Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by harshita_sahni

shashank dead and AR MARRAIGE
NOOO
I WANT SID BACK

Sid will b back soon just wait n watch😉

Originally posted by neet06

Hmmm.. I have to admit, the suspense angle works well only when you are the writer.. Not the reader.. AR are getting married??? interesting.. Why do I have a feeling that alls not going to go well????

You are doing a great job dear!! Keep it up..

Muahhzzz

Neet

P.s - Thanks for the slap in the face part 😉

Thank you Neet🤗. AR have got married but Riddhima will regret marring him.😉
I hv juss read all parts...all parts were fab...specially shanky n padma convo abt sid in first part was best 4 me...when i had read tat scene dunno y i was sobbing...shanky died...sad 4 him..and ar married!!!!thn sid ll cum n she ll realize tat she lvs sid,arman was nt perfect 4 her😆😆...by goddd tat means she ll marry 4 times in ur ff !!!!!!! thn after marry to sid if she find out sid is nt like tat anymore b4 he was thn wat ll happen re!!!😆 very srry 4 joking part...now looking 4ward to next part...continue soon...and do pm me🤗
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

I hv juss read all parts...all parts were fab...specially shanky n padma convo abt sid in first part was best 4 me...when i had read tat scene dunno y i was sobbing...shanky died...sad 4 him..and ar married!!!!thn sid ll cum n she ll realize tat she lvs sid,arman was nt perfect 4 her😆😆...by goddd tat means she ll marry 4 times in ur ff !!!!!!! thn after marry to sid if she find out sid is nt like tat anymore b4 he was thn wat ll happen re!!!😆 very srry 4 joking part...now looking 4ward to next part...continue soon...and do pm me🤗

Yes she is going to marry 4 times. She has done masters in marriage😆😆

HEY EVERYONE🤗. Here is the next part.

Part 4

Next day Shashank's funeral in Gupta house

Every one was crying. Padma wasn't in condition to say something or react. She was acting like a mad women. She was sitting beside Shashank and was just looking at her husband without any expression on her face. She was looking like a dead body. Anjali shook her, n tried to make her cry but she didn't. Riddhima didn't know how to react she have just got married n her father died. She don't know either she should laugh or cry. She don't know what life wants from her. She was feeling like to kill herself because she knows that somewhere she was the reason for all this. She just couldn't meet her gaze with her mother. She looked at her father's dead body infront of her and tears filled in her eyes. She took steps towards her father to see his face, to touch him last time. She sat beside her mother and was about touch Shashank when Padma Stopped.

Padma(Shouting): Ruk jao Riddhima……

Riddhima(crying): Maa main to……(Padma intrupted)

Padma: Door raho mere pati se.

Riddhima: Maa main in ki beti hoon………..

Padma: tum kuch nae ho in ki……... Kuch nae……

Riddhima: Maa PLZ main Papa……(again intrupted by Padma)

Padma: Khabar dar jo tu ne inhe Papa kaha to….tu in ki kuch nae lagti….kuch nae

Riddhima just kept crying and didn't said anything and Padma continued

Padma: Aj yeh jo kuch bhi ho raha hai is ki waja sirf tu hai Riddhima. Mujy to sharam aati hai yeh soch kar ke tu meri beti hai (Riddhima sobbing). Aj tujhey yaad aa gaya ke ye tere pita hain. Aj beti ke dil main apne baap ke liye pyaar aa gaya. Tab yeh beti kahan gayi thi jab tu ne in ke pyaar par shak kia tha, sirf is Armaan ke liye(she pointed at Armaan).

