ho?

Armaan: To tum batao Riddhima main tum se kaise baat karoon. Meri biwi mujy chor kar apne ex-husband ki side le rahi haiโ€ฆ.ab main tumhain tont nahi maroo to kya karoon?

Riddhima: Armaan main kisi ki side nahi le rahi maine wohi kaha jo sach haiโ€ฆ.

After this conversation Armaan became so angry that he directly moved towards his room in anger. Then Riddhima ran towards her room n stood infront of the mirror.

Riddhima(thinking): Yeh mujy kya ho raha hai. Jab armaan ne Sid ka mazak uraya to mujy bura kyu laga. Why I m feeling like this. Kahin Armaan ne jo kaha wo sach to nahi. Kahin main sach main Sidโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ(she cut her thought) nahi aisa nahi ho sakta main Armaan se pyaar karti hoon. Armaan mera Pati hai. I should not think about Sid.

Then she looked herself in the mirror. She could see her two reflections, one on her left side n other on her right side in the mirror.

Right side Reflection: Riddhima khud se to tum jhoot bol sakti ho magar apne Dil se kaise jhoot bolo gi jis  par Sid ka naam likha hai.

Left side reflection: Nahi Riddhima tum armaan se pyaar karti. Wo tumhara pati hai. Yaad karo tum dono ek dusrey se kitna pyaar kartey they.

Right side reflection: Agar tum sach main armaan se pyaar karti ho to kyu tumhara Dil bar bar sid to yaad karta hai kyu tum bar bar Armaan main Sid ko dhoondne ki koshish karti ho. Kyu tum Sid ko bhoola nahi pa rahi ho.

Left side reflection: Nahi Riddhima tum sirf Armaan ki ho. Tumne hamesha sirf Armaan se pyaar kia hai.

Right side reflection: Haan Riddhima tum Armaan se pyaar karti thi magar sid ne tumhari zindagi main aa kar pyaar ke mainey hi badal diye hain. Armaan ne tumhain pyaar karna sikhaya magar sid ne tumhain pyaar ka sahi matlab samjhaya. Us ne sirf tum se pyaar kiya or badley main kabhi kuch nahi manga, us ki isi achai ne kab tumharey dil main jaga bana li tumhain pata hi nahi chala Riddhimaโ€ฆโ€ฆ Riddhima Tum apne ap ko kitna bhi samjha lo magar sach yehi hai ke Sid ab tumharey Dil ka hisa ban chukka hai jise tum chah kar bhi bhula nahi pao gi.

Left side reflection: Nahi Riddhima tum is ki baat mat suno yeh tumhain gumrah kar rahi hai.

Riddhima just couldn't take it. She covered her ears with her hands. She bend on her knees and started cryng.

Riddhima(shouted): CHUP HO JAOโ€ฆโ€ฆ. CHUP HO JAO TUM DONO.(now crying loudely) Nahi hota mujh se, aur nahi seh sakti main, PLZ tum dono jao yahan se, meri muskiloon ko aur mat barhao. Just leave meโ€ฆโ€ฆ..GO AWAY.

She just kept crying and after sometime fell asleep.

I wanna tell you guys I really don't know any thing about dealing an all this. The purpose of this deal was to show that Mr Sameer Agarwal is very important for Armaan and they r going to shift New York after deal.

Guys comping up next : Wo lamha jis ka ap sab ko intazar tha๐Ÿ˜‰

Sonia!!!
The story's going great!!!
I hate that guy  sooo much! God, he's such a jerk I swear!!!!
And Riddhima... God, i never saw a more confused-er person!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG now I can't wait for the next update.
HOPE IT'S SID COMING BACK!!!!! WOOT!
Keep rocking!!!!!
Anushka
Originally posted by sonia1000

I know I m being very harsh with Riddhima but I have to do this otherwise she won't realise Sid's importance in her life. Sorry if you didn't liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ

No way!! Don't ever say that.. I mean I really don't LIKE your FF.. I LOVE IT!!!!! That fact that I am reacting so violently ๐Ÿ˜† is proof of the fact that I am so involved with your FF... Now let me get back to reading your update.. Will be back ๐Ÿ˜›

Hmmm again it brings us back to the million dollar question - will Ridzy maiya ever be not confused??? *Sigh* Just thinking about her confusion gives me headaches.. How does she manage yaar? Kabhi tho ek decision lekar us par stick on karo meri maaa...

And Armaan shifting to New York.. Hmmm.. Just like that? I mean up and go?? God this guy.. N he has the nerve to make fun of Sid???!!!! God!!!!!

I don't remember which movie, but as part of its promotion, they had punching bags placed at different places with Om Puri's photo on it.. Can we have something like that for you-know-who?? It would be every SRians dream come true!!!!! and the way the story is progressing, Riddhima's too ๐Ÿ˜†

Great job Sonia!!!! I love the way your story is progressing... Keep up the good work and I'm eagerly eagerly waiting for Sid's entry.. OMG!!! Sid is going to be in New York when they go there isn't he????? Yipeee!!! Thats awesome... Now update real quick... Sid ke baare mein padhne ke liye meri aankhein taras gayi...๐Ÿ˜†

TC

Cheers

Neet