Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

res

*unreserved*

Its a personal rule of mine that I never have and never will use swear words or abusive words, but after reading your update, for the first time, I had this urge to do so to describe you-know-who.. *Phew.. Breathing in breating out to calm down*

God.. That guy disgusts me.. I mean, I know he thinks with his b***s but come on man, that girl has just been through a divorce, has lost her father and he asks her to take her shirt off just like that???????? What does he take her for? A stripper? Well, I guess when it comes to him, you just cannot expect anything else...

At the risk of getting murdered, the scene reminded me of SR's holi seduction and the difference was so obvious.. Sid too had been trying to prove a point then but what he did was still more.. I don't know how to put it.. Sophisticated? Humane? way of proving his point rather than this.. I dunno.. cheapo kind of act.. God.. I would most definitely have slapped you-know-who.. beaten him up black and blue...

Okay... I seriously need to calm down coz I'm getting so riled up.. Sorry but I don't think even Riddhima deserves to be metted such a treatment.. No woman deserves to be talked to so trashily...

Great job dear.. You are doing a wonderful job bringing out the stark differences between Armaan and Sid in an in-your-face kind of way to Riddhima..

Keep up the good work..

Cheers

Neet
Edited by neet06 - 12 years ago
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
finally she realized!!! serves her right
nice update btw
post d next part soon
n bring sid back
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
of course i want to kill armaan 😡

riddhima ke dmaag ki ganti baji 😆

update soon and do pm me 😊
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...riddhima is now realising the difference between armaan and sid...

Thanx
sonia1000 thumbnail

Thank you
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_31390

nice update...

armaan is such a  pathetic guy...loser...😡😡

update soon..😊

Thanx. Look he is so disgusting😡
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

heyyy Sonia

tht guy is so disgusting😡

he tld tht on her face😲😡

gud tht riddhima is realising how gud sid ws😳

vo bhi ab kar rahi hai, besharam aurat😡😆

plzzz cont soon

Veena

I told u that she will regret marring him😉
RestlessWriter thumbnail

unreserved my comment on the previous page 😳

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear 
finally maiya ji realizing  the differences between luster and soul mate
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Hi  sonia...🤗🤗

amazing part as usual...bt very short...😔...tat haram is really disguting and characterless...now luking forward to next part...continue soon...😊

Actually this part was not that short, I had cut it in two parts. Otherwise it would have been very long part n I don't want u all to be bored with such long parts😆