Armaan: Padma anty ye ap……(intrupted by Padma)

Padma: Ek minute main Riddhima se baat kar rahi hoon tum se nae. Tumhain beech main bolne ki koi zaroorat nae hai. (Now talking to Riddhima)Riddhima ek insaan ke liye tu ne kitne logo ka dil dukhaya….. Tu apne ap ko in ki beti kehti hai. Aj tak tu ne beti ka kon sa farz nibhaya hai jo aj yeh dikhawa kar rahi hai. Teri waja se unhain dukh or zilat ke siwa or kuch nae mila. Jeetey jee to tu ne in ko koi sukh nae diya kam se kam ab to inhain bakhsh de. Shashank ne chahey tujhy maaf kar diya ho magar main tujhey kabhi maaf nae karoon gi. Aj se tu meri beti nae hai. Tera mujh se ya mere parivar se koi rishta nae hai. Aj se tu mar gayi hamarey liye aur hum mar gay tere liye. 

Anjali: Mom ye hap kya keh rahi hain……….

Padma: Sahi keh rahi hoon. Aj se yeh hamari kuch nae lagti. Main aj ke baad tumhari shakal bhi nae dekhna chahti. Apna saman lo aur nikal jao is ghar se.

Riddhimaa: Maa…………(Padma intrupted)

Padma: Mat keh mujy maa. Aj se teri koi maa nahi hai.

Padma turned and now her back was facing Riddhima. Padma was being rude but at heart she was also crying for her behaviour towards Riddhima but she couldn't forgive her for what she did. Riddhima came forward bend down and touched Padma's feet and then she went to her room to packed her bags to leave the house. Before leaving Gupta house she comes to her mother, still facing her back.

Riddhima(with tears in her eyes): Maa … main janti hoon ke ap mujh se baat bhi nae karna chahti. Magar phir bhi ho sakey to mujy maaf kar di jiye ga.

She folds her hands infront of her. Padma's eyes were filled with tears but she didn't showed her. Armaan grabbed Riddhima's hand and moved out of the house. They moved to Armaan's house as their flight was on the next day. The moment they entered the house Riddhima bend on her knees and cried loudly. Armaan tried to console her but she don't want to listen any thing. She was just crying like crazy. Armaan tried his best to control but he couldn't. She just cried her heart out until she fainted. Armaan took her to his bedroom and placed her on the bed. He gave her injection so that she could take rest. Then he puts the lights off n moved out of the room, so that she can sleep peacefully.

Next day in Airport.

Armaan: Riddhima are you ok.

Riddhima(not paying attention): Hmm…..

Armaan: Flight main abhi thora time baki hai, so tell me if you want to eat something.

Riddhima: No…..(after a pause) Armaan….. main ek bar maa se milna chahti thi…..

Armaan: Riddhima tum ne suna na kal unho ne kya kaha…….

Riddhima( with teary eyes): Janti hoon ke wo meri shakal bhi nae dekhna chahti, magar main ek bar un ko dekhna chahti thi, un se baat karna chahti thi un ki awaz sunna chahti thi…. Pata nae phir kabhi unhain dekh paoon gi ya nahi.

Then they saw Anjali in Airport

Anjali: Riddhima…..

Riddhima(became very happy): Di ap yaha….(she looked around to find her mother but she couldn't see her). Di maa……..

Anjali: Mom nahi aayi…….(Riddhima started crying again). Ridz PLZ stop crying. Don't worry sab theek ho jay ga. Abhi mom abhi thori gusse main hain, lekin un ka gussa zayada din tak nahi rahey ga. Apni beti se koi kab tak naraz reh sakta hai. So stop crying and give me a smile.

Riddhima managed to give her a smile with tears in her eyes. Then she hugged Anjali. Then Anjali came towards Armaan.

Anjali: Meri behan ka khayal rakhna. Agar is ko rulaya na to main wahan aa kar tumhari pitayi karoon gi.

Armaan: Meri itni himmat ke main tumhari behan ko rulaoon.

Then they heard an announcement that their flight is about to take off. Then Anjali hugged Riddhima, both were crying now.

Anjali: Apna khayal rakhna Ridz or wahan pouhanch kar mujy phone karna.

Then Anjali hugged Armaan. Then they moved to board the flight. The Flight took off and after a few hours they reached London Airport. Then they grabbed their luggage and moved towards Armaan's house.

