Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sid will b there soon but it would take some time. That is why I update daily so that I could bring him  back soon. PLZ have patience. I don't know how many time I have used this dialogue"Have patience" 😆😆. Wo kehtey hain na SABAR KA PHAL MEETHA HOTA HAI 😉
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
the girls dad just passed away, she was literally thrown out of her house n that bloody insensitive begger is making a move on her!! what a cheap jerk! well i am not really surprised cos that's what he is! a sucker! ;x

A__R marriage = disappointment... shocker.

Ridz remembering Sid's sweet gestures. really nice!!! great going so far!!! ;)))
sonia1000 thumbnail

Thanx😃
sonia1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_cullen

the girls dad just passed away, she was literally thrown out of her house n that bloody insensitive begger is making a move on her!! what a cheap jerk! well i am not really surprised cos that's what he is! a sucker! ;x

A__R marriage = disappointment... shocker.

Ridz remembering Sid's sweet gestures. really nice!!! great going so far!!! ;)))

I know everyone is disappointed with A-R marriage. But she has to realise Sid's importance in her life and it would be possible only in this way. 
sonia1000 thumbnail

Part 5

A few days have passed but there was no change in Armaan's behaviour. Riddhima was feeling very sad because of Armaan's behaviour towards her. She couldn't understand why he is behaving like this. She hadn't ever seen him so angry. Every time she tried to talk to him but he don't even wanted to listen any excuse.

Riddhima(thinking): Armaan aisa kyu kar raha hai. Wo janta hai ke is waqt main kis dor se guzar rahi hoon phir bhi wo mujy is tarha force kyu kar raha hai. Meri life main itna kuch hua hai,(tears filled in her eyes) Papa ki death ho gayi, Maa mujh se nafrat karti hain aura b Armaan'.. Pata nae Armaan ko achanak kya ho gaya hai is waqt main jab mujy sab se zayada us ki zaroorat hai wo mere sath aise behave kar raha hai. Mujy samajh main nae aa raha main kya karoon, main puri tarha se toot chuki hoon. Mujh main kuch sochne samajhne ki himmat nae hai. Kash Armaan tum mujy samajne ki koshish kartey. Is waqt mujy ek pati se zayada ek dost ki zaroorat hai jo mujy samaj sakey meri himmat barhaey jaise Sid(a smile draw on her lips). Sid ne har mushkil waqt main mera sath diya mujy har museebat se bachaya.  ''..(she cut her thought) main Sid ke bary main kyu soch rahi hoon. Mujy Armaan ke barey main sochna chahiye'.Armaan mera pati hai. Mujy Armaan ke sath zayada se zayada waqt betana chahiye. So that hamre beech ke sarey differences clear ho sakain. Pichley kuch dino main jo bhi hua us ki waja se wo bhi depressed hai shaid is liye wo us  raat thora hyper ho gaya tha. Mujy is baat ko le kar zayada nae sochna chahiye. Humain phir se ek nae shuruwat karni chahiye. (Then she thought for a minute) how about candle light dinner.(she smiled)

Then she went to her room. She grabbed her hand bag and went to Super Market which was quite near to their house. She bought some candles n a few other thing for decoration. Then she came back. She decorated the whole house with candles. After that she went to kitchen to prepare dinner. She cooked Armaan's favourite dishes. After that she went to take bath n got ready before Armaan came back. Now every thing was done n she was waiting for Armaan. After some time Door bell rang. She opened the door and smiled at Armaan. Armaan just gave her an angry look and moved inside the house.

Armaan(in angry tone): Lights kyu off hain'

Riddhima: Maine off ki hain. Actually'.. I have planned a candle light dinner for us.

Armaan: Candle light dinner''. Oh to tumharey pass itna time hai ke tum apne pati ke bare main soch sako'..Nice I m impressed.

Riddhima: Armaan tum aise kyu baat kar rahey ho. Maine''.( Armaan intrupted)

Armaan: Just stop it Riddhima. Yeh achi biwi hone ka dikhawa band karo. Mere pass ane ke khayal se hi tum kamp uthti ho. To yeh sab kyu kar rahi ho.

Riddhima: Armaan aisi baat nae hai. Its just that'..mujhy thora waqt chahiye.

Armaan: Riddhima tum kabhi kisi cheez ke liye ready nae hoti.

Saying this he started moving towards his room.

Riddhima: Armaan maine itne pyaar se tumharey liye khana banaya hai.

Armaan: Pyaar''..(he started laughing)You know what Riddhima'.Mujy lagta hai k shaid tum mujh se pyaar hi nae karti'..

Riddhima(eyes widened): Armaan''yeh tum kya keh rahey ho'..

Armaan: Sahi keh raha hoon Riddhima'..(tears filled in Riddhima's eyes).I think tum mujh se pyaar hi nae karti. Agar tum mujh se pyaar karti to us raat mujhy apne kareeb ane se nae rokti.

Riddhima: Tum mere pyaar par shak kar rahey ho''Armaan tum aisa soch bhi kaise saktey ho maine tumharey liye kya kuch nae kiya. Aur tumhain mere pyaar par yakeen nae hai.

Armaan: Riddhima sach main tum mujh se pyaar karti ho''.

Riddhima: Haan''

Armaan: To tum mere liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho''..

Riddhima: Haan.

Armaan: Then take your shirt off.

Riddhima(shocked): WHAT?????

Armaan: Tum ne hi to kaha na tum mere liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho to'..just do it.

Riddhima: Armaan PLZ''..try to understand'''

Armaan: Kya hua Riddhima'..(he came and stood infront of her) Mere liye pyaar kam par gaya''..(he pulled her closer by her waist)Abhi to tum keh rahi thi ke tum mere liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho.

Riddhima: Armaan tum mujy force kar rahey ho'''..

Armaan: Pati hoon main tumhara haq hai mera tum par. Main jo chahey kar sakta hoon.

Riddhima(involuntarily blurted out): Armaan Sid bhi mera Pati tha. Magar us ne kabhi Pati hone ka faida nahi uthaya. Mujy kabhi Physical relation ke liye force nahi kiya.

Armaan(become angry after listening Sid's name): FOR GOD SAKE RIDDHIMA'''.MAIN SID NAHI HOON.

Riddhima: Haan Armaan tum Sid nahi ho''.or na hi kabhi Sid ki tarha ban saktey ho''''..

Saying this Riddhima ran towards her room crying. After entering the room she locked the room , she bend on her knees and cried her heart out.

Hey everyone thank you so much for your comments. I hope you like this part but I know you don't😆 as you all are missing Sid. Sid will be there soon😉.I know you want to kill Armaan after reading this part n I'll join you to do this mahan kam😆 but right now you have to bear him. 

Edited by sonia1000 - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...riddhima is now realising the difference between armaan and sid...
jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...

armaan is such a  pathetic guy...loser...😡😡

update soon..😊
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyy Sonia

tht guy is so disgusting😡

he tld tht on her face😲😡

gud tht riddhima is realising how gud sid ws😳

vo bhi ab kar rahi hai, besharam aurat😡😆

plzzz cont soon

Veena

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi  sonia...🤗🤗

amazing part as usual...bt very short...😔...tat haram is really disguting and characterless...now luking forward to next part...continue soon...😊
superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the lady is nw realising the worth of the man who gave his everyrhing 4 her happiness
armaan's anger towards her is worth it
actually speaking neither she deserves sid nor is she even worth deserving armaan
okey hope nw the things strikesss her straight in her heart
and she realises wat a big loss she has incured in life...