Armaan opened the door of his house. He entered the house and took all the luggage in his room. Riddhima was still standing at the door. She was waiting for Armaan to took her Arthi and place a kalash for her to push and enter the house with full rituals. Armaan came out of his room.

Armaan: Riddhima tum abhi bhi bahar khari ho andar aa jao.

Riddhima: Armaan…..Aarthi ….Garah Parwaish.

Armaan(Laughing): What …Garah Parwaish aur main you must be kidding.

Riddhima: But Armaan yeh to rasam hai.

Armaan: Ooh… My sweetheart…… yeh India nahi hai. So there is no need of all this drama. Waise bhi its quite boring. Aur tumhain laga ke main tumhari Aarthi karoon ga. Come on Riddhima 18th century se bahar niklo. Tum ek Doctor ho kar aj bhi us zamane main jee rahi ho. Agar India main hotey to baat aur thi magar hum is waqt London main hain aur humain yahan ke culture ke accordingly apni lives develop karni ho gi. So PLZ come inside.

She didn't argue and entered the house. When she entered the house the images of her Garah Parwaish(after Sid's confession) ran through her mind. A smile draw on her lips thinking about how Sid tried to do each and every thing to make their marriage work, in full traditional style he took her Aarthi and that kalash filled with rajma but…….(smile disappeared) Armaan wasn't even bothered to do anything of this sort. She didn't said any thing and moved in her room to fresh up. After taking bath she came out of bathroom with wet hair. She saw Armaan sitting in the room. Armaan looked at her with a wide grin on his face which suddenly turned into mischievous one. He observed her from top to bottom. Riddhima started getting nervous. Armaan took small steps towards her. She looked away. Armaan came and stood infront of her. He removed a lock of hair from her face. Then he put his other hand around her waist and pulled her closer. He bend his head to kiss her when Riddhima took two steps back.

Armaan: Riddhima….kya hua……

Riddhima: Armaan….I….I m….I m sorry. I don't know…. pata nae kaise ho gaya. I just …I m sorry.

Armaan: Riddhima ab to hum married hain na….to ab kya problem hai……

Riddhima: I don't know Armaan mujy kya ho raha hai. Abhi do din pehley hamari shaadi hui, mere papa ki death hui …(crying now) meri mom mujh se baat nae karna chahti. I m not stable to think properly right now. PLZ Armaan try to understand. I need some time to recover PLZ Armaan mujy samajhne ki koshish karo.

Armaan(angry): Riddhima mujy aisa kyu lagta hai ke tum mujh se door bhagne ke bahane dhoondti ho……   

Riddhima(eyes widened): Nae Armaan aisa nahi hai………

Armaan: No Riddhima……..aisa hi hai. Pehley tumhain problem thi ke humari shaadi nahi hui…..ab shaadi ho gayi hai to tumhain ab bhi problem hai……

Riddhima: Armaan PLZ try to understand.

Armaan: Hamesha main hi kyu samajhne ki koshish karoon.(Riddhima kept crying). OK fine jo dil main ata hai karo.

Saying this he moved out of the room in anger and Riddhima sat down on the bed crying.

Thank you guys for your beautiful comments. Keep them coming and other silent reader thank you for reading. I know you all want to see Sid but PLZ have patience Sid will be there soon but before that Riddhima has to realise Sid's importance in her life. And if you want PM PLZ add me to your buddy list.

awesome update dear... 👏riddhima should suffer a lot more than this😆😆😆

i loved the way padma ji treated riddhima👏

i hope finally riddhima will realized sid's important in her life😛😛

and she will come to know the true color of that bas***d luster armaan😡😡

plz make the entry of sid...
SONIA!!!!!!!!!
Arre yaar, I'm so sorry I couldn't comment before! Abhi log in kiya to tumhara FF dekha!
First things first: QUICKLY ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST!!!!!!!
And it's so great to see you writing as well. It seems as if all us PJs are budding authors, srsly!
You're doing a great job so far! The storyline is interesting and I can't wait to see whats going to happen next!
All the best! keep rocking!
Anushka